黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a laptop now.
@Ali the bleach thing is really filling up my time to be honest x.x
Well if you'd like to drop from this hun, no harm no foul, we'll miss you but if you're too busy, I understand ♥

There is also a Human-Dog Hybrid made by @Kitsune who serves Elena Darkwood. Which is @Silver 's character.

• Useful
Reactions: Pyralithia
Did I not add them? Oh wow x_x See this is why we can't give Ali nice things.
Why dont you make a third character that serves the Sinclaire? XDDDDD

Only if you want to..

let me finish the collab then see what happens XD
I may only make the earl now then. cause the white rabbit role is important to me >8}

Reactions: Akashi and Ali
Why dont you make a third character that serves the Sinclaire? XDDDDD

Only if you want to..
Possibly. I'm trying only to make extra characters if my RP's desperately need them because juggling 6 different RP's (all of which I GM) is just a weeeeeeee' bit difficult X'D Especially when I have multiple characters in each, aside from my circus RP x_x

Possibly. I'm trying only to make extra characters if my RP's desperately need them because juggling 6 different RP's (all of which I GM) is just a weeeeeeee' bit difficult X'D Especially when I have multiple characters in each, aside from my circus RP x_x
Understandable. Only make a char if its absolutely neccessary.

Understandable. Only make a char if its absolutely neccessary.
I'm slightly confused though... the Sinclaire family has a bulter? Niklaus? Unless I'm getting the pairings horribly messed up o-o

So, is it just me and N/A that need butlers?
I believe so.
Also, seeing as N/A is busy with other RP's, I doubt she'll be able to make a butler to accommodate your character @Kadin
If that turns out to be the case, I'll make a butler for you.

I believe so.
Also, seeing as N/A is busy with other RP's, I doubt she'll be able to make a butler to accommodate your character @Kadin
If that turns out to be the case, I'll make a butler for you.
That works. Thank you!

I can make a butler for N/A if she's okay with it.

I will be making a butler, a grim reaper, and possibly one other...

Reactions: Ali
I'm slightly confused though... the Sinclaire family has a bulter? Niklaus? Unless I'm getting the pairings horribly messed up o-o
Confused about what? Yes, the Sinclaire has a butler and that is my char, Niklaus Gabrikeil. If you're referring to what I asked of you earlier. I just meant that you could make another species/hybrid who would serve the Sinclaire house.

Status
Not open for further replies.