Lab (andrew21234xcronoxneko

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry man, I'm gonna go get a shower before they call us, you should do the same" Xavier said getting up and going to the bathroom. He had to pee so he walked up to the toilet, I sipped his pants and pulled his penis out and started peeing. He tried to cover his penis as best he could so the scientists couldn't see him peeing.

Due to the position Celtic fell asleep in, though out the night he had been slowly rolling to the edge of his bunk. Finally he fell off, landing with a load crash. "Ow. Good morning."

Xavier jumped as he heard Celtic jump getting urine all over the bathroom, luckily none had got near his face though. Putting his penis back in his pants he zipped them up and opened the door "what happened?" He asked his 'brothers.'

Zane jumped as Celtic rolled off his bunk. "Are you..." He couldn't finish without laughing. "S-Sorry." He said in between his giggles before getting up to help his friend up. Xavier popped his head around the door, asking what was happening. "Just Cletic being Celtic." Zane said, a wide smile on his face.

"Oh okay" Xavier said then he realized he had almost forgot his clothes for a second time. Grabbing them he went back inside the bathroom and closed the door. Undressing he quickly got I to the semi-warm shower and started washing his body.

"Your not aloud to sleep in, that's my job!" Celtic joked as he got up with Zane's help. He rubbed his head and looked at the top bunk. He fell from pretty far up. Ow.

Xavier had finished showering and quickly got dressed. Walking back into the boys' room he said "water is kinda warm today you boys might wanna get showers before it is cold" he said running a hand through his still wet hair.

Celtic looked back and tried to remember how long it had been since he showered. "I think I'll take advantage of that." He said before dashing into the shower.

"Did you finally choose what pill to test Dr. Barkley?" Dr. Rattman asked as he walked into the observation room.

"Well I'm thinking that we give them one happy, one angry and one love and see how they interact" Dr, Barkley said. He then walked to the door and slipped the pills into the slot. "Each of you take one of these" he said in the speaker.

Xavier went over to the pills and tooled the yellow one (happy) swallowing it he wondered what effect it would have on him.

Zane nodded at Celtic as he went for his shower then turned to Xavier. He opened his mouth to talk but the loudspeaker interrupted him. Glancing over at the door, there were 3 pills on a plastic tray, one yellow, one pink and the other red. Xavier walked over and grabbed the yellow pill. "Maybe you should wait..." He swallowed it. "Are you crazy?" He asked, frowning at his friend. Who know's what that could do to him. "You should have waited..." Zane said, his frustration sounding in his voice as he sat on the edge of their bed and sighed.

"Do we honestly have a choice?" Xavier said to his friend. It was just better for the boys if they went along with what the scientists wanted. "Just take one, I'd pick the pink one, but I'm not taking another one" Xavier advised his friend.

"So where just going to let them take it in there room?" Rattman argued. He didn't think it was wise. Much less with one in the shower.

Celtic came back into the room and looked at the tray,
"so I should take the red one?" He asked no one in particular.

"Yeah I guess" Xavier said to Celtic who was now out of the shower and standing by the other two boys.

"This is a social experiment I need to see how people taking different pills react with eachother and if the pills effects can be changed by other pills for example the anger pills will weaken the happy pill" Dr. Barkley told his friend.

"That doesn't matter if they all take one does it?" Rattman said in a monotone voice.

"Well I need to see if the anger pill can cancel out the happy and love pills" Dr. Barkley said to his coworker.

"You gonna take it? They'll get mad if you two don't take one" Xavier said to Celtic urging him to hurry.

Celtic and Dr. Rattman both sighed and said "fine, but this won't end well." Celtic walked up and took the red pill as Rattman took another swig of coffee.

Zane hesitantly grabbed the pink pill and swallowed it, making a face as he felt it slide down his throat. 'They could have made it taste better...' He thought as he stood there, waiting. His eyes moved from one friend to the other before he held out his hand in front of him. They were shaking slightly. Balling them up into fists, he let them drop by his sides as time continued to tick by slowly and he began to feel slightly lightheaded.

He took a step towards his friends, swaying towards Xavier and collapsing in his arms. "Xavier, I-I..." It was as if he had no control over what he was saying and he tried to resist it. It would end badly if he alowed this to continue.

Xavier held Zane in his arms "Zane are you okay?" He asked his worried friend helping him into the their bed while still holding Zane. Xavier couldn't stop smiling and he didn't know why he was.....happy.

( just and FYI the red pill is anger the pink is love)

Status
Not open for further replies.