黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we starting? We have 12 pages of character sheets... like for real.

When are we starting? We have 12 pages of character sheets... like for real.
As soon as everyone has a pair and all the characters are up.

Hahaha, 2 Earls and 5 Countesses'
I'm sensing gender favoritism here, lmfao x'D
Or maybe it's just because people like pretty dresses.. that's my reasoning o-o'

@Akashi ahh we have the same estate xD (Biltmore estate I also planned on using)
I had it posted up before while editing the coding/layout for intros but then had to delete it due to re-doing almost all of it (changing his appearance and name siggy) XD
It looked disney-related to me in terms of looking similar to cinderella's castle.

@Kitsune
Code:
[bg=COLOR HERE][/bg]

The adventures of Liatris' father who invented 'oswald rabbit' based on Liatris and then 'Mickey mouse' based on maybe a deceased brother or something idk xD
definitely gonna have liatris create more 'micky universe' characters. or disney characters inspired by people around him really xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Akashi ahh we have the same estate xD (Biltmore estate I also planned on using)
I had it posted up before while editing the coding/layout for intros but then had to delete it due to re-doing almost all of it (changing his appearance and name siggy) XD
It looked disney-related to me in terms of looking similar to cinderella's castle.
AWw...... I used so much time in finding the right manor for my char, Being a joker and all, plus the art of this castle is wonderful, especially during the nighttime... >.<

Sleeping beauty castle is another. However I wanted to use something similar to Cinderella's Castle due to it in Disney being the second main and well known thing known and that is of significant importance in the disney world (alongside Mickey Mouse the mascot). If I literally were to use Cinderella's castle or Sleeping Beauty's ; They are quite to large in my opinion to be an actual estate thus I searched ; and don't get me wrong i did search for other disney-like Estates and manors with different search wordings for different appearances, and such. But they didn't necessarily appeal to me or were either to small, or to big.I even searched Walt Disney's own manor and home that was actually in the theme park but it didn't fit the setting of the rp or was very small. Biltmore Estate was the one that appealed to me the most with the way it was built and the color scheme as well it seemed like a castle but looked like a smaller version and more house-like in a way, wasn't to big or small to be considered an Estate, and fit the setting of the role-play. It remind me of the bottom half of the Castle just more square like and 'house' looking if thats understandable ^^;

sample_1a4f5b57a44c94ed20a3ba68ca821cc06bfebb37.jpg

Name:
Azrayla Lentil

House You Serve:
Baskerville

Masters/Mistresses Name:
Misha Baskerville
--
Appearance:
Azrayla has tried to blend in with her human guise as much as she's been able. She's of average height, with an average frame. However most of her curves are hidden by the bulk of her attire. Her style is mostly formal. She likes the a way a butler uniform looks so you can usally count on there always being a tie in place. As a human she's usally pretty well covered from the neck down. The only unaverage thing about her are her eyes. She can't seem to quite make them look compeltely human. The most prevelent expresson on the woman's face is a smirk.

Personality:
Azrayla, usally stays quiet and lets her master do as he bids. However she has an intresting, sometimes morbid, sense of humor and she's full of mistchief. "Let's play a game, hm?"The woman enjoys the man she serves, fidnign many of his antics amusing and entertaining. Even though she says that she gets along with her human because he amuses her. She does, in her own way, care for the man. After all, its hard not to care for someone you've been protecting. However, the demoness is also somewhat possesive. Misha is her human. Any fool who has the gall to try and take him before she's one with him will die. Azrayla is most often in good humor. But she has a violent temper when ignited.

Demonic Form:
1412175177_hey_guys_by_kekse0719-d775tdt.jpg

The demon is a succubus warrior. In this form, Azrayla grows to be six feet tall. She grows very large wings, horns, and a thin barbed tail that most often can be found curling sensually around her leg. Her feet become cloven hooves and her ears lengthen and change their shape. Some would confuse her weapon as her tail, However her tail is nowhere near as big at the bladed whip she wields.

Strengths:
Flexiable: She adapts to the situatons around her with a fair amount of ease
Inhuman: She's not as good at hiding her true nature. Those with weak wills will find themselve either charmed or intimidated.
Hardy: It's hard to knock her down. She's a warrior from the demon realm she's built to be tough.
Combat: Again, warrior from demon realm. She's got this shit.

Weaknesses:
Sweets
Games and Gambles
Misha (not that she'd care to admit such a thing)
Carnal Pleasures (I won't write out anything inappropriate. But ya'll are old enough to understand the gist of it)

--
Abilities:
Enhanced Combat
Enhanced Reflexes and Speed
Weapon Creation
Energy Manipulation: Blasts
Flight/ Wing Manifestation
Dark Wind Manipulation
Fear/Desire Inducement
Claw Retraction
Prehensile Tail
Illusions

Weapon:
Whip, chain, or a cable. However whips are her favriote. But she can be flexiable.

Faustian Contract Seal:
Her seal is located on her lower stomach, with her belly button(or where her belly button would be) at its center.
magic_circle_by_chocassajulie-d4ecck4.jpg
Other:
She often steals a kiss. Humans carnal desires can give he a temporary power boost.
TBA?​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Akashi Think she'll work or are there some things you'd like to see changed? I tried to make her fit yoru character some.

Also @Ali IS the succubus warrior thing alright?

Reactions: Akashi
@Akashi Think she'll work or are there some things you'd like to see changed? I tried to make her fit yoru character some.

Also @Ali IS the succubus warrior thing alright?
I like her already. Really good. She'll fit right in with my Earl. Btw did you check out my char's history? Like how it all started and where he first met Azrayla?

If you want me to change anything let me know as well.

By the way. I can see for myself that Misha will call her Rayla as well.

I like her already. Really good. She'll fit right in with my Earl. Btw did you check out my char's history? Like how it all started and where he first met Azrayla?

If you want me to change anything let me know as well.

By the way. I can see for myself that Misha will call her Rayla as well.
Yup, I looked over his history. I read the bio over a few times actually *nods*

Nah, you're good. I was more worried about making her fit to him.

I figured there'd be a nick name. Her name is kind of a mouthful, isn't it?

Yup, I looked over his history. I read the bio over a few times actually *nods*

Nah, you're good. I was more worried about making her fit to him.

I figured there'd be a nick name. Her name is kind of a mouthful, isn't it?
Lol yeah, it kinda is. Hence Rayla. XD

Hmmm....Rayla....Raziya....XD

Ok I cant decide. Should I make another Butler or an Earl? I've found pics for both (unintentionally) v_v

@Ali - As much as it pains me, I've changed the manor for my Earl. Update the first page, thank you.

@N/A - Biltmore Mansion is all yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.