Kiragasaki High's Occult Investigation Team(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup that's fine Condor. Honestly, I just wanted a way of finding out if the person who was gonna fill in for Pres was still here without having to trawl through all the posts :D. Anyway since I got caught up in a really difficult version of Dark Souls, I forgot to post the thread. I'll do it now while my controller is out of battery.

I was searching for an image for my second character just now and decided to type in "Anime chuuni girl" into google images. It took me forever to find an image that wasn't from Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai. I ended up just giving up and taking one from my archives.

Vice President Yandere Satchai Imara, ready for action! XD

Gah! Make that secretary then! Just noticed that vice prez is claimed. XO

Vice pres was the first spot to be filled :D Both times :D

Yandere and indecisive secretary Satchai Imara it'll be then.~ I'll type up my sheet upon arriving home.~

I was thinking of making one of my characters something actually supernatural.

After all, the occult club is gonna need someone to chase after, right?

If everyone's okay with that, I'll go ahead and draw up such a character.

I still need to type up my character sheet. God damn this laziness...~

I was thinking of making one of my characters something actually supernatural.

After all, the occult club is gonna need someone to chase after, right?

If everyone's okay with that, I'll go ahead and draw up such a character.
Also, do we need to post our CS here or on the IC thread?

In the link provided above.~

No Doc I don't want you doing that. If someone is actually supernatural it defeats the whole point of a club that tries to work out if supernatural stuff exists.

Is the lovely Satchai Imara approved? :3

Yeah. Just one thing - which is the first name and which is the family name? You put it as "Imara Sacchai" which would suggest that Sacchai was the given name, but Sacchai isn't even close to being a name I've heard before.

Isn't that unique then? 0-0

Sacchai would be the given name.~

Yeah its unique but its also hard to actually say :D the "tcha" is near impossible, at least for me.

Iie. I have her name pronounced as Sah-chy, with chy basically rhyming with try.~

Yeah I'm familiar with how to pronounce romaji, but idk I've always had difficulty with words that double the C in Chi - kocchi is pretty difficult too.

Hai. She writes it out as Satchai anyway. I always go with the name that first pops up into my mind, so it usually sticks. She's a messed up child. I'm not even sure her parents were sober when they gave birth to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.