Kissing Weirdos

Dillon took a deep breath and started to sing along with Kyle.

His heart lit up as he heard her harmonizing with him. Her voice was truly beautiful to him. When the song ended, he gave her a huge grin. "See?"

Dillon blushed and looked back out at the view.

He smiled and turned his gaze to the view also. He decided to leave her be until she was ready. It wasn't fair to push her. So he didn't.

While still looking out at the view she said, "How did you find this place?"

"Uh....my brother. When I was diagnosed, brought me here. Thought it was a good place for when I needed to escape." His cheek turned apple red when he realized what he said. He hadn't meant to admit that.

"Diagnosed?" She asked, she quickly covered her mouth, realizing what she had asked could be a quite personal thing to talk about.

He chuckled at her reaction. "Not as bad as it sounds. It's called IED." He didn't want to explain what it was unless she asked.

She made a face that said, What's that? She tilted her head to the side.

He sighed and looked to her. "Intermittent Explosive Disorder."

"Oh." She said, though she still didn't know what it was, she had a disorder herself, but it was very well known, O.C.D.

He was forced to admit the truth although he hated it. He thought for sure this would ruin Everything. But still, he had to be honest. "It's...it's an anger disorder. A person with IED has episode of severe anger which causes them to completely lash out. Most of the time they don't even remember it or even Why they were so angry."

"Oh, well that's ok." She said smiling, she now knew that if he got a sudden burst of anger it was because of the disorder. She wouldn't let it ruin anything.

"Yeah?" He smiled back, surprised at her reaction. There hadnt been one person who reacted that way after he told them, which was why he was a loner.

"Cool." Kyle added with a chuckle. He jumped slightly as his phone vibrated in his pocket. He grabbed it to like at it it was his brother. he ignored it. "Okay so, it's getting pretty late. Should I take you home?"

"No, I'm fine," she said with a smile, she really didn't want to go home to all her brothers, she had rather walk the streets for a few hours.

(Sorry I don't know Why I keep missing your replies)

Through her smile, Kyle saw something else. Something in her eyes that unsettled him. "Are you okay? Something wrong?"