Killer Romance : The Price of Love [CLOSED SIGN UPS]

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept his internal monologue purposefully vague to really emphasize how nonsensical it sounds to non-players. Hell, even as a regular reader, I think words like "echeladder" or "sylladex" are pretty silly. >w> Paul's in for a rude awakening though since he's assuming he's still in the game.
Even if I can't understand it, I like it. I might have to google homestuck to understand a word of it later, though.

OK finally packed, and on the road, I'm not driving which means I got posting time!

Reactions: Kaykay
@HelloBeautifulChild it seems that it's unclear about where they all wake up, I saw posts saying in the cabin (basically, cause something about a bed), outside near each other, and then outside away from each pther, could you clarify please?
Please read....
"They've just woken up in a moderate temperature shack with NO beds"

This is what it says in the opening post. Anyone posting things saying they woke up outside needs to be changed because it was clearly sated that we're all inside the shack. We're given the OPTION to go outside after waking up but not before.

Also if we're addressing a whole group, do we really have to tag all those bodies or is it just when we're singling out others from the rest?
HALLELUJAH! Tsuki is wayyy right! I will downvote anyone who is wrong on this because reading is a requirement in role play, especially this one (where I mentioned here, here, and here about the shack, its floor plan, where it is, and what it looks like) where it is very much so reactive.

Also.... Good question! You can but there is no need to, it's only for when you're singling someone out. This way if your character speaks to that 'black haired mop of an idiot' (or some other not-so-descriptive title) we all know who they mean.
Are we all posting once per "episode" thing, or is it just post as long as you're following the theme of the episode?
Post as much as you like, as long as you don't take over the RP I consider it my job to keep up with you.

Moogle-Girl said:
I kept his internal monologue purposefully vague to really emphasize how nonsensical it sounds to non-players. Hell, even as a regular reader, I think words like "echeladder" or "sylladex" are pretty silly. >w> Paul's in for a rude awakening though since he's assuming he's still in the game.
I get the style but please try to be more specific - especially since so many (including myself) are not familiar with the homestuck fandom.

OK finally packed, and on the road, I'm not driving which means I got posting time!
Good good, :D I hope you love your new home when you get there!

Everyone!
Hello! I'm getting all of my replies into one post for ease. I'll be posting again to the IC tonight, but I'll be on my (freshly charged) iPad to do it so if there are any typo's let me know!

As for right now I need to go to said class. :D

Reactions: Kaykay
That's awesome...saving that for later use

• Thank You
Reactions: Akira
Oh shoot, I just realized I forgot to give Paul a phone. Is it okay if I swap out his pocket mirror for it? (He won't get any signal or anything; it just wouldn't make any sense for him to not have it)

Last edited:
Then need to be posting two paragraphs as well

I'm sorry I don't write as much as yall but at least it not some poorly written one liner.

Well, not you, it's understandable you are on the road, others not so much

• Thank You
Reactions: Akira
oh ok well, i got my granny's laptop so (and some herbal artist influence~!) I'll be able to crank out more, so I'll be posting soonish.

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
@MadMagus and @kimsim12, I need you two to post okay? Everyone else has, and you'll quickly get lost in the dust if you don't.

The story's moving so fast and my internet's being a turtle these past few days~ I wish you guys won't left me behind TT_TT

Oh shoot, I just realized I forgot to give Paul a phone. Is it okay if I swap out his pocket mirror for it? (He won't get any signal or anything; it just wouldn't make any sense for him to not have it)
You're fine, just swap it out.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Sorry, visiting my dad for the next 2-3 weeks and I'm helping him move in! I'll be posting once every 1-2 days unless we get some time.

And i just realized I may have gotten mixed up on the lay out of the house ;w; The supplies are in a closed off room?

Edit:
I made an ambiguous edit so it's k... I think xD

Status
Not open for further replies.