Kissing Weirdos

"No, everything is Good." He tried to ignore it, act like he didn't see him

Before he could answer, Elias popped up behind him. Get rubbed his eyes in frustration.
"Hhheeeyyyyy bro....what's up? Ey who's the chick?"
"My friend. And you need to go home."

Kyle wanted to say he was no one important. But he wasn't going to be that mean, at least not yet.
"Dillon, this is my brother Elias. Eli, this is Dillon."
"Shit bro, she's f-fuckin' hot!"
"Dude, can you get the hell outta here?"

"H-Hi Elias." She stuttered, quite scared, trying to ignore his comment.

Kyle waved back to Liz who knew the signal to get Redd. That was the procedure when Elias got out of hand. Redd was like a father to them. Kyle stood up answer blocked Dillon. "Eli, you need to get out of here man, now."

Dillon stared, watching it all happen, Kyle signaling to Liz, him blocking her, all of it.

"Dude, c-come on. She's toooo hot for youuu anyways...." Kyle felt his blood begin to boil now. He hated when Elias disrespected women. He pushed him away from Dillon. "Enough, Eli!"

Elias pushed him back but it didnt affect him much because he was drunk. "Dude, what the hell is y-your problem, she's just a random bitch." And that was it. Kyle was angry, and punched Elias in his jaw.

"Hey, i-it's alright," She said, "I don't care... I'm used to it."

Redd came from the back and held Kyle back. Then took Elias out of the room.

Dillon looked down at her feet, afraid to look up, in fear of what she may see.

"Kyle, listen to me. Calm down son, take your lady friend for a walk or something." Kyle did, taking her hand and leaving the cafe.

Dillon nodded, "There's nothing to be sorry about."