1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Magical, Medieval, Romance, Violent, Gory, Techie, New-Aged, Highschool, College, Yaoi, Yuri, Classic, Crime/Detective, Drama, Fairy Tale, Fanfiction, Humor, Legend, Magical Realism, Mystery, Realistic Fiction, Science Fiction, Suspense/Thriller, Western
4409508.png

• >>THIS THREAD IS BEST VIEWED ON A BLACK LAYOUT<<
    1128pb4.jpg

1886, London, England.
    Prestigious family names sit aloft a mass fortune, passed on through generations of Earl's and Countesses'.
    These fortunes allow for the survival of these families, and their influence in the world around them.
    We see much of nobility in the daylight, masquerading as nothing more than a wealthy individual with more than enough to keep them happy. However, underneath that pristine facade lies a truth unbeknownst to little; a truth that is often left in the shadows for good reason.
    The houses of nobility hold high to multiple titles given by the Queen herself, titles that relate directly to the Underworld and all it's misdeeds.
    The jobs of these houses is to police this dank and dirty villainous pit. It is their job to keep London safe from the monsters otherwise out to destroy it.
    These houses are known as the wicked nobles, and to cross them, is to most certainly, face
    death.

11uwche.jpg

If you are playing a Master (Earl/Countess) or a Butler, you must have a pairing to complete the duo. There are no singular Masters/Mistresses or Butlers.
    You may play either a female or male for both Nobel and Butler.
    If there are no current roleplayers to your liking for a M/B pairing, you are more than welcome to play your own pairing (ex. you are playing both Master/Mistress and Butler)
    Each family can have one (1) demon butler.
    If you choose to play a character outside of the Master/Mistress and Butler category, please refrain from playing anything other then the species listed below:

-Grimm Reaper
    -Angel
    -Genetically Modified Human
    -Human
    -Human-Animal Hybrid
    Nobel's are of HUMAN origin, if you'd like to add a small twist to this, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you :)
    All Butlers must be of demon origin - no mixed races allowed. (aka, half demon, half angel)
    Unlike the anime, there will be no demon Masters/Mistresses
    Cannon Characters are not allowed, sorry ♥
    You must create your own Queen given title - Watch Dog will not be granted to anyone seeing as we're staying away from cannon. (In a sense o//o)

2wdoyle.jpg

4b62e738013910939bd56841a8725c0f.jpg

d1e06e37ee776c157d33d10f37b73c63.jpg

castlelakeafter.jpg

castle-evening-lake-manor-Favim.com-127394.jpg

latest

tour_img-252796-48.jpg

Biltmore_20Estate_203522c46.jpg

rsz_hohenschwangau_-_schloss_neuschwanstein1_7651.jpg

KEHs4BR.jpg

1222arcastle1.jpg

waddesdon-manor.jpg

e6ax3t.jpg

*Please Delete Everything in brackets ()*
    (Picture - Anime/Fantasy Only)
    Name:
    Title:
    (Ex. Earl of Phantomhive)
    Queens Given Title: (Ex. Queen's Guard Dog)
    Generation: (Ex. Third Head of the Phantomhive Household, ect)
    Faustian Contract Seal: (Image or description)
    Butler:
    Manor:
    (Picture or Description)
    --
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Strengths:
    Weakness:

--
    Skills:
    Company:
    (If Applicable)
    Brief History: (5 Sentences or less)
    What does your contract entail: (Why are you and your butler a pair?)
    Other:

*Please delete everything in brackets ()*
    Name:
    Masters/Mistresses Name:

--
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Demonic Form:
    (You may just use a picture if you do not wish to type this out.)
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

--
    Abilities: (Click here to be brought to a list of demonic abilities - Any and all powers Sebastian displays in the anime/manga are fair game for all butlers)
    Weapon: (This can be deleted if you character does not have one, it is not required)
    Faustian Contract Seal: (Image or Description)
    Other:

*Please delete everything in brackets ()*
    Name:
    Race/Species:

--
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

--
    Abilities: (Can be deleted if none exist)
    Weapon: (You do not have to have a weapon if you do not wish to.)
    --
    Purpose:
    Brief History:
    (Grimm Reapers and Angels are exempt from this.)
    Other:

2d91m5x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in... And I'll probably be making a butler, so yeah.. demon :)

Anyhow, if you need help with the RP, Ali, I'm up for it. :D

Reactions: Ali
Countess Elena Darkwood
glass_heart_princess___himeno_kyouko_render_by_fashion_neko21-d799q89.png

Name:
Elena Darkwood

Title:
Countess of the Darkwoods

Queens Given Title:
The Huntress

Generation:
Fourth Generation

Faustian Contract Seal:
Located at the front of the throat on a jagged scar.
Arcane_Pagan_Circle_by_thy6sins6of6lust.jpg

Butler:
Raziya "Raz" Elunare

Manor:
The Darkwood Manor is, if one would guess, located out in the forest in the country. It takes a day’s carriage ride to get to London from the Darkwood Manor. The manor itself is rather remote. To put simply, no one can hear you scream. It’s surrounded by a vast forest of mixed trees, the most prevalent being evergreens.

--
Appearance:
Elena is about the average height for a girl her age. With the strangest eyes that seem to bounce between blue, purple, and pink. She has straight brown hair that falls to her lower back. At first glance, her pale flesh seems to be flawless. However, along her back there is whip scarring and around her wrists and ankles there are scars left over from manacles. On her back, beneath the whip marks, is a nasty scar of a pentagram, but not something beatiful, no it's a mockery of the symbol. At her throat there is also a nasty jagged scar. Her seal is located at the center of the base of her throat, right on top of the jagged scar. Almost looking as if the two together were some dark choker. Because of these blemishes, she most often wears long sleeves and high collars.

Personality:
Elena is a pleasant woman to be around, she is polite and sweet. She may even come across as innocent to those who aren’t weary. Her voice never raises in anger, and she seems to have an endless amount of patience. The woman regularly donates to charities, most often ones that have to do with children or women. To most everyone, she seems the perfect model lady of the century.

However, her smile hides a vindictive temper. The woman will hold a grudge for an eternity and when she sets her mind to something she’s like a hound with a bone. When she’s been given the order to kill. There will be death. The most disturbing of all, no matter what kind of violent act she must pursue, she still keeps that same, polite smile in place. It’s almost as if her face has been frozen in that expression. The girl hides a lifetimes worth of anger inside her thin frame. Elena has some severe trust issues as well, making it hard for a lot of people to actually get past acquaintances with her.

Strengths:
~She’s quite the markswoman and she knows some swordplay~
~Well Trained, almost abnormally loyal, dogs~
~She can switch off her emotions, going heartless~

Weakness:
~She has breakdowns, times when its like everything that’s happened to her or anything that shes done catches up with her all in one fell swoop. She’s incapable of anything during these episodes~
~It’s not hard to outdo in her contests of physical strength~
~Even though she has a pleasant personality, it’s hard for her to build lasting personal connections~

--
Skills:
~Marksmanship: All forms~
~Swordplay: fencing~
~Hunting~
~Dog Training/breeding~
~Horse Riding~
~Business~
~Etiquette~
~Witchcraft~

Company:
Darkwood’s Hunting Supply and Firearms

Brief History:
Elena was born one late, winter evening in the Darkwood’s Manor, where she would grow, live, and learn until the age of ten. Whereas her entire family, would just disappear one summer night. Seven years later, Elena reappeared, butler and a pack of dogs in tow, rushing the youngest of the three Darkwood sisters to a hospital, her sister did not survive. After that night, Elena took up residence in the old manor alone. The young woman would not answer questions about her past. Elena restarted her father’s business and has been looking to start her own Kennel.

TBA

Other:
She always has at least one of her faithful hounds at her side.
Gifts the heads of her kills to the queen. Will usally take another trophy for her own trophy room at the manor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in... And I'll probably be making a butler, so yeah.. demon :)

Anyhow, if you need help with the RP, Ali, I'm up for it. :D
Thanks Love, I may just take you up on that offer in due-time heh.

[bg=white][dash=black]

Earl Jasper Abellinhive

0.png

♦ ♦

Jasper has a young complexion, however he is rather old and his personality rather contradicts that. He doesn't wear fancy attire but his clothes are worth more than it looks, his fashion is rather odd in conjunction to the other Earls but it is pretty predictable for someone of his status. He has white hair that represents his family name ''The Apellinhive'', His eyes are blood red similar to his Faustian contract sign that is positioned on his palm. When he activates his sign it bleeds which after use for long periods of time he passes out from massive blood loss. Jasper is rather comedic and jumpy in the average individuals eyes, however Jasper is actually highly intelligent and experienced in the field of being a Earl. He can carry out a conversation quite fine but within the lines of conspiracy or business he can rather be trivial to get his way. Jasper carries around a red umbrella to which he uses outside of the manor and to poke people with.
♦ ♦
[/dash][/bg]​
[bg=white][dash=black]

Stature

Jasper is the 3rd Earl of the family ''Apellinhive'' in the current age. In this family it is tradition that the oldest signs a contract with the devil and receive a butler for the rest of his/her life. In accordance to the tradition the family also has a hidden and secret ability which is ''Partial Immortality'', The children from birth is turned into a immortal but not fully. The last full immortal in the family was the first Apellinhive to whom committed suicide and destroyed his body so no one else would be similar to him. The weaknesses of these partial immortals is that they can only die when there head is detached from said body, however they still retain nerves so they can experience pain. In accordance to this ability Jasper cannot regain limbs nor can he not undergo human like pain and statuses like passing out or feeling sleepy. Jasper is similar to any human, however he cannot die unless his head is detached from his body. Since Jasper is a immortal he has lived for 1,000 years but seems like he is 15 or 17 in appearance. Jasper currently runs a Clothing Company for the local Earls and Countesses, this is obviously ironic. During his 1,000 years of living he has spent with his Butler he was trained to be very flexible, the only real ability he possess besides his Faustian contract is speed running, Jasper is able to climb and jump over obstacles very fast. In the Earl and royal families he currently has two nicknames that people call him, ''The Monkey'' and ''The Jester''. When Jasper is referenced to be a jester or welcomed as such he bows and greets himself as quote ''Jasper the Jester at your Service''.
The Queens Given Title
The Jester

♦ ♦

♦ ♦
Strengths
  • Partial Immortality
  • Faustian contract
  • Free Running/Flexibility
  • Youthful expression
  • High Intelligence
Weaknesses
  • Death by Head decapatation
  • Faustian contract Side Effects
  • Blood loss
  • More Open to Viruses
  • Common Reckless Actions
  • Public Childish View
  • Retained Pain Nerve system

♦ ♦
Jasper was born 1,000 years ago on the land that is now called ''Britain'', after 23 years his two other brothers were born as his little siblings. As his family tradition foretells Jasper was the oldest and thus he had to make a contract with the devil and thus his butler appeared in front of him. Not too long after he received his butler he started his own company called ''The Jesters Clover'' that distributes and clothes local Earls, Countesses, and Royalty alike. His Butler taught him how to be flexible and his abilities to free run. Now after both of his parents moved out of the house he is now the current Earl of the Apellinhive Manor and name.

!BUTLER NEEDED!

[/dash]
[/bg]

I like it! Thanks for getting that done so fast @Edward

I'm working on a countess, if thats alright?
All good love, looking forward to seeing it :)

Ali probably is at work currently so she won't be on for a bit. I can answer for her though, Sure that is fine.
Thanks for the help ♥

Countess Elena Darkwood
glass_heart_princess___himeno_kyouko_render_by_fashion_neko21-d799q89.png

Name:
Elena Darkwood

Title:
Countess of the Darkwoods

Queens Given Title:
The Huntress

Generation:
Fourth Generation

Faustian Contract Seal:
TBA

Butler:
TBA

Manor:
The Darkwood Manor is, if one would guess, located out in the forest in the country. It takes a day’s carriage ride to get to London from the Darkwood Manor. The manor itself is rather remote. To put simply, no one can hear you scream. It’s surrounded by a vast forest of mixed trees, the most prevalent being evergreens.

--
Appearance:
Elena is about the average height for a girl her age. With the strangest eyes that seem to bounce between blue, purple, and pink. She has straight brown hair that falls to her lower back. At first glance, her pale flesh seems to be flawless. However, along her back there is whip scarring and around her wrists and ankles there are scars left over from manacles. On her back, beneath the whip marks, is a nasty scar of a pentagram, but not something beatiful, no it's a mockery of the symbol. At her throat there is also a nasty jagged scar. Her seal is located at the center of the base of her throat, right on top of the jagged scar. Almost looking as if the two together were some dark choker. Because of these blemishes, she most often wears long sleeves and high collars.

Personality:
Elena is a pleasant woman to be around, she is polite and sweet. She may even come across as innocent to those who aren’t weary. Her voice never raises in anger, and she seems to have an endless amount of patience. The woman regularly donates to charities, most often ones that have to do with children or women. To most everyone, she seems the perfect model lady of the century.

However, her smile hides a vindictive temper. The woman will hold a grudge for an eternity and when she sets her mind to something she’s like a hound with a bone. When she’s been given the order to kill. There will be death. The most disturbing of all, no matter what kind of violent act she must pursue, she still keeps that same, polite smile in place. It’s almost as if her face has been frozen in that expression. The girl hides a lifetimes worth of anger inside her thin frame. Elena has some severe trust issues as well, making it hard for a lot of people to actually get past acquaintances with her.

Strengths:
~She’s quite the markswoman and she knows some swordplay~
~Well Trained, almost abnormally loyal, dogs~
~She can switch off her emotions, going heartless~

Weakness:
~She has breakdowns, times when its like everything that’s happened to her or anything that shes done catches up with her all in one fell swoop. She’s incapable of anything during these episodes~
~It’s not hard to outdo in her contests of physical strength~
~Even though she has a pleasant personality, it’s hard for her to build lasting personal connections~

--
Skills:
~Marksmanship: All forms~
~Swordplay: fencing~
~Hunting~
~Dog Training/breeding~
~Horse Riding~
~Business~
~Etiquette~
~Witchcraft~

Company:
Darkwood’s Hunting Supply and Firearms

Brief History:
Elena was born one late, winter evening in the Darkwood’s Manor, where she would grow, live, and learn until the age of ten. Whereas her entire family, would just disappear one summer night. Seven years later, Elena reappeared, butler and a pack of dogs in tow, rushing the youngest of the three Darkwood sisters to a hospital, her sister did not survive. After that night, Elena took up residence in the old manor alone. The young woman would not answer questions about her past. Elena restarted her father’s business and has been looking to start her own Kennel.

TBA

Other:
She always has at least one of her faithful hounds at her side.
Gifts the heads of her kills to the queen. Will usally take another trophy for her own trophy room at the manor.
I love it hun :) Very well thought out ^^

-------------------------------------------------

I have a couple questions for everyone:
1) I'm seriously wondering if you guys can see the custom Black Butler text in the first post, or if it's only available to my eyes, because this is what I see:
sdcqvb.jpg

I hope you guys can see this~ It makes the OOC so much prettier ♥
and;
2) Is there anyone currently in the process of making a butler :) I don't want to see our two Nobels' without one heh.
---------------------------------------------------------
For those who most likely aren't getting the notification in the interest check to head on over here! Comeeee fourth ♥
@Kitsune
@Moogle-Girl
@Kadin
@Zeroisdead

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Silver
Thanks Love, I may just take you up on that offer in due-time heh.

I like it! Thanks for getting that done so fast @N/A ♥♥

All good love, looking forward to seeing it :)

Thanks for the help ♥

I love it hun :) Very well thought out ^^

-------------------------------------------------

1) I'm seriously wondering if you guys can see the custom Black Butler text in the first post, or if it's only available to my eyes, because this is what I see:
sdcqvb.jpg

and;
2) Is there anyone currently in the process of making a butler :) I don't want to see our two Nobels' without one heh.
For those who most likely aren't getting the notification in the interest check to head on over here! Comeeee fourth ♥
@Kitsune
@Moogle-Girl
@Kadin
@Zeroisdead
Nope, only you are seeing that font, unfortunately.

Are sign ups still open?
I totally missed your message o-o My bad.
Yes, they definitely are :) The IC has yet to begin, I just got this thread up last night, so feel free to join us ^^

I think that I saw it on my phone...but not my laptop ;~;

Wants to make a butler, but also wants to make a human-animal hybrid >.>

• Bucket of Rainbows

You can have more than one character :P ♥
Also if we're talking about the text... that's really weird... you'd think if a phone could pick that up, a laptop could as well.
Oh god, I REALLY hope the text you are all seeing isn't ugly *_* I have such a pet peeve for wasted aesthetic possibilities.

Also if we're talking about the text... that's really weird... you'd think if a phone could pick that up, a laptop could as well.
Oh god, I REALLY hope the text you are all seeing isn't ugly *_* I have such a pet peeve for wasted aesthetic possibilities.
Just a small suggestion. Since people are in making their CS' and such, you may want to balance things out that if there is this amount of butlers, then there should be this amount of master/mistresses. So one does not end up being alone in the end.

sdcqvb.jpg

and;
I can't see the fancy words either.

Just a small suggestion. Since people are in making their CS' and such, you may want to balance things out that if there is this amount of butlers, then there should be this amount of master/mistresses. So one does not end up being alone in the end.
Mhmm, that is what I was going to do, currently, I believe there are about 7 people (not including me) interested in this RP and in the process of making a CS.
I myself am making a duo and RP'ing that duo, solo.
Those of you who need a partner, message the others interested in this RP and see where they're at with character creation, if you cannot obtain a butler, I'll set a limit once more character start getting created. Currently there are only two Nobels' and zero butlers, but I believe interest has been spurred for a butler or possibly two.

I can't see the fancy words either.
D;!!!! THAT BRINGS SO MUCH SADNESS TO ME ;____________;

You can come be one of Elena's dogs *is teasing* But yea, if you did make a dog hybird they'd probably fit right in.

Reactions: Kitsune and Ali
Almost like Snake in the Manga/Anime. He's half-human, half-snake and the Phantomhives' footman.

Nope nope, it isn't.. The text aint bad..

So since you are going solo, meaning making your own pairing.. Does that mean no one can be part of your characters "family" persay? Or even the butler? I am just curious, thats all.

Nope nope, it isn't.. The text aint bad..

So since you are going solo, meaning making your own pairing.. Does that mean no one can be part of your characters "family" persay? Or even the butler? I am just curious, thats all.
People can still be apart of my characters family if they so wish :) However, I will be playing a Countess and her head butler (the demon) ^_^

Name: Adela Enralle
Title: Countess of Enralle
Queens Given Title: The Queen's Raven
Generation: 6th
Faustian Contract Seal:
th-1-jpeg.82673

Butler: Luca Chambers
Manor:
d1e06e37ee776c157d33d10f37b73c63.jpg

--
Appearance:
VictorianGirl-1.jpg

Personality:
Adela leads to separate personalities: the polite and courteous attitude of a proper lady and her actual personality. While she appears kindhearted and obedient in public, she's actually quite ruthless. She's always seeking ways to tear down other and finding various methods to climb to the top. She delights in other's suffering, especially when they've scorned her in some way. When she's not mingling among the nobility, she's investigating crimes with her butler, more for Adela's amusement than any actual desire to help. She also spends a fair amount of time chasing away various suitors, all handpicked by her father, of course.
Strengths: Emotional manipulation, acting, intelligent,
Weakness: Not very strong physically, unable to form close bonds with most people, very cold hearted and unsympathetic
--
Skills:
Company:
Her father runs a mining company.
Brief History: Her mother died in childbirth and her father never remarried, leaving Adela to be the sole heir to the Enralle fortune and it's duties managing the underground. Adela spent much of her lonely childhood trying to please her father, who has never seen her as an equal. Now, he's just another person to manipulate.
What does your contract entail: Adela wants to be important forever, not cast aside. She knows that she only inherited the title of the Queen's Raven because she was the only child. She is fully aware that she'll become irrelevant if she ever bares a male heir. Therefore, Lucas may collect her soul the moment the Queen no longer requires her services. However, Adela's refusal to even think about marriage will certainly delay the process.
Other: N/A​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.