Kyysucara Namosaka & MiNaGi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valshe comes out in his trunks and throws his hoodie and pants in the bag, grabbing a smaller spare back, putting in a towel and sunglasses and what else he needs.

Shion finishes packing food and such. "I'm ready to go when you are." She smiles sweetly.

He smiles and nods. "I'm ready." He says, walking out of the door, feeling light for the first time in a long while.

Shion nods, walking out with him. She takes his hand. "You know, you're pretty cute when you blush."

At the comment he just blushed even deeper and turned his head a bit to the side, holding her hand. "Not... particularly." He didn't really want to deny her and a small pout formed on his face, his cheeks still flushed pink.

Shion giggles. "You do realize that you're blushing to another guy, right?" She smiles.

"I-I'm not!" He tried intensely to keep the blush held back but his cheeks were hopelessly red. He took an excuse to look away when they arrived at the beach, pretending to search for something. After he'd found what he was looking for, he grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head gracefully, putting it in the bag. He had gotten a permission for the operation that removed what cleavage he'd had and all there was left were tiny poke marks on his chest.

Shion takes her shirt, skirt, and socks off. She lays a towel near the water. "Wanna swim now?"

He shrugged and nodded. "Sure." He smiled a little and then proceeded to blush a bit again. It'd been so long since he last felt comfortable around another person, and this time it was a warm and nice feeling having such company, and it just couldn't help but get to his cheeks.

Shion giggles and kisses his cheek. "You're blushing again." She laughs. It had been a while since she was so comfortable around anyone as well.

Valshe looks down slightly and smiles shyly and honestly. "I... I feel at ease when I'm around you. My heart feels so light, like a feather, and my body and heart are so comfortably warm... I just can't help but blush a little... I feel so happy that it's strange..."

This time it was Shion's turn to blush. "I know what you mean... I feel the same around you. I haven't felt like this in years." She smiles at him.

"Ya know what... I really don't feel like swimming." He said, his head leaning on her shoulder. He was happy; there was no other way to describe it.

Shion blushed deeper. "Okay." She gently brought her fingers through his hair.

Valshe leaned his head against her shoulder and closed his eyes. Even if he'd had a good night's sleep, he still felt tired and worn.

Shion giggles. "You're so adorable." She leans in and gives him a peck on the lips.

Ooc: I love it went from uber serious to a romance lol

OOC: They'll just have a little cool off period or something and then we pop the balloon of good mood? We could make it a romance too, depends on what you want.

He yawned, this time not bothering to protest. "I'm just kinda sleepy..."

Shion smiles. "Its fine. I won't leave you. Get some sleep."

Ooc: either's fine lol I was just commenting on it

Admin: Sometimes an rp just takes a new direction. In the start I didn't think these two would be a good fit but now..

Valshe blushed and nodded, lying down with his head in Shion's lap, his eyes closing. For the first time in a while he looked peaceful while about to sleep, his long lashes casting shadows on his cheeks, a light blush still covering that area.

Shion dozes off not long after. She dreams about Valshe instead of the murders.

Ooc: very true lol

Status
Not open for further replies.