Kazeyama High School

Is there a point when characters are no longer accepted? Just so, you know, I can re-arrange the priorities. I was thinking something like a Grima Wormtongue, or uh, Obama, a speech-oriented power.

I take into consideration that there is a limit so the GM or GM's can keep the story straight. Seperating everyone into two arcs was a very good idea and kudos to Zypher for being able to pull it off.

I think I've actually hit the cut off point. once everything gets a bit further I might be able to add another character or two into the mix but for now I'm going to leave things where they are. If I added too many more characters I'd have to add a possible third arc and probably have to nominate another leader which is a bit of a strain. Thank you for your interest though, I'm flattered. I'll let you know if I gain any openings *nodnod*

It's cool. Just so long as you let me know when a spot's open I'm good.

Bah, sorry for not posting last night. I was up 'til ten doin' homework and crammin' x[. Anyway, I've posted now.

OKAY! So with the rabid interest in Kazeyama (and others wanting to play college students as well) I have decided to make a Kazeyama GROUP! once the thread has gotten to the point of the split I will actually be posting up the split there, and we can continue roleplaying in the group. Also this will give me a chance to keep everyone on the same page and add some more people! Shuffle groups will be the bulk of the players (i.e you guys) and your bios won't need to be reapproved or anything but I will make a thread so you can repost them!

If this Kazeyama gets TOO big they'll make movie about it with Robert Pattinson.

Mmmm, Sparkly vampires~ ;P

But seriously, I'll join with my emo psychic when theres room for more people. Yet me know when that happens because I don't always pay as much attention as I should~

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! >:)
When there's more room, I'll join in with Celena. ^_^

If this Kazeyama gets TOO big they'll make movie about it with Robert Pattinson.

Technically I'd get creative license and I'd demand to pick who's in it. He might be in it, but only as a character that gets one line. (He is marketable after all...)

@KK You know what I mean when I say split up, when the group story lines separate into two. But don't worry, it's just for that arc then they'll come back together and we can shuffle everyone up again!

Oh ok I was like ahh new rp being sliced in to like 2 threads rawr but ok :3

I've posted. Also, yay for (not) ebil plotting! I'm not gonna be able to post all that much this weekend because I have a project to finish and I'm doing volunteer work before going on the library for research for another project on Saturday.

Magentara's Character sheet for Kazeyama

Kayla Thorton:
Hair color: white blond to her waist
Eye Color: Kelly/or Forest Green
Heart shaped face with snub nose
Slender.
Height: 5'4
Nationality: american from the state of Seattle

Personality: Calm, laid back. Generally not a conversation starter but engages well with others if someone makes the first move. Shy tendency.
History: When Kayla was just 2, she walked out in a fierce thunderstorm out of her parents' house. Some reason, the lightning was drawn towards the toddler and struck her face first to the ground, streaking across her back and leaving two silver and blue tattoo/scar markings permanently down her spine. She grew up fairly normal, excelling in school, making friends, etc. But as she got older, anytime she was upset or angry, the skies in Seattle would rain far more frequently than what was normal for the rainy state. Her parents mysteriously vanish right after putting her on the train for Kazeyama she hears nothing back from them ever again.

Name: Murasaki, Ame

Race/Nationality: Japanese

Personality:
She's quiet and seems cold hearted due to the fact she usually ignores or glares at people brave enough to talk to her. She lacks social skills and keeps most of what she says in short sentances. Always distant, like shes viewing world and forgeting she's part of it. Things tend to annoy her easily, like obnoxious people, loud noises and bright lights. This is because shes prone to migraines. She can be nice, too, depending on how her day is going she can sometimes manage a little smile.
Deep down inside Ame actually longs for human contact, but is too afraid to get close to anyone.

Appearance:
Ame stands at 5'5", the area around her eyes are somewhat greyish compared to the rest of her pale complexion. Her thin, jet-black hair hangs down a little past her back. The ends are uneven and its lightness causes it to blow easily in the wind, giving her a almost ghost-like appearance. Its often hiding most of her face. Her lips are a pale and rosy pink. Her eyes are a foggy shade of greyish-violet but seem to grow darker when shes angry or sad.

Power/Ability: Psychic. Ame can moves objects with a thought alone. If she focuses enough she can also read minds.

Clubs/Affiliations: Fine arts

Allies/Friends: Kenta Yukihiro

History: Ame grew up in a family that didnt care for her. Her father was a drunk that would abuse her both physically and mentally whenever he had a bad day at his job. Her mother never did anything to stop it since she prefered being a model over a mother. At the age of 7 she began to develope her powers. She had a lot of time to practice levitating objects, since she was almost always alone. There were rare times when the thought of another person would enter her mind, over time they became more clear and she could almost control them when consentrating hard enough. These powers seemed to be responsible for devoloping her more aggressive alter ego, this side of her first came out when she killed her father. It was easy for her at that point, she simply moved a small toy in his path, he tripped over it and fell head first into the corner of a counter table. She has no memory of being responsible for the act. Soon after the tragedy her mother disappeared and Ame was left in the care of her aunt and uncle in Kyoto.

Present Life: Ame is currently living in Kyoto where she is attending Kazeyama High School. She's slowly learning to open up a bit more, mostly just with people she met during her time at Kazeyama.

Whoa. Awesome alterego.

Ame's a returning character, the first one actually. You're in Shiny! <3

(Hooray returning!)

Name: Prince Edward “Spoony Bard” Milligan IV

Race/Nationality English

Personality: Edward is always open to facts but opinions are kept in a separate mental box. He likes to be logical and does not mind to flaunt his title around. He feels definitely entitled to be at the school not only from his lineage but his powers too.

Appearance:
[align=center]
animemale.jpg
[/align]

Power/Ability: Power of Strings: Edward can play practically any string instrument and like some in his family’s past it can manipulate certain things. His manipulation is that of water. He is able to make it move to his music.

Difference in Instrument: The powers, shapes, and even fighting style of the water comes from the instrument he plays. He carries with him a small lute most of the time.

Clubs/Affiliations: Royal

Allies/Friends: Celena

History: Ever since Edward was a child he was taught how to play instruments. He found the most fascinating to be ones that involved strings and the melodic tunes that come from them. His family was able to afford such education as he was a royal and not just any royal but the next in line after the current prince to inherit such a status.

When Edward was about ten the prince fell into a coma making him next in line to inherit the throne, however, the royal family thought he needed more education both in his practical studies and in the studies of his powers just recently showing up. They found a school for him and sent him to a primary school in Japan planning to send him to Kazeyama as soon as he was old enough to enroll.

Edward is now on his fourth year and still thinks rather highly of his lineage. Due to his actions the kids have named him “Spoony Bard” as per a game that had come out years before and remade only recently. He does not mind it so much now as he did back in his freshman year.

Name: Celena Agdeppa

Race/Nationality: Fillipino

Personality: Friendly, usually calm, has a tendency to zone out ocassionally

Appearance:
PrettyAnimeGirl.jpg

Power/Ability: Celena manipulates wind in conjunction with physical attacks. She hasn't had time to perfect it, so it isn't at full strength. Her manipulation stems from nature, which means she is far more powerful when surrounded by nature. Picture it like wind blades, adding to her melle range and capabilities. As the range increases, the strength tends to decrease.

Clubs/Affiliations: N/A

Allies/Friends: Prince Edward Milligan IV, though she wouldn't count him as a friend, exactly.

History: Celena is a member of the royal family in the Phillipine Islands, and her bloodline contains the power of wind, though it's skipped a few generations. This is the common bond between the family. Celena is currently the princess, next in line for the throne. She isn't one to let her status as princess corrupt her behavior, and she acts like any other commoner for the most part. When she reached the age of 14, she attended a meeting of royalty, at which point she met Prince Edward. Once she drew halfway to 16 years old, her powers awoke, and she began practicing the art of melee, learning how to control it to the point where she grew used to combining her body and the winds.

She only recently arrived in Japan at the request of her mother, the queen. It was her wish that Celena be enrolled in one of the finest schools. She wouldn't have the queen-to-be, her daughter, take the throne without an exceptional education. Once she arrived in the city, Celena found herself barely able to do anything with the winds she had grown accustomed to, largely due to the buildings and lack of nature nearby. She found herself praying daily to the divines above, practicing even harder each day near the ocean, just barely managing to reach the point of containment again. Now the school year begins at Kazeyama high, and Celena begins her first year, unaware of what awaits her ahead.