Katrinka's Dating Service

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
o.0 I think the other gurl deded.

Okay sweets, we have started our new day! XD One day closer to finale night!

OOOOOOHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Now to business!
*reads instruction manual*

STEP 1: Forces crowbar between Malcolm and Adare and pry apart with force.....

STEP 2: Apply Lyn and read the Drama pot.

I HAVE ASMOJACKED.

I apologize, but damned if we're not stuck in quicksand right now and so close to the finale, I could scream. T_________T

If there was something you -really- wanted to plot do on that last day, you can use flashbacks. D:

MEANWHILE. "Ice Skating Day". This is your day to have a REALLY REALLY GOOD day or... a REALLY REALLY BAD day!

Posting sprees heavily encouraged! ><

THEN IT WILL BE FINALE NIGHT.

Let's get there before we die! XD

APRIL POST: AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~ *makes a whooshing noise and runs to the IC thread with arms extended out*

It's cool, Dia. <3

I shall post when... I have some idea of what to post. XD

If Fluffy wants me to make something for Avani...
I just went ahead with Ebrille and Malcolm but I thought that Fluffy might like to decide what Avani and Jacqui have been up to. :3

Oh, okay. I'll do my best. n____n

EDIT: How about you, Zypher? Should I make a Vincent post for us?

A Vincent post would be loverly Miss Fluffy!

@__@ Ack! Sorry, Kitti. *stabilizes herself*

I just haven't thought of much worth posting. X__x; This RP does need something, though. I'll make a post tonight or tomorrow. Apologies to you, Kitti and Zyzy, if you've been waiting on me.

Not a problem! I'm sure we can think of something extra delicious to post about!

>.< I'll have a post up for Katrinka's tonight! Right now it's 7:46 am for me.

THE FINALE HAS OFFICIALLY BEGAN!

I apologize for the sheer dumbfuckery and lack of well executed time skipping! XD That is not my strong point!

I also apologize in advanced if there's posting sprees and this finale night gets rushed through. c__c I think we're all eager to see the end!

WOOO OKAY. ALMOST OVER.

This is your cue Zypher. D: Find Katrinka in the wine room and she will tell you THE BIG REVEAL. then off to save paris!

I'M ON IT! :D