Knight x Monstergirl 1x1 OOC (Traveller's Guide x :Cosmic:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

:Cosmic:

Original poster
Possible CS format I suppose?:

Name:
Appearance: (Picture, description, or both.)
Personality:
Likes (Optional):
Dislikes (Optional):
Brief History:

(or something more complex.)

I didn't know how to start this, lol. Still coming up with my baby.

Reactions: Traveller's Guide
fefdae5a896e7f01bdc62462ff797243.jpg

Lilith Gallagher (NMN), or Lily

Appears to be about 23 years old, but even she doesn't know how old she is.

Stands at about 5'2", weighs 120 lbs. Always losing her head.

Lilith has a rather frightening resting face, and when she's quiet she may seem quite scary, but really she's very awkward and shy. This Dullahan is also very forgetful and clumsy, and easily excited or scared. She's not much like the Dullahan every human has heard about in stories and myths, besides that she...
1. can be scared off by gold
2. removes her head from her body and carries it around (though not constantly)
3. claims the souls of any parish she visits, that is when she decides to leave her territory...
4. calls the name(s) of people who shall die (sometimes unwillingly)

She likes...
- Horses
- Spring
- Night time
- Early morning
- Quietness

She dislikes...
- Gold
- Yelling
- Humans ("they're so mean!")
- Bees
- Spiders

(I decided not to put in a history for Lily, so you don't have to add one for your character. Stuff can be sorted out as we go.)

Reactions: Traveller's Guide
Name: Helbronn

Appearance:
demon-s-souls-loading-screen-penetrator_zps9a6cfca7.jpg

An armored giant standing at seven feet, perpetually covered by steel-plates and speaking with a naturally cold, ugly voice regardless of subject-matter, coupled with a way of moving close to being doll-like for one moment, before rapidly switching to a strange, primal fluidity belying his sheer bulk, all combining to appear eerie at best, downright creepy at worst.

Personality: A bizarre being embodying several unfitting extremes. Voice eerily calm and only rarely carrying strong emotion, actions precise and calculated, while preaching of idealism and "goodness" that is far beyond what any sane being could realistically hope to achieve.

Devoid of any and all inhibitions, he will treat any 'quest' in the service of others with the same inspired vigor, him seeing little difference between helping the elderly cross a busy street and waging battle against amassed footpads. Oftentimes, he will invoke something called the "Impossible Dream" to justify his demeanor, that he always has to follow "The Quest" to find "The Lady".

He also carries a strange, nigh-childlike curiosity that can reach downright morbidity.

Likes (Optional): Humanity, serving the needy, playing the violin, dancing, poetry, beholding

Dislikes (Optional): Remaining in place, regression, injustice, loneliness

Brief History: Several years ago he simply seemed to appear, devoid of fame and tales. The self-proclaimed knight would approach random travellers, villages, cities, anyone that appeared in need of aid and - no matter the triviality of the task, ranging from saving kittens on trees to launching attacks upon bands of brigands - the knight would serve, in return only asking if any of those he aided had seen his Lady.

When asked for a description of the one he sought, the knight would always be quick to praise his Lady's wit, beauty and compassion, but never would he actually give any sort of details. As a result, his inquiries were only ever met with puzzled shaking of heads, prompting his ever-unchanging continuation of the search for his Lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
He's fabulous, oh my. c'x

Considering we've already discussed how they'll meet in PMs, shall I make the other thread now and start us off? Or do you have anything else you'd like to discuss?

He's fabulous, oh my. c'x

Considering we've already discussed how they'll meet in PMs, shall I make the other thread now and start us off? Or do you have anything else you'd like to discuss?
You can go ahead and make the thread, I am already excited to have them meet!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Good start, getting to writing immediately.

Just one little request: please add a link to the OOC in the beginning post of the IC if it doesn't bother you. This is for the sake of nothing but pure vanity on my part.

Reactions: :Cosmic:
I apologize when I am a bit slow to post, I like to take my time to think about the myriad ways different encounters can go

I understand if Helbronn's personality may be hard to decipher at times, filtered through his armor and voice as it is. If you are ever puzzled, don't hesitate to ask for clarification.

That of course also goes for any situation in which you don't know how to advance the current proceedings.

• Useful
@:Cosmic: - Sidenote: Have you considered for Lillith's property to have any special traits of sorts? Such as random magical effects pertaining to the dead or some such?

@:Cosmic: - Sidenote: Have you considered for Lillith's property to have any special traits of sorts? Such as random magical effects pertaining to the dead or some such?
Ooh, I really hadn't, but that is quite interesting. Like the spirits of... well, pretty much anyone who lived in the area... would be pulled there and that's where they might be spending their afterlife. Or something else, but that's what immediately came to mind for me.

(Have I replied? If not, which I don't think I have, I'll have a post up either later today or tomorrow. Sorry!)

Ooh, I really hadn't, but that is quite interesting. Like the spirits of... well, pretty much anyone who lived in the area... would be pulled there and that's where they might be spending their afterlife. Or something else, but that's what immediately came to mind for me.

(Have I replied? If not, which I don't think I have, I'll have a post up either later today or tomorrow. Sorry!)
Interesting, I wonder if any of these souls would hold resentment... just musing, little more.

You have not replied yet in the IC, eagerly awaiting the post.

Reactions: :Cosmic:
@:Cosmic: - If you are just busy and have little time to focus on other stuff, I apologize for being intrusive. But if you just don't have much of an idea what to write, don't fret, we can brainstorm how to keep going together.

I can make edits to my post in order to give you more to work with.

In what direction do you want to steer the conversation? What do you want there to be acknowledged? What do you want to happen?

Sorry! I just got really busy, life happened, yada, yada, yada... I may come back to you, though, after re-reading your post. We'll see.

Didn't feel too great in the last couple days, thus the belated answer, but we're right back on track!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.