Kissing Weirdos

"Coming right up." Brady gave a slightly nod and walked away. Kyle returned his attention to Dillion. "You'll love it, I promise. So do you live near here? I want to make sure I know where to take you."

"Oh, yea, I live right down the street." She said, trying not to stare at Kyle.

"You're really shy." He spoke low but loud enough for her to hear. he thought her shyness to be rather sweet. But he wouldn't dare tell her that.

"Yea." She smiled slightly, "I've always been like this." It was true, she had always been like this, that's why she barely made any friends.

He gave her a smile, as if to let her know it wasn't a big deal. The fact was Kyle was usually a very quiet person. Not because he was shy but because he hadnt been a people person. He wasnt very trusting. "Its okay. Really."

"Ok," she said, slightly embarrassed she had to admit it. Her cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"So, what can I do to make you more comfortable around me?"

He thought for a moment. What did he really mean? Maybe he was going too far. "I mean I just want you to be okay. So what will help you relax?"

"Oh, I'm fine." She said, smiling. For she was really fine , this boy made her feel safe, comfortable.

"Hoped so." He smiled back as their food arrived. He slowly took a forkful, keeping an eye on her to see if she liked it.

Dillon took a bite of the food and smiled at Ky, "This is good!"

He laughed. He loved how animated she had been. "Glad yiou like it. It's Ilike the only thing I ever eat here."

He smiled showing his teeth. He liked her. He admitted that at least. Despite her shyness, he saw something in her that he felt he could relate to. He just didn't know what it was.

She smiled back, taking another bite of her food.

"So, what do you want to do after this? Anything you want."

"Um." She stroked her imagine beard, "I'm down with anything."

He gave a laugh, laughing so hard he threw his head back. He could tell she was really loosening up. "Okay. I'll surprise you then."

"Ok." She said smiling, she then took another bite of her food, finishing the plate.