• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Katrinka's Dating Service

Okay sweets, we have started our new day! XD One day closer to finale night!

OOOOOOHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Now to business!
*reads instruction manual*

STEP 1: Forces crowbar between Malcolm and Adare and pry apart with force.....

STEP 2: Apply Lyn and read the Drama pot.

I HAVE ASMOJACKED.

I apologize, but damned if we're not stuck in quicksand right now and so close to the finale, I could scream. T_________T

If there was something you -really- wanted to plot do on that last day, you can use flashbacks. D:

MEANWHILE. "Ice Skating Day". This is your day to have a REALLY REALLY GOOD day or... a REALLY REALLY BAD day!

Posting sprees heavily encouraged! ><

THEN IT WILL BE FINALE NIGHT.

Let's get there before we die! XD

APRIL POST: AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~ *makes a whooshing noise and runs to the IC thread with arms extended out*

It's cool, Dia. <3

I shall post when... I have some idea of what to post. XD

If Fluffy wants me to make something for Avani...
I just went ahead with Ebrille and Malcolm but I thought that Fluffy might like to decide what Avani and Jacqui have been up to. :3

Oh, okay. I'll do my best. n____n

EDIT: How about you, Zypher? Should I make a Vincent post for us?

@__@ Ack! Sorry, Kitti. *stabilizes herself*

I just haven't thought of much worth posting. X__x; This RP does need something, though. I'll make a post tonight or tomorrow. Apologies to you, Kitti and Zyzy, if you've been waiting on me.

Not a problem! I'm sure we can think of something extra delicious to post about!

>.< I'll have a post up for Katrinka's tonight! Right now it's 7:46 am for me.

THE FINALE HAS OFFICIALLY BEGAN!

I apologize for the sheer dumbfuckery and lack of well executed time skipping! XD That is not my strong point!

I also apologize in advanced if there's posting sprees and this finale night gets rushed through. c__c I think we're all eager to see the end!

WOOO OKAY. ALMOST OVER.

This is your cue Zypher. D: Find Katrinka in the wine room and she will tell you THE BIG REVEAL. then off to save paris!

Back