Kiragasaki High's Occult Investigation Team(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a clue what you just said but I like Kenji.

Well from the look of it, I think Kansai-ben must be an accent. If i'm right, its the one that is often used by delinquents in animes?

In other requests: Can we get all the apps organised into spoilers on the first post of this topic? I keep forgetting my own character's name, let alone anyone elses, so I have to revisit this topic quite a lot and its a bit of a pain looking through all the pages for the right one.

Last edited:
Theres no way a photography club asks for overnight permission without being evil. All anime proves that photography club people are creepy

yes sir. It is indeed the truth about photography clubs

So eventually, I would like the Occult club to stay late after school investigating this topic. Needles to say, Erika will get involved through some means

Seems easily done. The photography club stays after dark. We just have to do the same on the same night. Makes for excellent stealth. As for Erika, she probably knew we'd do just that and was waiting.

Naaaaah, that's waaaay too easy. I have an idea dont worry ;D

You do? Maybe I don't watch enough anime to be properly genre savvy, but I have no idea how it's gonna go down.

I watch too much of a variety of anime to have a single idea as to how this will happen. There are 3 or 4 different routes I could see this going.

I watch too much of a variety of anime to have a single idea as to how this will happen. There are 3 or 4 different routes I could see this going.
Yeah, in truth im kinda facing the same thing

In other requests: Can we get all the apps organised into spoilers on the first post of this topic? I keep forgetting my own character's name, let alone anyone elses, so I have to revisit this topic quite a lot and its a bit of a pain looking through all the pages for the right one.
I'll do that. Sure

You guys still accepting characters? Because me and my friend might be interested.

So, is everyone just really busy or no longer interested?

I'm currently just waiting for other people to post.

(Funnily enough, I was about to make a post asking where everyone went.)

Im still interested, but im just waiting for someone else to post too.

Status
Not open for further replies.