黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on it. My butler will probably be done today.
Then your butler can serve @Kadin's char and Kadin's char can serve N/A's char. Or the other way around. This will allow @Ali to keep her two characters. She wont have to make a third to fill in the last butler spot.

By the way. I will probably make a reaper.

oh god. I'm debating to change Liatris' LAST NAME to 'Disney' where, yes, his 'company' will be based on disney xD
He owns a entertainment place or whatever-theme parks and whatnot! :o

Reactions: Kitsune
Then your butler can serve @Kadin's char and Kadin's char can serve N/A's char. Or the other way around. This will allow @Ali to keep her two characters. She wont have to make a third to fill in the last butler spot.

By the way. I will probably make a reaper.
That sounds good to me...

Eh, I'll just put him up.

Name: Felix Clarke
House You Serve: Disney
Masters/Mistresses Name: Liatris Disney
--
Appearance:
cfa833252736a4d491a9a4f2d1ee9583.jpg

Personality:
For the most part, Felix is unflappable and collected at all times, usually appearing as polite and little else. However, he does have a slightly mischievous personality. He enjoys causing trouble and being a general nuisance, but he's forever loyal to his master, no matter what his wishes are.
Demonic Form:
ShadowDemon.jpg

Strengths: Superior abilities, calm personality, loyal
Weaknesses: His master, his desire for mischief, detached from emotions
--
Abilities: Nothing of particular note.
Faustian Contract Seal:
5VI7MZL.png

Other: N/A​

Last edited:
Oh yeah you asked to serve me.
I'll take anyone -whoever that asked first ; I believe it was @Kadin c:-

Eh, I'll just put him up.

Name: Felix Clarke
House You Serve: N/A
Masters/Mistresses Name: N/A
--
Appearance:
cfa833252736a4d491a9a4f2d1ee9583.jpg

Personality:
For the most part, Felix is unflappable and collected at all times, usually appearing as polite and little else. However, he does have a slightly mischievous personality. He enjoys causing trouble and being a general nuisance, but he's forever loyal to his master, no matter what his wishes are.
Demonic Form:
ShadowDemon.jpg

Strengths: Superior abilities, calm personality, loyal
Weaknesses: His master, his desire for mischief, detached from emotions
--
Abilities: Nothing of particular note.
Faustian Contract Seal:
katherine_s_faustian_contract_seal_by_ladyduela-d6k7cxy.jpg

Other: N/A​
Huehuehue x)
I used that same demonic picture for my Espada's Segunda Etapa in another RP... odd coincidence xP

Confused about what? Yes, the Sinclaire has a butler and that is my char, Niklaus Gabrikeil. If you're referring to what I asked of you earlier. I just meant that you could make another species/hybrid who would serve the Sinclaire house.
Oh alright, that makes more sense, I thought you were mixing up the houses which caused a little confusion on my end.

oh god. I'm debating to change Liatris' LAST NAME to 'Disney' where, yes, his 'company' will be based on disney xD
He owns a entertainment place or whatever-theme parks and whatnot! :o
Doooooo it.

Reactions: N/A
Ugh, Vael and Felix have the same contract seal... give me a minute to change it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
It's fine Zero, go ahead and make one..
I'm just trying to figure out the parings here xD
I'll make one and if someone needs a butler, I'll join as one, if not, then he'll just stay out of the RP.

i keep fucking up Liatris' name siggy.
< o <
I'm changing him to 2nd generation. That way it shows how powerful a newly created Disney company is >D (not actual power but y'know... yeah idk xD)

Lol how are we short an earl? N/A's Earl is served by Kadin's butler. With Zero's butler, Kadin's Countess will have a butler. Everyone is paired up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.