Killer Romance : The Price of Love [CLOSED SIGN UPS]

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ResistingTheEnlightened Quick question -- so did Will just go sit outside? Because I thiiiiink there's still a big storm going on outside, so we're all trapped inside... But I could be wrong. @HelloBeautifulChild? (Either way, I just left it kinda ambiguous in my most recent post, so anything goes. :P)

Guys unafraid I might have to quit. Just don't have the muse plus there's like 3-4 characters that just simply do too much before people with less time to post have time to post.

Guys unafraid I might have to quit. Just don't have the muse plus there's like 3-4 characters that just simply do too much before people with less time to post have time to post.
I'm sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do to help?

I think we lost...4 people?

So...er...maybe we're on an even number now...really not sure

I'm sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do to help?
Not really ._.
It's just we got like 3 people rapid posting every other day when other people have clearly stated in their sheets that they don't have that kind of posting speed. Not meaning to blame the people really active, because every good roleplay needs those people so don't think I'm blaming them. It's just that I can't keep up with this, especially with a character that's a natural loner. If I had more character interaction I'm sure I could persevere a little longer but I don't.

I agree. I can't find any time or inspiration to stick my characters in

Not really ._.
It's just we got like 3 people rapid posting every other day when other people have clearly stated in their sheets that they don't have that kind of posting speed. Not meaning to blame the people really active, because every good roleplay needs those people so don't think I'm blaming them. It's just that I can't keep up with this, especially with a character that's a natural loner. If I had more character interaction I'm sure I could persevere a little longer but I don't.
There has been a lot of posting (even though there was more than three days between the two most recent posts), but nothing significant has happened at all. All of the IC posts thus far have just been very casual interactions between characters, so despite the high quantity of posts, there're still plenty of ways one could jump in -- because almost nothing has happened, and everyone is literally jammed into the same room together.

(Also, it's unfortunate... But in hindsight, it seems like half the characters we have left are "loners". This RP was doomed from the start if half of the characters are complete loners that can't start up conversations with people... )): )

Well the thing is, Rosalyn is a loner but not that much of a loner that she won't talk your ears off if you interact. I tied interacting several times but nobody gave her more than a notice other than Paul, who promptly walked away after the discomfort.

I wasn't able to post for a while, and Geo doesn't really talk to others, so I don't know how to put her back in

Yeah, the beginning in particular was kind of hectic because everyone was trying to introduce their character at the same time, so I def understand the struggle there. /: And essentially, everyone was talking to everyone. But now it seems individual, actual conversations are breaking off and starting to happen.

So if you're looking for some potential posting ideas, then:

1) Kuro cooked up some meat, so there is food on the table, and people sat down to eat dinner. Dinner is a great time for conversation. Kuro also dredged up his unfortunate past. So you could sit down and eat with people/start conversing with anyone -- for instance, talk to Kuro about the food or about the terrible past he just brought up.

2) Fianna seems slightly upset by something, so she took a plate of food and went to sit in the corner by herself. You could approach her and sympathize with her -- ask what's wrong, or just join her in sitting alone and being loners together.

3) A new character basically just fell in from the sky. You could post a reaction to that and approach the new guy. Any number of reactions would probably be appropriate. (This would also potentially be good because HelloBeautifulChild has a slower posting speed as well, so perhaps you wouldn't feel left behind if you tried interacting with her character(s).)

4) Be constructive and build another way in. Your characters all have special abilities and whatnot -- maybe you can use them in creative ways to weave them into the story.

And there are probably more 'ins' that I'm forgetting. Anywho, throwing posts out there to the whole of the RP generally makes it harder to get other characters to individually interact with yours, but if you can specifically address someone in your post, I think you'll both have better luck. :)) (Especially now that the climate of the RP has changed.)

I wasn't able to post for a while, and Geo doesn't really talk to others, so I don't know how to put her back in
Okie dokie, so In about 5 mins max I'm going to put the post where the people who left the role play die/dissappear/etc. So, she can come in after that. This way they're not worried about the personal conversations. If you would like, I can purposefully have James or Maya speak to her.

@Mad Magus I'm sorry to see you go, :(

My character has zero special abilities besides her mind so that's out

Yeah, the beginning in particular was kind of hectic because everyone was trying to introduce their character at the same time, so I def understand the struggle there. /: And essentially, everyone was talking to everyone. But now it seems individual, actual conversations are breaking off and starting to happen.

So if you're looking for some potential posting ideas, then:

1) Kuro cooked up some meat, so there is food on the table, and people sat down to eat dinner. Dinner is a great time for conversation. Kuro also dredged up his unfortunate past. So you could sit down and eat with people/start conversing with anyone -- for instance, talk to Kuro about the food or about the terrible past he just brought up.

2) Fianna seems slightly upset by something, so she took a plate of food and went to sit in the corner by herself. You could approach her and sympathize with her -- ask what's wrong, or just join her in sitting alone and being loners together.

3) A new character basically just fell in from the sky. You could post a reaction to that and approach the new guy. Any number of reactions would probably be appropriate. (This would also potentially be good because HelloBeautifulChild has a slower posting speed as well, so perhaps you wouldn't feel left behind if you tried interacting with her character(s).)

4) Be constructive and build another way in. Your characters all have special abilities and whatnot -- maybe you can use them in creative ways to weave them into the story.

And there are probably more 'ins' that I'm forgetting. Anywho, throwing posts out there to the whole of the RP generally makes it harder to get other characters to individually interact with yours, but if you can specifically address someone in your post, I think you'll both have better luck. :)) (Especially now that the climate of the RP has changed.)
@IceQueen All of these are valid options, and 3 people did just die so that is also something to reply to. :)

Updated Soul Bonds!

Cadence Scott @Thurrbo Will Leblanc @ResistingTheEnlightened
Akira Tsukigami @Akira Kuro Tsukinome @Tsuki
??? James Williamson @HelloBeautifulChild
4 4
5 5
6 6
7 7

Reactions: BB-Bauers
Cool, I am taking a day off from camp so I will probably be able to get a post up

My character has zero special abilities besides her mind so that's out

I mean, yeah if you consider "special abilities" to only mean super powers. But it looks like your character has lots of talents -- a sharp mind, a skilled fighter, and maybe a good artist? (From the sketchbook and colored pencils, anyway.) So by option #4, I more meant weaving your character's special talents into the story... But yeah haha obviously there are lots of other options too. :P

Really sorry for, procrastinating, but I will try and stick myself in here somehow (I promise I don't want to leave, just busy)

Hey everyone! Just an FYI, James is about to tell everyone their matches so get excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.