黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god it's Spinzaku

Alright. Since I brought Zero into this RP and have spoken to him about it.. Our characters and such, that my butler will be paired up with his character, the countess. I hope you don't mind that @N/A.

@Kadin - Yes my butler is spoken for, but I do suggest you make one because there are two Earl's that needs a butler. @Estrèlla and @N/A 's.

I think @Zeroisdead was considering making a butler too, which I think he should. That'll make three butlers who can be paired up with the one countess and the two earls.

That should have everyone paired up, unless I missed something.

• Useful
Reactions: Pyralithia
View attachment 82520
View attachment 82517
House you Serve:
TBD
Race/Species:
Genetically Modified Human
--
Appearance:
View attachment 82516
Personality:

Kind, Loyal, Goofy, Quick, Sweet, Naive

Strengths:
Entertainment
Musician
Animals
Gardening
Hand-To-Hand
Children
Marksmanship
Climbing

Weaknesses:
Cooking (Its deadly)
Going to fast
Tears/Crying
Dancing
Not the strongest
Spiders
Headaches
Sensitive eyes/ears

--
View attachment 82521
Abilities:

Superhuman Speed/Reflexes
Rapid Healing
Enhanced Senses
Immunity to Toxins/Poisons

Weapon:
Cloud always has 2 pistols on him but he only uses them if theres no other choice.
--
Purpose:

To protect all those he cares for and never be imprisoned again.
Brief History:
Cloud was used for human experimenting since he was 4 and his died leaving him to they're mercy. He was put through hellish "treatments" and subjected to god knows what toxins. Eventually the drugs started to take effect. First he gained his rapid healing, then his enhanced senses, then his speed, and lastly his immunity which meant they couldnt drug him anymore. Thinking him useless now they set to dispatching him. But as soon as he saw the gun Cloud used all his powers to escape the hellhole he'd been imprisoned in for 10 years.

With nowhere to go he lived off the streets, starving, until his Master/Mistress found him. Seeing the potential in him, he/she offered room and board for his service. He's been with the house for 5 years now.
Done with my Genetically Modified Human =)

Reactions: Ali
My CS is now completed. I've added @Detective Zero's character in it.

@Estrèlla - Is your Spinzaku an Earl or... A modified human who serves a house?..

So if my counting and updating skills are on-par here, so far, we have 6 people playing Nobel's and 5 playing Butlers.
We also have one genetically modified human and a Grimm Reaper.
So I believe to make this even, we just need one more butler - and then we can get the IC rolling :)

Is your Spinzaku an Earl or... A modified human who serves a house?..
Really? Spinzaku? XD hes a modified human serving a house. Similar to Finnian.

So if my counting and updating skills are on-par here, so far, we have 6 people playing Nobel's and 5 playing Butlers.
We also have one genetically modified human and a Grimm Reaper.
So I believe to make this even, we just need one more butler - and then we can get the IC rolling :)
You might want to separate the butlers from the earls/countesses and grim reapers/others. So it'll be easy to see a list with just butlers, and one with earls/countesses. Just my opinion, so people have it easy navigating through the list of characters. XD

Finished up my CS fully now. Glad to be a part of this. Also, Xypher. You go home, you're drunk >_>

Reactions: Akashi
Really? Spinzaku? XD hes a modified human serving a house. Similar to Finnian.
Well yeah, I just had to make sure because I recall that you wanted to make an Earl. But since you're not, @Ali and her calculations are correct. @N/A has an Earl and a Butler in the making. @Kadin needs a butler for his countess. If N/A's butler serves Kadin's countess, then N/A's Earl will need a butler. So yeah, one more butler should do the trick.

You might want to separate the butlers from the earls/countesses and grim reapers/others. So it'll be easy to see a list with just butlers, and one with earls/countesses. Just my opinion, so people have it easy navigating through the list of characters. XD
I was eventually going to get around to that hah. It's driving me more and more crazy by the day, so don't worry, you're not the only one wanting/needing that - I'm just putting it off because I have SO many things on iwaku I need to get done right now >_<

Finished up my CS fully now. Glad to be a part of this. Also, Xypher. You go home, you're drunk >_>
Sweet, thanks for the update ♥ Glad to see you're feeling a little better as well :)

I was eventually going to get around to that hah. It's driving me more and more crazy by the day, so don't worry, you're not the only one wanting/needing that - I'm just putting it off because I have SO many things on iwaku I need to get done right now >_<

Sweet, thanks for the update ♥ Glad to see you're feeling a little better as well :)
Take your time :D

I've never been drunk so ha! =P
Do you have any preference of which house you'd like him to serve? Or are you waiting for a request :)?
Hmm...I was actually just debating on that lol. I don't have a real preference but he won't serve anyone "evil".
Well yeah, I just had to make sure because I recall that you wanted to make an Earl. But since you're not, @Ali and her calculations are correct. @N/A has an Earl and a Butler in the making. @Kadin needs a butler for his countess. If N/A's butler serves Kadin's countess, then N/A's Earl will need a butler. So yeah, one more butler should do the trick.
Well I still might but I wanted to wait and see if we needed another Earl or Butler after everyone finished they're cs's.

I've never been drunk so ha! =P

Hmm...I was actually just debating on that lol. I don't have a real preference but he won't serve anyone "evil".

Well I still might but I wanted to wait and see if we needed another Earl or Butler after everyone finished they're cs's.
You have your pick of the lot for which house you'd like to serve, just be sure to update me once you've made your decision ^-^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
I've edited my CS again to add in clothing choices for certain occasions, etc.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali
You have your pick of the lot for which house you'd like to serve, just be sure to update me once you've made your decision ^-^
What about your house? Emilia seems like someone he'd follow =)

@Ali [glow=darkgray]Watch out for flying spinkicks.[/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.