Killer Romance : The Price of Love [CLOSED SIGN UPS]

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know WHY Rosalyn would interact with anyone at this point, she has a habit of being on her lonesome.

I wanna interact, but I also gotta keep character.

Guys, can someone give me the brief summary of what's happening right now? I feel like my character is waaaaay behind TT_TT

Introductions, some people went outside to get firewood, and one went to get food. Not much, really, just a lot of posts.

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]Frequently Asked Questions[/BCOLOR]
Even if you didn't ask anything, I'd read through because some of these are very good questions. If you have any more, feel free to ask! :)
Mad Magus said:
And i just realized I may have gotten mixed up on the lay out of the house ;w; The supplies are in a closed off room?
Edit:
I made an ambiguous edit so it's k... I think xD
There is a floor plan to the shack on the first post in the OOC (this thread). Hope it helps!
-
Tsuki said:
Ya'll do need to slow down though just in case because I just got a new job. If anything I'll attempt a post at night but I need to get some rest cause my body is trying to adjust to the labor I've been and will be doing from now on at work so my posting frequency has been slowed even further.
I understand that you may be busy, but I have stated that it's important that you keep up. I will try and post summaries when I post, so that it's easier to keep up. If you ever feel like you're too far behind, let me know and I can try to help you keep up. :)
-
Moogle-Girl said:
Sorry if I seem a little passive; I don't do well in crowded situations like this. owo'
I totally understand, :)
-
Moogle-Girl said:
A couple questions: Does the first episode have a set ending time, or is it just going to go until everyone seems settled in? And do you already have the soulmates picked out, or will you choose them based on the interactions happening IC?
This episode will end probably at the end of this day, though it will depend upon how far along the characters have gotten to introducing themselves. I'd prefer everyone know about everything, no secret powers or anything.

As far as soulmates, I will base that on interaction and character sheet. All soul mates will not be introduced at the same time, so you may not know as fast as someone else.
-
Moogle-Girl said:
Yeah, that's why I'm wondering, so I know whether I should start figuring out which character(s) I personally would enjoy sticking with and pushing Paul towards them.
Yes! Try and bond with people, so I can see what you think and so I can see your character in a romantic setting!
-
Mad Magus said:
I just don't know WHY Rosalyn would interact with anyone at this point, she has a habit of being on her lonesome.
I wanna interact, but I also gotta keep character.
Fair point, but she might be afraid right now- and that changes peoples actions. Whatever you gotto do to RP.
-
DANAsaur said:
Guys, can someone give me the brief summary of what's happening right now? I feel like my character is waaaaay behind TT_TT
My new post has a summary on it, here, so I'd check that out. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Tsuki and Akira
@HelloBeautifulChild You are the most through and kind GM I've meet on this site Q wQ
*tears up*
7956633.gif

Give me a moment, I'll reply but I'm doing laundry

Wow, I'm sitting here looking at Washers and Driers with my dad. Friday laundry day?

And I thibj I found an interacting point

@kimsim12 I'd like to see Akira and Shin-li duke it out xD
Fighting is okay, because you've got a bunch of strong people together, but let's remember that the focus of this role play isn't combat. :)

Wow, I'm sitting here looking at Washers and Driers with my dad. Friday laundry day?

And I thibj I found an interacting point
Apparently, I'm actually at work, but I should do laundry when I get home. And yes! Interaction!

@HelloBeautifulChild You are the most through and kind GM I've meet on this site Q wQ
I agree wholeheartedly.
tumblr_m6cq3huyg31qiqm7jo1_1280.jpg

I understand that you may be busy, but I have stated that it's important that you keep up. I will try and post summaries when I post, so that it's easier to keep up. If you ever feel like you're too far behind, let me know and I can try to help you keep up. :)
Also, I plan on keeping up. Dont you worry about that. I was just letting that be known just in case

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
So, I'll be able to respond in like half an hour as I finished laundry, except I have to fold it xD

Guys sorry for the crappy post. I'm just so lost that I don't know what to do with my character. :(

Gonna be slow as all hell this weekend cause I'm out of town. Just a heads up.

I'm sorry I haven't been very active work has been running me ragged. I'll try and get a post up tonight

Guys please please please interact with my character. She feel so left out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.