Kyysucara Namosaka & MiNaGi

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughs and splashes water at her. "Hey!" He smiles and jumps on her, splashing water in her face.

Shion laughs and falls over when he jumps on her. She splashes him back. "Haha! Now you're all wet." She sticks her tongue out.

He laughs and sticks his tongue out as well, pinching her cheeks. "You're all soaked too, you know!" He smiled happily and instead of attacking hugged her, still laughing softly.

Shion smiles and hugs him back. "Hey, um... you wanna go out sometime?"

He blushed and hid his face behind her shoulder to hide his red face. "S-sure..." He didn't know what to think of this, not to mention he hadn't ever been asked out before. "Where do you want to go...?"

Shion thinks for a moment. "How about dinner?" She smiles sweetly.

Shion thinks for a moment. "How about dinner?" She smiles sweetly.

He blushes and nods softly, smiling a little. "Yeah... yeah dinner sounds good..."

OOC: I have started thinking... and if they're going to... well you know, can't say it since this isn't a mature roleplay, how is that going to be...? It's confusing... xD Because if we talk physically, Shion is the boy but... ahh confused xD

Ooc: lol I was just thinking about that too. Unless they don't till after shion gets her change? I dunno lol

"Yay!" She jumps up and down in excitement. She smiles and gives him a quick peck on the lips.

OOC: If they did it "normally" wouldn't it be upside down for them...?

He blushes the color of a tomato and moves a hand to his lips. He was shy to tell that actually, that had been his very first kiss. That's why he and Mari had ended up splitting up. Nothing ever happened.

Shion giggles. "You're so adorable when you blush." She takes his hand.

He holds her hand and tries to stop his blushing, his face ending up even redder.

OOC; if they did it without having Shion change, it's going to be upside down, seeing Valshe is the guy and Shion the girl but well when in that situation it has to be the other way around..

Ooc: okay now I see lol

Shion walks with Valshe to a restaraunt. "What are we etting for dinner?" She looks up at him.

"Ah I don't know... you decide..." He held her hand and walked beside her, smiling softly.

Valshe smiled and pulled on his t-shirt again. "Then do you want to go now or should we go home and get a shower first?" He blushed deeply realizing that it could be misunderstood.

She smiles, not catching it. "Either's fine."

"Uh.... a bath would be nice... I have sand everywhere..." He tried not to think about the mental pictures the comment from before created, but his face stayed red.

Shion nods. "Okay. Home it is. Hey, can you give me a piggy back?"

Status
Not open for further replies.