Lab (andrew21234xcronoxneko

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah I'm fine, are you ok Zane?" he asked the boy worriedly. He always had been the one to comfort Zane and knew he would have to keep comforting him.

"Fine." Was all he was able to get out, his mind clouded with dark thoughts. He closed his eyes and rolled over, his back to his friend. He knew they had two options. Number one was escape, as impossible as that sounded it was better that option number two, suicide.

Xavier turned toward his friend and rubbed his back. "Zane we'll get through this as long as he have each other" Xavier said with a smile, he wanted his friend to turn towards him, but didn't know if he was already asleep.

The singing stopped abruptly, and was followed by a slight tapping noise. "Guys... get up here."

Xavier got up with Celtic dragging Zane with him, all three were up there with Celtic in the middle.

"Put the blanket over your heads." Celtic ordered. After doing so he knocked softly on the wall behind him a few times. Until finally a deeper knock sound ended his search. "Hallow." He said with a grin.

"Celtic what are you getting at?" Xavier questioned the boy. The bed wasn't very big so all three boys were pressed against eachother.

Celtic's voice made Zane open his eyes. He could feel Xavier shifting behind him and before he could say anything, he was being dragged up onto Celtic's bunk and squished next to him. "What is..." Before he had time to finish his friend knocked on the wall again. "Hollow." He stated with a grin on his face. Zane could see he was clearly proud of himself. "But that means..." He wasn't cut off this time, he just couldn't believe it. 'How did he find this though...? Is it even possible?' His mind became clouded by doubt as he stared at his friend, his face blank as not to give anything away.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Unlike the rest of this room, this part of the wall is hallow. From the sound I'd say it's only just standing. We can break though it. But we must wait until the doctors are too busy to look at the monitor." Celtic explained.

(Edited my last post as I got confused with the word 'hollow' being spelt incorrectly.)

"Doesn't this seem like a set up to you?" Zane blurted out without thinking, though he had a point. How long had they been in this room and they were only discovering this now, it seemed highly improbable. "I-I'm sorry Celtic..." He said after a while, unable to look his friend in the eyes. He just didn't want to have any false hope, none of them needed it.

"No Zane it's highly probable. But if they're too distracted to set off their trap we might just make it." Celtic told Zane in a serious tone.

"But what if we don't make it....,what if one or all of us gets killed? The trap could be automatic, let's wait a day or two and figure out all The logistics, if we are going to try to escape" Xavier said in a hushed voice. He thought that they should just stay here, but he knew the other boys wouldn't agree and he wouldn't survive mentally if he didn't have the two other boys with him.

Zane kept quiet as he considered all of this. After a moments pause he turned back to his friends, "I think we should try." He said calmly, choosing his next words carefully. "We should try. It might be a trap and we might die but we'll die in here if we don't try to... You know." He didn't want to say it just in case the scientists could pick their voices up.

"When will we do this if we do end up doing this?" Xavier asked still not sure about the idea. "Where will we go if we make it out?" He added, he hated being Mr. Negative and thinking of all the things that could go wrong but he wanted to make sure the boys had all their ducks in a row before they tried to escape.

"We could end up in a massive forest or a scorching desert, but at least we will no longer have to fear physical or mental torment every time we wake. As for when will we do this I don't know but there must be a time those nuts aren't spying on us." Celtic explained. He to doubted this would work but it was their only chance.

Xavier laid there wondering if there play would actually work. "You know guys today's experiment wasn't too bad maybe we should stock around for a while." He was really not sure he wanted to risk he or his rp friend's lives,

"You broke into a spasming fit. Again. Xavier, these tests are messing with our heads. We must escape." Celtic told him.

".....I know.....but what if one of us dies? What if all of us die? What if they capture us and the experiments get even worse? I know I'm being negative.....I just....I....nevermind" Xavier said looking away from the boys, not wanting them to see the tears welling up in his eyes.

After his long silence, having time to consider everything, Zane spoke. "Xavier, Celtic, we have to do this." He said, his voice so quiet even he could barely hear it. "We can make it and no matter where we end up after this, at least we'll be together." He smiled as he looked at his two friends, hoping for once, his words had reassured them.

Xavier was still turned away from the two boys, he really didn't want them to see him cry. Forcing his voice to sound normal he said "f-fine, but we have to plan this thing good....." He said before adding just loud enough for the two other boys to hear "I don't wanna lose you two."

Status
Not open for further replies.