• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Killer Romance : The Price of Love [CLOSED SIGN UPS]

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muh, Paul's characterization has been so inconsistent. @_@ I keep flipping between wanting to portray him as helpless when dumped into an unfamiliar situation, and not wanting to make him seem like a total wimp. I really can't work up the motivation to post tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm really sorry I haven't been active. DX I haven't been getting alerts for this.

Eyyyyyy, soulmates! 8D Woot woot!

(Also, lemme just get this straight -- so with this next episode, everyone is going to be essentially stuck inside the cabin as it becomes nighttime and the weather gets stormy/really windy... And the wind basically carries some kind of honesty gas, causing our characters to be overly truthful about things? Is that right?)

Eyyyyyy, soulmates! 8D Woot woot!

(Also, lemme just get this straight -- so with this next episode, everyone is going to be essentially stuck inside the cabin as it becomes nighttime and the weather gets stormy/really windy... And the wind basically carries some kind of honesty gas, causing our characters to be overly truthful about things? Is that right?)
Yep, right on the nose.

might not be posting for a couple days as I finished my moving cross country road trip! but....

now the unpacking begins.....

Alright, I THINK I managed to reconcile all the weird reactions Paul's had, while advancing things at the same time. I'm rather proud of that post, actually. :o

._. I'm proud of it too. Now just to write Rosalyn's reaction to being touched by a strange boy

Paul is all about restraint and controlling how other people view him, so writing him under the effects of compulsion gas is gonna be fun. :D

By the way, did all you non-homestucks mostly follow me there? I'm trying to be a little more detailed and clarify things where I can, but I'm not sure if it's still understandable for someone totally unfamiliar to what I'm talking about.

I just got home from work so I'll be replying in a bit. Wasn't able to the past two days because I had a bad headache one day and the other was me making sure I didn't get any poison ivy on me which i think i did. Not sure yet but i never felt anything as far as itching goes so it may not be as well.

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

Everyone I'm really sorry to say this but I cannot continue with this rp. I really wanted to be a part of it but due to circumstances that I can't control I can't keep up with this rp and give it the attention it truly deserves. I'm sorry about that and I wish you all an enjoyable time with this story and any future rp's thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back