Kingdom/Race Creation Roleplay?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I mean. You can do whatever you want. But try and keep weaknesses. Could my nation use magic to decimate the forest? Yup. But instead I essentially made them victims of the woods lol the use mud brick and are working on establishing a trade system to get stone technology.
So yeah, you can. But should you? I'll let you draw your own lines

And what about the pirate idea?

I intend on making it realistic in terms of my resource stat indeed.. Since Ores are 8/10, so I think that should be fine if you don't mind that is.
Lol I don't care if you have pirates Akashi.

Lol I don't care if you have pirates Akashi.
Well it isn't about you caring or not GM-san. I was asking to see if IT was allowed. Anyhow, judging by what you said. I will take that as a yes.

Pfft... I had busted my laptop quite recently and i have been using my tv and mobile for most of it (Hooking HDMI to tv from my laptop because the damage was external.) And i have missed so much and now i don't think i could catch up. So i may have to quit this because it would be unfair for you guys to wait, because i missed so much (And i really still want to do this but i sadly can't catch up, if my laptop worked fine i would totally be way faster :( )

Again I wish i could keep going but i don't think i could catch up and i would be slowing you guys down a lot.

Pfft... I had busted my laptop quite recently and i have been using my tv and mobile for most of it (Hooking HDMI to tv from my laptop because the damage was external.) And i have missed so much and now i don't think i could catch up. So i may have to quit this because it would be unfair for you guys to wait, because i missed so much (And i really still want to do this but i sadly can't catch up, if my laptop worked fine i would totally be way faster :( )

Again I wish i could keep going but i don't think i could catch up and i would be slowing you guys down a lot.
You actually haven't missed anything o_O

We haven't even started lol.

You actually haven't missed anything o_O

We haven't even started lol.
Oh really? Like because i saw six pages i thought everything was going at full force, but if you give me the night i think i can make a sheet for my race and all that. Is there anything important i missed then?

Thanks for letting me know!

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Oh really? Like because i saw six pages i thought everything was going at full force, but if you give me the night i think i can make a sheet for my race and all that. Is there anything important i missed then?

Thanks for letting me know!
Lol yeah don't ever worry about quitting without discussing it with me :) I'm very lenient and understanding and both calliope and I are always willing to help you catch up

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I want to start this RP on Tuesday the 22nd

I would just need to fill in the location descriptions on the blog and possibly consider making a sheet for all seven, but all of it has time I would think?
The much needed should all be done by now on my part I think?

I am infuriated passively at the moment, if it is seen in my writing, sorry.

Lol I have no idea what you're talking about @White
Been editing the sheet a lot. This can also be found in it(unless it bugged again, then I am going to cry at somebody from the staff).
Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

I hope all of you have a good day though, it is bed time for me ^^

Edit: Now it says error. gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. But at least it seems to work X_X

Still working on my Nation CS but I've posted a WIP in the thread for now. Anyhow, I shall have a complete CS before tuesday.

Role call!

Is anyone and everyone still active? I want to start tomorrow :(

Here - between work, holiday shopping, and family obligations I've had little time to do much else. I'm hoping I can have an hour or two tonight of relative peace and quiet so that I can finish my sheet and be ready for tomorrow. I still need to get with my neighbors in order to figure out our race's starting relations

I'm here, but Christmas is just around the corner so most of us will probably be busy for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.