Kazeyama High School

Yes! Orochi you are in! Interesting concept compared to October Knight, polar opposites >.D Shall they work together or try and tear each other apart? This week on Kazeyama high...bum bum bum (Sorry lame joke... D: )

XD!

WELL I LIKED IT.

You got a smile after midnight. ^^

*Continues Orochi disguise*

<_>

Name: Gherard Sventiin

Race/Nationality: Caucasian/Unknown

Personality: Shut off from everyone, Gherard would rather sit in silence and place his GameBoy, while Victor enjoys a more communicative lifestyle, enjoying the company of others (more specifically girls) and hanging out. Gherard enjoys simplicity and routine, finding the most enjoyable part of his day is getting dressed.

Appearance: Around 5'7"; Short blond hair, spiked a little in the front as an attempt to appear more normal than he feels. Never goes out of dress code, always looks clean cut. Wears large black glasses that look like they belong in a 50's detective drama.

Power/Ability: Shadow houses the spirit of his dead twin brother, Victor, and they will often switch places in instances of danger. Although, his Victor also goes for the ladies, which causes much frustration to Gherard, who is now attempting to come out of his shell.

Clubs/Affiliations: Art (Gherard is an abstract painter), Music (Victor is a master pianist)

Allies/Friends: Thrown in due to foster parents' desires, completely alone and nervous about this whole ordeal

History: Grew up in an orphanage in Ingolstadt, moved from place to place as he gained and lost foster parents. Always protected by his twin brother until their 11th birthday, when Victor was in a fight with a kid who beat Gherard with a stick, claiming they were his birthday "licks". Victor told him to back off and when he didn't, Victor shoved him and the kid went swung with the stick and hit him hard against his head. Before his foster-parents could get there to help him, the kid had stomped Victor's head into the pavement. With each bloody stomp, more of Vistor's facial features disappeared. The boy was sent to juvenile prison and a funeral was held for Victor, but Gherard couldn't help but feel like not enough had been done, but without his brother he felt weak and defenseless. After a year of anger and grief, he felt like he finally got to the stage where he could move on with his life, but something called him back. The hand of Death itself offered him a choice to have his brother back, but for a price most dear. His brother would return to him, but only so long as he never loved anyone else. Thus the deal was made and the gift was given, but not as he percieved, for his brother would be with him, but he could never talk to him. His brother was cursed to live in his shadows, and should his brother take human form, he would stay in the darkness. This frightened many of his foster parents, so his most recent ones just sent him to a private school to get him away from the house, and at the age of 14, he was scared, but he had his brother with him. The strange events happening around him began to assure him of the fact that maybe he wasn't quite as abnormal as he thought.

.....Is that considered "Twincest"?

Lol, Victor loves the ladies, and enjoys pointing out the fact that it is only Gherard is isn't allowed to touch a woman. They is not gay for each other beyotch!

o_o
This is a chance to bring out a fighter with a twist so huge you'd think I was M. Night Shamalan! ((I think I misspelled his name.))
Just joking. I'll have something up later today. ^_^

o_o
This is a chance to bring out a fighter with a twist so huge you'd think I was M. Night Shamalan! ((I think I misspelled his name.))
Just joking. I'll have something up later today. ^_^

Mention that name again... and I swear to god that I'll Rip-with the hammer-twisting clockwise- *wrings his hands in a painful manner* Pain... LOTS OF PAIN!

._.''
*Back up far, FAR away from Jumi, and makes note not to mention that name again...*
I was thinking like....a wind priestess?
I wanna do something with wind....or winnd with fists or something. =P

Wind fists sounds cool!

So it'd be like focusing air pressure right? Kind of like those canned air things people use for their keyboards but without the can.

Something along those lines. Maybe a bit of wind manipulation in general, used for closing in on an enemy or something along those lines if it's okay.

Name: Aisha Yukino (twin to Ai Yukino)

Race/Nationality: Claiming to be local but acts foreign, its well know she's a kistune but prefers not to bring it up or talk about it

Personality: very eloquent, and nice, she's the most popular girl in school and everyone loves her and knows who she is, even the university students, however it's all an act and she doesn't know how to connect on an emotional level. Only her twin knows slightly how she really is.

Appearance:
Aihuman-1.jpg

Real form:
Aifox-1.jpg
(she's supposed to be more black)

Power/Ability: Shapeshifts and works well with fire

Clubs/Affiliations: She good at cooking, but mostly isn't interested in cooking like her sister, Student Council Vice president, Festival head organizer, volleyball in the Fall semester, and Softball in the spring semester, and Honor roll

Allies/Friends: Ai Yukino, more to be added

History: Not much is known about Aisha, she lives by the addage of only let people know what they're worthy of knowing..... and smile always smile. Although there have been rumors been spun about her since she's arrived, things like she's a princess, or a child millionaire, or even a famous actress in disguise(MILEY CYRUS YALL). All that is truely known is that she doesn't like speaking of her past, to anyone

Okay student/childrens: Since we have TEN characters so once the dorm situation is all cleared up I will be making another thread with Jumi as leader and we will have two story arcs going on at the same time, that way we can give everyone a chance to post, get screen time, have a chance for their characters to shine...or horrifically fail!

Kenta's Group:
Kenta Yukihiro - Leader
Yuki Arikado
Gin Kuzimato
Amelia Esmerelda
Avian Kybaki

Kenta's group will be investigating the old school house on the edge of the high school campus that has rumors of hauntings and small spiritual disturbances. There are also rumors that the walls have been known to bleed and screams come from the school at odd hours in the night. It's also said among the student populace that the ghost of an old murderer haunts the halls, claiming students that wander too near to the building.

Darius' Group:
Darius Ravata - Leader
Ai Yukino
Aisha Yukino
Allie Logan
Gherard Sventiin

Darius' group is heading to Library Island which is about 600 floors deep into an island in the middle of the Kazeyama lake. Each floor gets progressively more dangerous, consisting of traps and monsters lurking about. At the center it is rumored that there is a book that contains every scrap of knowledge in the universe and beyond, past and future. Nobody has ever made it that far. The further down the more obscure the building becomes, even having an entire cafe set up with all working machinery. Nobody knows where it came from nor why...

Name: Hurhn(Everyone calls him, 'TAAAAAAAAAAAANK!'('Tank', for short.))

Race/Nationality: American

Personality: A nice enough guy. He gets punchy if you talk about his weight though. Like, car-punchy. He can't speak, but can grunt affirmative and negative.

Appearance:
l4d-boss-art-tank.jpg

Power/Ability: Super-strength

Clubs/Affiliations: None?

Allies/Friends: No.

History: After incapping knocking the principal down the third time, Tank was expelled from his fifth highschool. His parents decided (logically) that Tank was not a normal kid. Even the special education branches were...un-equipped to deal with him. So, they moved to New York. Things were great for a while, but then Tank vandalized city property by sitting on a bench one too many times.

So, they wondered, what place on the Earth is weirder than even New York? WHY, JAPAN! So they packed their bags and flew to Japan.

Tank even found this neat-o Thaws-A-Llama place in a newspaper ad.

Is that a serious Char Sheet?

-.-

Yes. So he's a little different!

Anyway, don't bother heckling me. Julez has that down to a capital "FUUUUUCCKKKKK"

Re-making a boring serious one.

Yes, that was a joke too.

We get it. You're quirky.

No, Sakura is quirky. He's off the charts.

New char sheet, buddy?

Are you guys still accepting characters seeing as you got like 10? I'd be willing to get my RP'ing pants on once I'm done with this month's letter.