Lab (andrew21234xcronoxneko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane had always loved the grass, even though he was allergic to it he'd still roll down the hills, causing himself to come out in a rash. His Mother would scold him as she rubbed the cream on his arms to stop them from itching. Even though he was allergic he loved the grass. It was a shame there was no grass in their prison. Maybe, before he died, he could ask them if he could have at least one blade of grass.

As he stood in the field and thought about all this, his vision failed, or was it the lighting in this place? Walking forward slowly he came to a white room, a hospital bed positioned in the centre. Zane sat down next to the bed, resting his head on the empty mattress. "I have a new family now, but don't be mad, i'll never forget you..."

---

He woke up to the same bright, fluorescent lights just like every morning. His face was nuzzled into the groove of Xavier's back, his familiar smell putting a smile on his face. Carefully he got out of bed before flinching, the stabbing pain in his stomach intensified, making him groan. 'When was the last time they fed us?' He could barely remember but he did however remember it was slop, tasted like bark and gave the three of them a stomach bug after. Out of all the ways to die in here, starvation was probably the worst for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier felt the warmth of Zane leave and his back became cold. He turned over and looked at him blinking in the bright light of the morning. "I'm not sure, but I'm not really hungry...." Xavier said his neck had stopped hurting, but his appetite had still not returned.

(Not good at making dreams haha sorry)

Celtic sat in the attic of his house. His room. Just how he left it, cobwebs hung from the ceiling, the old hammock he slept in, and all over the walls were little pictures of his dreams. He stood in the center, his hair brushing against the top of his room. He looked to his left, the young man was quietly slumbering on his hammock, legs hanging out. He looked to his right, the older man was studying one of Celtic's dream-drawings, blood slowly dripping from his hacked off arm. Celtic just stood there, watching the younger man sway and the older man mutter.

---

Celtic was displaying why he had the top bunk to hisself. A loud snore could be heard all the way to the bathroom.

Zane frowned at himself as Xavier rolled over. "I'm sorry I woke you up." His frown turned quickly to a smile as he turned around to see Xavier squint against the bright light of the room and hair a mess, making Zane quickly comb through his with his fingers.

The room was otherwise quiet besides a few soft snores from Celtic. Zane, still looking at Xavier, remembered yesterday. "A-Are you better?" He whispered, his voice was a little shaky as he thought about it. Would he ever be able to block those images out?

Celtics snores began to get louder, echoing off the four empty, white walls of their prison. Once again Zane smiled, just happy that his two friends were alive.

---

Dr. Shiro studied the monitor as the boys began to wake up. Having stayed up for most of the night fixing her formula, realising it was the one for night vision, she was exhausted, her eye feeling heavy as she rested her head on the desk. No doubt her two coworkers would come in and complain about her slacking. "Idiots..." She mumbled, followed by a yawn.

"That's ok, I'm fine, really" Xavier said to his friend. This was the honest truth his neck was fine. Xavier ire noticing his hair was a mess and he smelled from sweating yesterday decided today he would need a shower. "Hey I'm gonna grab a shower, do you wanna go first?"

Dr. Barkley walked in and saw Shiro there. Sitting down as he watched the monitors, it looked like one was going to take a shower, he really did not know what to saw to the lady doctor, hoping Rattman would walk in soon.

(Just a question, what are Celtic and Zane's sexualities, Xavier is straight FYI)

(Damn, Xavier could have fooled me! I guess Zane's Bi now)

"You go." He was sure they had an experiment for today and Zane was determined to keep his friends safe. There wasn't really any point in getting clean if the drug fucks him up. He looked up at the camera, the light still flashing down on them. He was ready.

"Ok thanks bro" Xavier said walking I to the bathroom and quickly shutting the door behind him. Figuring that maybe the scientists couldn't see him in the shower he undressed there. Putting his clothes outside the shower he turned it on and started washing his body.

( @Neko so you thought Xavier was gay? And what do you mean by now Zane is bi? You have to be very straight forward with me haha)

(Zane used to be straight but an excessive period of having only boys around him has opened his eyes to something else. He thinks he might be Bisexual now but it'd be weird with his own brother and he's not sure if they'd accept him if he said anything)

(Zane used to be straight but an excessive period of having only boys around him has opened his eyes to something else. He thinks he might be Bisexual now but it'd be weird with his own brother and he's not sure if they'd accept him if he said anything)
(If you wanna have Zane have a crush on Xavier I'm cool with that)

Reactions: Neko
Once Xavier was finished showering he stepped out of the shower, covering his penis and balls so the scientists couldn't see him naked, he opened the bathroom door and leaned out to Zane and said "um hey Zane can you grab me some clothes?"

Zane had spent this time poking at his stomach, his back pressed against the mattress and his legs dangling over the edge. He was so hungry he felt his stomach was eating itself. Was that even possible? He didn't even want to think about it and lucky enough Xavier's voice broke him from it. "Why didn't you get them when..." His words cut off as he pushed himself up and saw him, his face growing slightly warm. "Sure man..." He said, quickly getting up to retrieve the clean clothes that had been piled next to the door whilst they were asleep.

He kept his eyes down, looking at his feet as he handed Xavier his clothes and quickly going back to bed, pulling the blankets over himself once again. "What the fuck?" He said to himself and he squeezed his eyes shut, trying to think what had just happened.

Xavier grabbed the white clothes from the boy, "thanks man" he replied closing the door. Once he was dressed he exited the room. He then saw Zane under the covers he walked over to him and asked "hey Zane something wrong?did I upset you?" Xavier asked , five minutes ago they were really good friends and now he was hiding under the covers.

He could hear footsteps approaching the bed and poked his head out. "I'm going to die if I don't eat soon." He complained, looking up at Xavier's worried expression. He hadn't lied, he was literally about to starve to death but he just had told the entire truth either. He wriggled around, grasping his stomach and wailing. He be lying if he didn't say he hadn't thought of biting Celtic, that boy could sleep through almost anything and he was sure he wouldn't miss a chunk of his arm.

The slot on the door opened and three meals trays were slid through. Xavier walked over and got two of the trays and gave one to Zane "here you go" he said with a smile sitting down to eat next to the boy.

(I'm confused why is Zane really freaking out? Like I said you gotta be cut an dry with me haha, sorry)

(He's only just realising now that he might like Xavier but he doesn't understand this because, like I mentioned before, he WAS straight.)

Zane's eyes lit up as the smell off food filled his nose, his stomach grumbling in anticipation. He couldn't have devoured it quicker if he had tried, not caring if it smelt like burnt rubber or tasted like pine cones. "How's yours?" He asked Xavier, his mind temporarily distracted. He cleaned dish off completely, even licking whatever was stuck on the sides before looking over at his friend.

"Not bad, but I'm not that hungry do you want the rest of mine?" Xavier asked the other boy smiling friendly. He really wasn't that hungry, he had eaten half of it to keep himself functioning, but he knew Zane needed it more than him.

(Ok sorry)

Zane only hesitated for a second before taking the dish and dunking his face in the slop, finishing it almost instantly. "Thanks." He said, his hunger finally satisfied and his urge to eat Celtic's arm gone.

Patting him on the back Xavier layer down on he and Zane's bed. "You might wanna get a shower before they come" Xavier said to Zane. "I'm going to lay down and relax before the scientist come, let me know if you need some thing."

He smelt himself quickly. It wasn't pleasant. "You're probably right..." He said as he slowly got up, dragging his feet to grab his clothes and making his was to the bathroom, closing the door behind him softly. Once alone he let out a sigh as he undressed himself, attempting to cover himself as he got into the shower. the water temperature was horrible, changing for scalding hot to freezing cold. It's like they enjoyed making them all suffer.

Dressing himself quickly, trying to avoid exposing himself as he did so, he thought about what was to come. What would they test on him? How would he react? "I hope I don't hurt anyone..." He said softly just before opening the door and walking out into the almost blinding white room.

Hearing the door open he opened his eyes and looked over at Zane. "How was your shower?" Xavier asked. The light was bright and he didn't like the feeling of being watched so he got under the covers and made somewhat of a tent for he and Zane to talk under.

Status
Not open for further replies.