Kyysucara Namosaka & MiNaGi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That looks nice on you." He smiles and runs a hand through his messy hair. He's not the type to brush his hair and today was no different. The hoodie was a light blue with white stripes, and the pants were a plain black. She looked like someone who had just woken up, relaxed and cute.

Shion curtsies. "Thank you my good sir." She laughs. "So... what do you want to do today?"

He smiled and leaned forward to fix a lock of Shion's hair. "I don't know, I'm not that interesting... spend most of time writing songs and making music, singing to myself... a bit lonely. But I've gained quite the fanbase online."

Shion blushes. "I wanna hear!" She sits on her bed. "Please?"

Valshe blushed and pulled out his phone and headphones, handing them to Shion while scrolling through his music. He found one of his songs and started it. It was a song filled with a lot of feelings. He smiled a bit and blushed while looking at her. He knew that thousands of fans meant something positive, girls specifically. They liked hearing about what he really was like, and the dark softness of his voice, or something like that was what he'd seen in the comments.

Shion closes her eyes and listens. As she listens she looks at Valshe. "I should glomp you right now. Your voice is amazing and..." She stops mid-sentence, blushing.

He blushed quite deeply and looked down. "Oh.. don't say that..." He pulled the headphones off and looked at her, his face having grown redder. He wasn't used to seeing fans in person.

Shion smiles and kisses his cheek. She goes into her dresser and pulls out a picture before sitting on the corner of her bed, against the wall.

Valshe crawls up in the bed and sits beside Shion, looking at her. "Who's in the picture?" He asks without looking at it. He wasn't the type to act too curious so if Shion didn't want to tell, he wouldn't look.

"My sister. The real Shion." She shows him the picture.

Valshe smiled. "You look just like her... twins?" He asked and looked at the picture for a moment before looking at Shion. "Do... is there anything you wanna do?"

Shion nods. "Ya. I always pulled the 'I'm five minutes older' card on her." She blushes heavily when Valshe asks the second question. "Wh-what do you mean by that?!"

He blushes incredibly deep as he thought about what he could have implied. "I-I was just talking about.. y-you asked me e-earlier what I wanted to do today and I-I thought you might have had something in m-mind, l-like a trip or something... I-I didn't mean to i-imply a-anything!" He stumbled over the words and tried to calm his blush, which didn't work.

Shion continues blushing. "O-oh. Okay. How bout the beach?" She puts the picture back.

He fidgeted with his hands and nodded softly. "Yeah... I did bring my trunks so I'll change and we'll get going?" His face was still burning red.

Shion nods. "I'm changing in here. No peeking." She smiles.

Valshe smiled softly. "I'll go change in the bathroom then." He walked over to his bag and grabbed his swimming trunks and entered the bathroom.

Shion goes through her dresser to find bathing suit. She finally decides on a purple one piece. She undresses and tapes her 'equipment' down before throwing it on.

He puts on the trunks instead of his pants and pulls off the hoodie, replacing it with a t-shirt. "Are you ready out there?" He blushed and looked at the door. He wasn't planning on peeking. He wasn't.

Shion throws her clothes back on over the swimsuit. "Ya. I'm good." She grabs a couple towels and throws them in a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.