Kiragasaki High's Occult Investigation Team(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? I thought we were making a new thread.

Yeah we won't have enough of us alone. We'll need a new thread to get a couple more members. As it is we only have 4 which isn't even enough for it to be a club :D

Isn't the minimum 6?

5 or 6 is usually the minimum but it varies between schools.

And there's always the possibility of people making multiple characters. :)

I'm up for doing multiple characters. if everyone OK with restarting this, I'll make the new thread when I get home tonight OK?

Sounds good. I'm not sure I'll be able to make multiple characters and have them not be basically the same, so I'm afraid I'll have to leave it to others.

Does anyone want to / has already made the president? I don't see my current character working as the pres but I'm up for making a second one to fill that role and I have some devices that will work for that if necessary.

I wouldn't mind playing the treasurer, if need be.

Well, I'm making the thread now. I'll pretend that nothing's happened yet, so y'all who wish to start again will need to find your apps and paste them into the new thread. I'll assume no one wants the Pres position then, so I'll fill that with my own character who can be demoted if someone else steps up to the role.

I heard a transvestite mentioned. The thought of a transgender president tempts me to play it. That and a spendy treasurer. X3

I like the idea of a spendy treasurer... could be amusing keeping them in line. Not so keen on the transgender part though considering I'm in the middle of a 3 day argument about transgender people with a radical Jew that shows no sign of learning common sense...

Mayhaps a male with feminine qualities that he uses to get his way? XD Watch a few episodes of Nabari no Ou and note Rokujou's behavior.~

How about an unintentional trasvestite? Like a boy who everyone treats as a girl EG. Kinoshita from Baka to Test

That seems unique.~

I don't want to take too many characters though. XD

Since no one else had it I was dancing around the idea of having Ryo take the treasurer position. He'd make an excellent spendy treasurer - after all, the club really needs that high-end surveillance equipment, right? Does anyone mind?

Also, if we're resubmitting our apps where do we put them? Here? I couldn't find a new topic.

Last edited:
I had a president, though. He wasn't transgender so much as "wears feminine clothing because backstory reasons".

He spoke in Kansai-ben?

Anyone?

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.