Kyysucara Namosaka & MiNaGi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I-I got scared last night and just-- I'm sorry... I-I didn't think straight..--" He blushed more as he felt his stomach grumble and nodded at the second question, rising to his feet.

"I've got cereal downstairs. And don't worry about it. Its a good thing. At least I know you're comfortable around me." She smiles a bit and heads downstairs.

He blushed and rubbed his eyes again, the hoodie being a bit too large and therefore falling a bit down on his left shoulder to reveal bits of the skin, including the burn mark gracing his collar and a bit of his chest.

Shion caught the burn out of the corner of her eye. "Um... you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but... what caused that burn?"

"It's not only... that burn..." He dragged the hoodie and top up to uncover his back and turned it to Shion before pulling the shirt down again. "It was a house fire... parents died, I made it out alive.."

"I'm sorry." She looks down. "What kind of people were they?"

"I don't really know... they were barely ever home, never treated me as their kid..." He hid the mark on his collar with the hoodie and kept his gaze away from Shion's.

"Oh... let's go eat." She leads Valshe to the kitchen. She makes them each a bowl of cereal and sits down at the table.

Valshe starts eating softly but can feel his stomach tighten. He didn't know what made him feel like that, just that it wasn't nice. He moved a hand through his hair tiredly hoping to shake it off as tiredness.

"I'm glad its the weekend. I hate school." She chows down on her food. "Do you like it there?"

He closed his eyes and smiled a little. "Ah, well, it seemed to have more sense with Mari there... even when we broke up, she continued to support me... now I feel like school has lost its meaning.."

"Its always good to have support." She smiles as she drinks the milk.

He finished the cereal and rested his head against his hands. "I suppose. But then again what does make sense in my life..." He sighed and inspected his palm as if that was interesting. "Seeing all those different people... feeling their deaths... I don't know who I'm supposed to be anymore..."

Shion smiles. "You are whoever you decide to be. Its up to you how you use your abilities." She stands up and puts their dishes in the sink.

He sighs and opens his eyes again. "I don't know who or what I am anymore..." He looked over at Shion and stood from his seat, his slim body actually being complimented by the too large clothes, making him look adorable.

"Someone as cute as you shouldn't be so depressed." She takes Valshes hand. "I should have some clothes in my room that'll fit you better."

"But I like large clothes..." Valshe uttered sleepily and rubbed his eyes. Realizing the first half of the sentence he blushed. "I-I'm not cute..."

"Ya you are. You're uber-cute! Like a kitty cat!" Shion blushes slightly. "Although I have to admit, large clothes do look good on you."

Valshe just blushed more and rubbed his eyes. "Well I'll need other pants then, can't go out in this." He tapped across the floor and grabbed a pair of pants, walking to the bathroom to change quickly before moving back to Shion.

Shion smiles. "Be right back. I gatta change." She grabs her clothes and goes to the bathroom. She comes back wearing a hot pink skirt that comes to just above her knees, a purple T-shirt, and purple knee socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.