• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Kingdom/Race Creation Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I mean. You can do whatever you want. But try and keep weaknesses. Could my nation use magic to decimate the forest? Yup. But instead I essentially made them victims of the woods lol the use mud brick and are working on establishing a trade system to get stone technology.
So yeah, you can. But should you? I'll let you draw your own lines

And what about the pirate idea?

I intend on making it realistic in terms of my resource stat indeed.. Since Ores are 8/10, so I think that should be fine if you don't mind that is.
Lol I don't care if you have pirates Akashi.

Pfft... I had busted my laptop quite recently and i have been using my tv and mobile for most of it (Hooking HDMI to tv from my laptop because the damage was external.) And i have missed so much and now i don't think i could catch up. So i may have to quit this because it would be unfair for you guys to wait, because i missed so much (And i really still want to do this but i sadly can't catch up, if my laptop worked fine i would totally be way faster :( )

Again I wish i could keep going but i don't think i could catch up and i would be slowing you guys down a lot.

Pfft... I had busted my laptop quite recently and i have been using my tv and mobile for most of it (Hooking HDMI to tv from my laptop because the damage was external.) And i have missed so much and now i don't think i could catch up. So i may have to quit this because it would be unfair for you guys to wait, because i missed so much (And i really still want to do this but i sadly can't catch up, if my laptop worked fine i would totally be way faster :( )

Again I wish i could keep going but i don't think i could catch up and i would be slowing you guys down a lot.
You actually haven't missed anything o_O

We haven't even started lol.

You actually haven't missed anything o_O

We haven't even started lol.
Oh really? Like because i saw six pages i thought everything was going at full force, but if you give me the night i think i can make a sheet for my race and all that. Is there anything important i missed then?

Thanks for letting me know!

Oh really? Like because i saw six pages i thought everything was going at full force, but if you give me the night i think i can make a sheet for my race and all that. Is there anything important i missed then?

Thanks for letting me know!
Lol yeah don't ever worry about quitting without discussing it with me :) I'm very lenient and understanding and both calliope and I are always willing to help you catch up

I would just need to fill in the location descriptions on the blog and possibly consider making a sheet for all seven, but all of it has time I would think?
The much needed should all be done by now on my part I think?

I am infuriated passively at the moment, if it is seen in my writing, sorry.

Lol I have no idea what you're talking about @White
Been editing the sheet a lot. This can also be found in it(unless it bugged again, then I am going to cry at somebody from the staff).
Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

I hope all of you have a good day though, it is bed time for me ^^

Edit: Now it says error. gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. But at least it seems to work X_X

Still working on my Nation CS but I've posted a WIP in the thread for now. Anyhow, I shall have a complete CS before tuesday.

Role call!

Is anyone and everyone still active? I want to start tomorrow :(

Here - between work, holiday shopping, and family obligations I've had little time to do much else. I'm hoping I can have an hour or two tonight of relative peace and quiet so that I can finish my sheet and be ready for tomorrow. I still need to get with my neighbors in order to figure out our race's starting relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back