Kazeyama High School

@Shine: Your character's name made me smile. :)

Is THAT what it means!?!?!!?one11!!1!!one?

That is AWESOME!

All ze malz shall haz ze sezx wit meh >:3 lol jkjk

Yay new chars :)

..... Oh my.

Good luck getting Kenta in with that one there KK! :P

How much longer until we move to the group?

Groups are going to be posted NOW, please take a look at my post and get your characters to the main area and we will start arc 2 thank you for your patience, that is all :3

Bad time to ask, but with 14 characters (by my count, could be wrong) in your roster, I figured it'd help if I could keep to the "5 per group" motif and came in with a 15th. If it isn't necessary, that's ok! I don't mind being told no! =]

Just read your post zypher and I'm confused,

1.) how come a new student is group leader?
Your choice I understand

2.) why was I moved to a group with people I don't quite know?

3.) who is oshino?

4.) would it be possible to put yuki in our group considering me and celena are after him and she has a past with Edward? I think it'd be great.

:P

The INTIRE WORLD!

@jr Blake that's cause your profile was never posted here

@ Orion two I'm guessing cause of Miru

Kai, leave the question-answering up to Zyph. But it's true.

Just read your post zypher and I'm confused,

1.) how come a new student is group leader?
Your choice I understand

2.) why was I moved to a group with people I don't quite know?

3.) who is oshino?

4.) would it be possible to put yuki in our group considering me and celena are after him and she has a past with Edward? I think it'd be great.

:P

Celena is group leader because Miru volunteered to be co-GM, so the group goes to him.

You were moved into a new group because to put it in Kenta's mindset, he wants to keep the twins apart to give Ai a chance to grow on her own (In GM reasoning I want all of the characters to interact and form new relationships/friendships, it allows all of the characters to know each other so when I do do major group things they can all call on one another as opposed to just teaming up with people they know, just like in school you might be put on projects with people you don't really know.)

Oshino is Vay's character, he's only posted once.

And I can switch Yuki around to make it more...spicy if you want, but know that just beause that's happening doesn't mean I will keep changing people around.

Sho: I'll add your character to group one to make up for Yuki's change (Sorry I missed your character)

Killjoy: I'll be very selective about adding new characters but go ahead and send me a bio in a PM and I'll look it over and let you know :3

There, I shuffled things around a bit again. Thank you for your patience. I'm still rusty at GMing but I'll try my hardest to get everything working.

Thank you for your consideration, Zypher. I will have a profile for you by 9 PM EST.