Kingdom/Race Creation Roleplay?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here I swear I was getting up today... but got tired from work. I am soo sorry, should have up tomorrow... still here.

Active and ready to start actually.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Sooooooo. Hows everyone's races coming along?

I'm kind of stuck, but trying to work through it.

Unfortunately, I am in Canada right now so my character sheet might be slightly lacking. I won't be able to post any images, so I will try my best to be descriptive.

Lol I'm always in canada and my sheets are just fine..... blame the geography. Sure. ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray
Is this still accepting?

Is this still accepting?
I want to say no, but at the same time. A lot of the players have gone uber silent so there might be a spot or two opening up soon. Check in in a few days and I'll let you know :)

That being said: I need to know who's all still in because there's been radio silence for the holidays, which is understandable, but I need to make sure its just a holiday thing.

@Mite @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming @White @Crow @Mr.Scales @Akashi @fantasy @Seeking Calliope

Who all is still in this roleplay? The one that hasn't even started yet O_O lol

I am just Holidays have kept me pretty busy, but I should have race up by Friday hopefully... sorry I still want to do this, just want to do it right.

• Thank You
Heh, luck just doesn't seem to be with me on finding a group that isn't full. That said, I'll check back in after a few days and see. Thank you for the quick reply. c: Good luck to you!

• Thank You
Been without internet for the last few days. Don't ask me how people can live without internet or TV, but I guess I've got some odd relatives.

• Thank You
  • Thank You
yeah Im still here. xD

• Thank You
-Continues to lurk.-

Are you sure? I don't want to steal someone's spot.

No, no, there's a spot. Don't worry about it :)

Okay. Well, thank you! c:

Would that put me with spot eight or spot four on the map? Eight would be my preference, but I don't mind either way.

Are there any specific rules concerning race creation? I was thinking of an avian sort of humanoid...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.