Kingdom/Race Creation Roleplay?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't make a better emblem if I wanted to. :)
Well, with your PS skills, I figured you could.. Well you probably can if you gave it a try.

Anyhow, I was thinking of making either humans that has a good reputation in spear/lance wielding warriors and swords. Since the nation I have mostly has ores and stones, I can see them making some interesting armor and weapons. Since I'll like have them be well-versed in smithing for once, like in general.

Though I am also kinda considering making humans, that are different than humans in general, and the Amuns. As in. They look human, but once they go into battle mode or in a more protection or focus mode, pointy scales appear on their hands and upto their forearms. Same with their feets and upto their knees. Those parts of the skins are hardened, and can be used for more than just fighting. But this would mean that they are excellent in fighting in the sea. Hence using spears. I can imagine them jumping through the water. Like long jumps. Anyhow I am considering if I'm going to allow scales to appear over their shoudlers to, and around the neck, but below the chin. Their ears being pointy and possibly hair extending as well.

In other words.. Seafolks.. Mix of humans and sea creatures like the tiger shark, manta/ray etc. Still need fo figure out their name. But what do you guys think?.. I'm bad at explaining things when my mind is nothing but hazy....

Well, with your PS skills, I figured you could.. Well you probably can if you gave it a try.

Anyhow, I was thinking of making either humans that has a good reputation in spear/lance wielding warriors and swords. Since the nation I have mostly has ores and stones, I can see them making some interesting armor and weapons. Since I'll like have them be well-versed in smithing for once, like in general.

Though I am also kinda considering making humans, that are different than humans in general, and the Amuns. As in. They look human, but once they go into battle mode or in a more protection or focus mode, pointy scales appear on their hands and upto their forearms. Same with their feets and upto their knees. Those parts of the skins are hardened, and can be used for more than just fighting. But this would mean that they are excellent in fighting in the sea. Hence using spears. I can imagine them jumping through the water. Like long jumps. Anyhow I am considering if I'm going to allow scales to appear over their shoudlers to, and around the neck, but below the chin. Their ears being pointy and possibly hair extending as well.

In other words.. Seafolks.. Mix of humans and sea creatures like the tiger shark, manta/ray etc. Still need fo figure out their name. But what do you guys think?.. I'm bad at explaining things when my mind is nothing but hazy....
I like them a lot^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Can we hear from @Crow and @Mr. Scales. Are they still a part of this?

So far we have avian folk, merfolk, aquatic elves, fanangles (fairy Angels), bug people, were folk and a race of human angles

Ah yes, I have.

But I forgot to ask - are Oriental-themed races allowed? Because my race is Oriental in motif.

Well I'd prefer if you didn't use earth based races. That kind of removes the whole idea of a high fantasy world :) could you elaborate?

What the hell is oriental I thought those were rugs or vases.

Asian, Eastern, you know, Oriental.

As far as appearance or mythology? Or something else?

Oh okay, new things learned xD

Both, in a sense.

My intended race are known as the Jingling, and have a rather odd life cycle.

When they are young, they hide in their egg shells. They can mature only by travelling and transforming into one of four different mutations based on the environment, then they return. These four metamorphosis-like mutations are akin to the four Guardian Beasts. Their king is very special.

They are pretty much a beast race. Not anthro, not were, but a full beast race.

The town itself has lots of pagodas. And pagodas. I'm actually still thinking of what more pagodas to add.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Looks promising!

Currently working on mine, but I posted what I have so far in the CS area.

I'd have to see more of the race to know for sure. As a beast race, how would they build pagodas?

I wouldn't say mine are precisely merfolk because they look like dont look entire like fish. blue skin or otherwise with scales, gills, fins and such. Going to to have o find a name for them. Since scales only appear on some parts of their body, pointy ears and extended hair.

Seafolk, merfolk, I use them interchangeably lol. But okay :) Not merfolk precisely. Still fishy people though. I was just giving a general list of what kinds of races we have

We have 2 angel type, two aquatic type, a bird type, a bug type, and soon to be two beast types it looks like

Reactions: Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.