Labeled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leighton-Meester-Blair-Waldorf-gossip-girl-condescending-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-303.gif
Blair-Waldorf.gif

Name: Blake Williamson
Nickname: Your Highness (or so she wishes)
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Blake is the self nominated princess of the jocks. She, like her brother, is confident to the point of vanity and in her case beyond. She likes herself quite a bit and isn't afraid to let anyone know. She did give herself her title but as the captain of the cheer squad she might as well be the princess. Though she's in the jock crowd because she hangs out with them more than preps. Which makes people assume she's a Harlot though she's far from it. Perfect Blake is a virgin and is quick to call anyone who isn't a slut.
I say perfect Blake not because of her humanity (or the lack of) but because of her attributes. She's top in academics, top in athletics and has her virginity. So to teacher and parents eyes' she is the perfect student. But they only see what she shows them. Blake Williamson is bluntly put, a bitch. She knows how to get what she wants and will get it. Blake Williamson does not recieve the answer no. She is cut throat and plain cruel. She doesn't care who she hurts for the most part when it comes to these things.
Blake does tend to keep close friends, a few of them. Anybody else she regards as an ally rather than a friend. She tries as hard as she possibly can not to hurt close friends. The only people she wouldn't dare touch would be her fraternal twin brother Kaiden and Brooklyn Damon. She isn't in the position to take her down. Yet. So Blake generally treats her kindly considering the girls top-dog status. Of her own friends and allies she is highly protective of. She doesn't curse unneccesarily because her motto is "Party Hard, Stay Classy." but she'll make you wish she had of the way you'll feel after.
Blake has other sides though, she's generally fun to be around if she likes you. She'll protect you, make you laugh, make your enemies miserable, keep your secrets and move you up in the cheer pyramid. She's a damn good friend and a terrible enemy which hopefully you won't be. Just stay out of her way.

Bio: Her and Kaiden never got along as small kids but in sixth grade they connected and vowed to tell eachother everything. So when Blake found out Kaiden liked guys too she was broken at being left out from his personal life like that. This is mainly because how they connected was Blake walked in on Kaiden kissing a guy named Adam and Kaiden insisted it was forced and that he was being bullied. Blake promptly, wrote in every boys and girls bathroom stall 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' and 'Adam = Fag'. She turned his straight girlfriend gay and took her from him and on top of that on the morning announcements announced that Adam was a sexual predator. Promptly after with the help of her dad she filed a lawsuit against him. She was expelled from the school the next day. So to find out that Kaiden actually did like guys was more than shocking.
tumblr_mgylbdnjLU1qf18uko11_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m7stmqmBqA1rnvwt1.gif

Clique: Jock
Extra Curricular: Cheerleading, Piano
One secret exposed: Homophobia. Blake. Hates. Homos.
Secret(s) concealed:
  1. Blake would go gay for Brooklyn, true fact.
  2. Blake was the one who spread the rumour Kristoff sucked dick, well since we know he's gay no harm done right?
  3. Blake was also the one who spray painted satan worshipper on Jezebels locker... oops?
  4. Blake was also the one who got their old english teacher fired for claiming she was sexually assaulted when he rejected her.... oops?
  5. Blake takes credit for more things than she does
  6. Blake is a virgin
  7. Blake pretends like she drinks but she pours the alcohol out when nobodies looking
  8. Blake donated 5,000$ of her trust fund to orphans
  9. She plays the piano compassionately, its her heart and soul
  10. She was formerly in love with her brother, that ended the end of freshmen year.
tumblr_m3gvy55PF81rn19nco1_500.gif

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Stregnths
  • She is compassionate beyond words for people truly in need like orphans
  • She will never tell a secret she promised not to
  • She will always protect a friend
  • She would never break a promise
  • She's naturally intelligent
  • She doesn't lie often, she's extremely blunt
  • She loves beyond words
  • Virtuoso
Weaknesses
  • She's very jealous
  • She has trust issues
  • She's on the brink of Anorexia
  • She lets other peoples opinion rule her world
  • She's a sore looser
  • She's stubborn
  • She keeps up apperances because she needs to be accepted
  • She isn't as strong as she looks, she breaks easily
  • She's deathly afraid of being rejected by her friends and never being loved

Habits/Quirks:

• Will stop someone in whatever they're doing to fix their hair or outfit
  • Will remove a blunt or cigeratte from your fingers if you pull it out infront of her (She has asthma)
  • Impulsively needs to know the time. All the time. She's always looking at clocks.

Affiliations: (open for anyone)

1. Kaiden Williamson: This is her fraternal twin brother. She loves him to death and would do anything for him. Anything.
  2. Brooklyn Damon: Who she aspires to surpass. Brooklyn is a bit of a role model for her. Blake often says to herself "What would Brooklyn do?" to figure out what steps she should take in certain scenarios. But she'd sit alone at lunch before she would admit this to anyone.
  3. Leo Olligswood: Yes, she has a crush on him. But if you spill she'll make you wish you were dead.

Other: (Anything else?)
042709_blair7_300x400.jpg
bag-beautiful-blair-waldorf-blake-blake-lively-Favim.com-406561.jpg
So would you like me to change the affiliations for Brooklyn to regard your characters? (And Zali, for Kaiden)?

@Incandescent I saw that your character Mitchell didn't have any affiliations. Do you want any affiliations with my characters? My characters are Brooklyn, Zali and Isaac.

IF ANYONE WANTS AFFILIATIONS WITH MY CHARACTERS (Brooklyn, Zali and Isaac) PLEASE JUST TELL MEEEEEE

Hm, I have a craving to make a jock. May I make one?

@Samantha
Isaac and Mitchell can be friends along with Zali. :)

@Incandescent I'm all for Mitchell and Isaac being friends, but I don't think Zali and Mitchell would work as friends. Zali would probably murder him in irritation. Maybe something else? And what about Brooklyn, too?

M V P D O L L F A C E , navy

Name: Kaya M. (Melanie) Medici
Nickname: Kai, Mel, Tat's (From her excessive amount of tattoo's).
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Unlike most jocks Kaya appears as a delinquent. Her tattoo's, her hair cut, her appearance, she could pass as a full-proof delinquent. But sadly, she isn't. Despite her looks she finds herself in love with sports, the adrenaline just brings her back alive. She's mostly known for her flirty demeanor (towards females) and slight rudeness towards other people besides from her clique. Along with her flirty demeanor she is also a boisterous girl who isn't afraid to speak up. However underneath her outspoken armor she wears Kaya is a girl who bears, depression. She has cuts where her tattoo's are and her thoughts are constantly at a war with each other. She finds herself breaking down at the worst times and blames it on something idiotic.
Clique: Jock
Extra Curricular: Kaya participates basketball, soccer, and boxing.
One secret exposed: She lost her virginity with a male teacher.
Secret(s) concealed:
  • Pills; She took some enhancement pills, to play better.
  • Tattoo's; Each tattoo she has is to cover all the scars she has.
  • Disorder; Despite her flirty demeanor she's truly depressed.
  • Crush; Big crush on (ANY FEMALE).
Strengths:
  • Sports; She's known for her impeccable athletic abilities.
  • Charm; Call her corny, but it works.
  • Artist; Most of her tattoo's are her own creations.
Weaknesses:
  • Reading Music; Cannot read musical notes.
  • Dancing; Disability to move to the beat. She usually just sways.
  • Video Games; Kaya cannot play video games, she always finds herself dying.

Habits/Quirks:
  • Nodding; Constantly nods her head whenever she is staring out of space.
  • Fingers through her hair; Whenever she finds herself in a tough situation.
Affiliations: [ O P E N ]
Other: N/a

@Incandescent oooooooooooooooooh a new student. I solemnly offer my characters as affiliations for Kaya.

Also my offer still stands for Mitchell. My characters are lonely, they need people ....

@Incandescent That would work, and since you made a jock and Blake is a jock they could have some sort of affiliation
@Samantha sounds good with me and if you want to change or add something to either one of their relationships its good with me. I was thinking Kaiden would be sort of Brooklyn's close friend/side kick. Blake and Brooklyn sound like they'd get along but mayber more as frenemies than friends.

Also my characters are open for affiliation with anybody else

@Incandescent That would work, and since you made a jock and Blake is a jock they could have some sort of affiliation
@Samantha sounds good with me and if you want to change or add something to either one of their relationships its good with me. I was thinking Kaiden would be sort of Brooklyn's close friend/side kick. Blake and Brooklyn sound like they'd get along but mayber more as frenemies than friends.

Also my characters are open for affiliation with anybody else
DOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE Brooklyn loves being adored so that's the only reason she tolerates Blake. And Kaiden is now her best friend/sidekick.

Also, as Isaac used to be a Prep, maybe he could have some affiliation with either Blake or Kaiden. Isaac needs friends ...

@Samantha I'd first of all love to mention that I share your views on Spencer Reid <3 Love him. But also Isaac and Kaiden could be friends, I don't know about him and Blake though, It's up to you. Also Zali and Blake...... I feel like they'd either get along great or completely hate eachother so I don't even know with that one.

@Samantha I'd first of all love to mention that I share your views on Spencer Reid <3 Love him. But also Isaac and Kaiden could be friends, I don't know about him and Blake though, It's up to you. Also Zali and Blake...... I feel like they'd either get along great or completely hate eachother so I don't even know with that one.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE SPENCER REID!

Isaac and Kaiden would be friends, I think. He would probably hate Blake's guts. And Zali only likes two people in the entire school; Isaac and Jackson. But I would love for Zali to have hurt Blake or something and gotten away with it. I'll leave that idea up to you though.

@XxGiaXx I OFFER MY CHARACTERS TO YOU FOR KRISTOFF!
Zali would get on Kristoff's nerves XD

Isaac is nice so they should get along fine.

Brooklyn could've maybe threatened to blackmail him or something about something special?

@Incandescent
Actually, all three of the jock spots are filled. I'm sorry, that is my fault for not updating the list. Feel free to add my characters to Kaya's affiliations.

@DarkStarLove90
I offer my characrers to you.

@XxGiaXx
Okay, we would have to figure something out there then because Karli is bisexual...but Jackson isnt a homosexual. Whatever you think would work with my characters and yours. Jackson is best friends with Zali.

*throws my two characters into the air* Here are my dummies! Would anyone like to have their characters affiliated with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.