Lab (andrew21234xcronoxneko

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?" Celtic asked, dropping the accent.

"The chances of making her hommicidel are far too high... I'll work on it." Rattman replied.

"Um I don't know, that I would never get sick or get infections" Xavier said thinking that that would be nice "does that count?" he said laughing a little. "What is something you've always wanted to do?"

"Might not be a bad thing......oops did I say that out loud," Barkley said with a chuckle to Rattman.

"Live it the wilderness. I've always wanted to be part of nature." Celtic answered, "Zane I you could have anything in the world what would it be?"

Rattman's mouth didn't even move, trying to make him laugh was as impossible as making a pig fly. He called into the lab, "Shiro! Hurry up on the clean-up job!

Zane pondered Celtics question for just a moment before answering, his voice soft. "I guess i'd like a sane mind..." His eyes looking away from the two boys and too his feet once again. It was not a secret her was slowly slipping further and further away, but none the less he hated admitting it.

---

Almost having finished cleaning, Rattman's voice called out to her. "Shiro! Hurry up on the clean-up job!" Her eye narrowed as she glared at him before cleaning the last mess up.

Walking out of the lab, stumbling ever so often, she returned to the desk, her head hitting it with an audible thump.

"Zane you are sane, yeah you lose it every once and a while, but we all do" Xavier dais putting a hand on Zane's back. Xavier was sad that the boy thought he was crazy.

Seeing that the lab was clean, Dr. Rattman grabbed the microphone and yelled,"GET OUT OF YOUR LITTLE CLUB HOUSE AND LINE UP!"

Celtic was about to say something when the loud yell smashed into his ears. He instantly scrambled out of the tent and stood up straight in the middle of the room.

Stocked out of the moment Xavier scrambled out from under the blankets and stood in line with the other two boys he in the middle. He waited for one of the scientists to barge in and start experimenting in them.

"Need any help?" Dr. Barkley asked his coworker as the other man headed towards the boys' room.

Zane smiled slightly as Xavier comforted him. Just before he could thank him a voice boomed throughout the room, causing his eardrums to ring afterwards. He followed the other two, who had gotten up much faster then him, standing next to Xavier. 'Next time i'll take it for the both of you.' Remembering what he had said to Xavier the other night, he slowed his breathing though his heart still raced. He was scared, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't but he needed to do this.

As soon as they walked in, he would volunteer.

"If you could watch the Mind's Eye and not break it that would be great." Rattman replied, pressing the button to open the lab door. "FORWARD MARCH!" He screamed at the boys like a army sergeant.

Xavier jumped and walked to the lab shoulder to shoulder with the other boys. He was scared like he always was, at least today it was one of the men not that crazy woman, the men's experiments were slightly less crazy.

"You broke it last time," Xavier muttered turning the mind's eye on and sat watching it.

The scientist had scared Zane, his body shaking uncontrollably. 'I need to protect them.' He thought as he followed his friends toward the lab.

Once he and the two other boys were in the lab the door shit automatically. Xavier wondered if he should just go to one of the tables and get strapped down for whatever experiment they were going to do to him today, but decided to wait for the man who was already in the room to tell them what he wanted them to do.

As they entered the lab and the man stood there, Zane made his move, stepping forward. "I'd like to volunteer." He was pleased his voice sounded calm as he spoke but his body was almost uncontrollable, shaking slightly.

"I want to volunteer for the both of them." He looked back at his two friends and gave them a weak smile before turning back to the man, his grim face returning.

Xavier was shocked, he had a feeling this experiment was going to be worse than usual. He was not prepared to watch the scientist torture his friend which no doubt the man would. He half thought of saying he would take Zane's place.....but he just couldn't be strapped to those tables again if he didn't have to.

"Your all being tested." Rattman responded, looking down at the child with a cruel smile.

Celtic deflated a little. Zane had been so brave to volunteer, only to be denied. At least this doctor valued there lives more than the woman.

"Ok sir" Xavier said knowing that there was no point in struggling. He would have to be strapped down on those cold metal tables and poked and prodded, he then walked over and got on top of the table waiting for the scientist to clamp him downs of the three boys Xavier struggled the most, he couldn't help it it was just reflex.

"Oh poor boy trying to be a coward only to be turned down" Dr. Barkley said watching the scene play out.

Zane sighed but said nothing more and got onto the table. He didn't struggle, he didn't speak, he just accepted his fate. 'I'm sorry, both of you...' He thought as he closed his eyes.

Before Zane closed his eyes Xavier gave him a smile trying to give his friend a little hope. This is going to hurt he thought. The scientist hadn't come and clasped his hands down he'll do it soon.....

"Take this." Dr. Rattman ordered as he dropped a pill into each of there mouths then strapped them down and went back into the observation room.

Celtic swallowed the pill and closed his eyes, expecting the worse.

Xavier swallowed the pill as he was strapped down on the table. What is it going to do to me? Why is he leaving? Is it going to kill us? Xavier thought his mind racing. Then out of habit he started to struggle trying to free himself from the straps on the table.

As Dr. Rattman entered the observation area Dr. Barkley said "well this will be fun to watch, the one that always squirms has started already."

(What is it supposed to do)

Status
Not open for further replies.