Killer Romance : The Price of Love [CLOSED SIGN UPS]

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost two male characters, which is rather unbalancing for obvious reasons.

...Harem time?

Could you imagine, though? "Your ultimate destiny...is to be part of this guy's harem!"

Not to be totally impatient but did everyone die or something?

I mean, I'm here viewing everyday but I guess with the lack of a GM most of the time, we're kinda lost :/

Ugh...I'd forgotten to hit post, sorry about that, Akira XD

Whenever I strike up a conversation with someone they disappear haha. I talked to Geo, and she didn't respond for a while. @DANAsaur asked someone to interact so I did, but she hasn't responded either.

Oh my. I wasn't getting alerts on this. I'll work on a post right away.

Yall need to constantly check often. The notif system will halt replies coming into your inbox after the first response. "Not getting alerts" isn't a valid excuse honestly.

I mean while that's preferred, not everyone would necessarily have the time to go back through old notifications if they receive a whole ton. I think simply tagging people if they don't show up for a while would work, since those (almost) always show up.

I check my Followed Threads every now and then, it saves me checking all the RPs separately

• Useful
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
I'm sorry >_< Anyway, is there someone else lonely out there who doesn't have someone to interact with? Sophie will just swallow her insecurities and just make friends or something. By the way Kaykay, thanks for tagging me, but your character didn't talk to mine so.. Yeah.. Still have no idea what to post xD

Hup, sorry, I've been procrastinating. owo' I'll get to work on a post.

It was my second to last post, not my most recent one. You're playing the pink haired girl right?

It was my second to last post, not my most recent one. You're playing the pink haired girl right?
Sorry about that xD Will make a post right away

Ahhhhh sorry about my tardiness! It was a crazy week at work and I was away for the weekend. o3o But I am here!

Now to start on an extremely lengthy catch-up post... >n< (Sorry again!)

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]Role Play Announcement / Update[/BCOLOR]
Hello everyone! Sorry for my absence this weekend, at first I wasn't feeling good and then my boyfriend cut his thumb and needed stitches. All is well now though, :)

So here is where we're at as far as who has or hasn't posted. If you're on this list I need you to do something (or you are unable to continue with the role play, which I completely understand).

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]NO POSTS[/BCOLOR]
Hello guys, haven't seen posts from you in a little while so please post soon or I'm going to have to kill off your characters. :( (Deadline is this Wednesday, July 15, 2015)
@CynderTheDragoness Kira Crow | 19 | Tortall and the Copper Isles (books by Tamora Pierce)
@IceQueen Giovanna Hamada | 20 | Disney/Big Hero Six

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]NO LONGER WITH US[/BCOLOR]
I'm sorry to see you guys go, but I understand. @kimsim12 I hope everything works out.
@kimsim12 Shin-Li | 22 | Avatar the Legend of Korra - Family emergency
@Andy Arlic Kolard | 21 | Dragon Ball Z Universe - Can't keep up

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]POSTING TEMPLATE[/BCOLOR]
I need you to follow the posting template! It is very simple.
Code:
[CENTER] [B]Character Name[/B]
[hr][/hr][/CENTER]
[LEFT]3rd person role playing with optional highlighted or font color changed spoken words.
Remember to tag people when referencing their character.[/LEFT]
@DapperDogman Kirigama Saito | 18 | Soul Eater

[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]Everybody now![/BCOLOR]
As far as the characters Shin-Li and Arlic Kolard, for now we're just going to not mention them. Until we determine if Kira Crow and Giovanna Hamada are going to stay. That being said, on Thursday I will write them (and if the others are no longer with us them as well) being I can't tell you that kills the surprise. If we end up with two extra girls, would anyone be interested in a lesbian relationship? Get with one another, and let me know which two girls are willing. This may not be necessary and until I announce soul mates assume nothing. (Though feel free to start the relationship whenever, it just may not last.)

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Your Next Post[/BCOLOR]
Everyone, the episode we're in is all about confessions. Keep going on that track for now, and as you've been doing, get to know one another.

that's+all+folks.gif

Ahh, sorry I haven't posted, I didn't see someone had tagged me and it kind of got buried under a pilot of to do lists and such. I will try to get a post up by wensday but since I am going to be at summer camp this week it might be more difficult for me to get my post out, We'll see.

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Status
Not open for further replies.