Lab (andrew21234xcronoxneko

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Depends whether you like your shower scalding hot or freezing cold." He replied as he made his way over to Xavier, crawling under the blanket and helping with the tent he was attempting to construct. "Was your shower the same or are they just picking on me today?" He asked, brushing some of his white hair out of his eyes.

"It was really warm but I kinda like it that way" Xavier whispered not wanting the scientists to hear them. "Wanna play a game of something? While we wait either for the scientists or Celtic to wake up?"

Celtic was about to ask the men who they truly were, to him, when the smell of food egected him from Dreamland. Rising up from his bed he peered down and saw his tray of food. "Morning!" He called as he jumped down and grabbed his tray. He sat at the end of the bunk as ate his meal. "Good thing about not eating in so long is that you don't care about the taste."

Rattman stumbled in, head aching, eyes bloodshot. "Hangover." He groaned holding his head. "Not a word." He scowled at the staring two as he straitened his lab coat.

"Most Celtic, come under the blanket with us" Xavier said making room for the boy to join the other two. When are they going to get us for experiments....

Celtic crawled into the make shift tent. "Welcome to the first meeting of the underground gentlemen society." He kidded in a fake French ascent, twirling a invisible mostash.

"Thank you good sir, what is our first order of business" Xavier said to Celtic is a fancy accent. This could be kinda fun Xavier thought to himself, enjoying the idea of having a secret society, even if it was a fake one.

"What kind of game?" He whispered back before Celtic's voice cut Xavier off from replying. Zane had scooted over to make room for Celtic, peeking out from under the blanket briefly to see Celtic crawl under. His fake impression was actually quite goof and he giggled. Its been a long time they'd done something this... Fun.

---

"Good morning." Said Shiro sleepily, not bothering to lift her head off the desk. Even acknowledging him was too much effort for her when she felt like this.

"Ah, I believe you had a game planned Master Xavier." Celtic replied giving his imaginary mostash a stroke.

"Test starts in a couple minuets." Dr. Rattman grumbled to no one in particular

Dr. Shiro opened her eyes for a second, squinting up at the bright monitor before lifting her head and looking over to Dr. Rattman. "Look." She gestured to the screen in front of her. They seemed to all be on the bottom bunk with a blanket thrown over their heads. She grabbed the set of headphones on the desk, putting them on and frowning before turning up the volume. "What do you think they are doing under there?" She asked as she tried to make out their whispered words over the static.

Rattman hid a smirk. Payback time. He grabbed the headphones and put them on his ears. "There plotting against you." He stated after a few exaggerated thinking looks. Then he put the headphones down and began putting the finishing touches on his pill.

"What?!" She quickly snatched the headphones up off the desk and put them on again. Listening carefully, she heard the mumbling again, every word incomprehensible. Her lack of sleep had made her paranoid. She looked back towards her co-worker, her eyes wide. "Did you hear what they said?!" Her tone frantic as she gazed back to the monitor.

Not looking up from his work Rattman replied with, "something about a bomb, didn't catch where though." He began to fill three pill capsules with a greenish blue powder.

"A-A bomb? Well aren't you worried?! Don't just stand there!" She began to open nearby draws, pulling papers out and dumping them on the floor. "The Lab!" Obviously the most logical answer as they had just been in there yesterday. Quickly getting up she carefully avoided bumping into Dr. Rattman as she stumbled to the Lab and began searching it.

"Well my Celtic my good man, we could a go at a game called never have I ever, truth or dare, or twenty questions, your choice my good man" he said still in a fancy accent. Thus could be fun.

Dr. Barkley glanced at Rattman with a smile "good one," both of them knew there was no bomb, but Shiro didn't.....,

(I'm back!)

Rattman calmly grabbed a stopwatch and a piece of red paper. He cut the paper in two then rolling it into tubes. He taped the stopwatch to the tubes and set it. He held it up so Dr. Shrio could see it from the lab window, then he tossed it into the incinerator.

(Welcome back!)

Upon seeing the bomb her heart stopped, her vision blurred. Her co-worker calmly threw it into the incinerator and she let out a sigh of relief as she looked around the now trashed lab. "Crap..." She mumbled as she began piling up papers and cleaning spilt liquids and broken bottles.

"Well boys what'll it be?" Xavier asked his friends about the game they wanted to play before the scientists came and did experiments in them.

Dr. Barkley sat back and watched as Rattman tricked Shiro. "Rattman you're funny when you're hungover, you should do it more often."

"Revenge complete." Rattman replied with pride.

"Twenty questions sounds good." Celtic replied. "Any objections?"

"Nope, you start Celtic ask me any question you want," Xavier said with a smile at his friend. He really did like answering questions about himself.

"Maybe we should experiment on her......maybe we could make a crazy person go sane, that would be a million dollar idea" Dr. Barkley said to his coworker with a grin.

Zane sat back and listened to the two boys talk in funny accents. It put a smile on his face as they decided on a game. Hopefully they did this more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.