Co-Manager for a video game store
I'm Looking For:
Women
Returning Member:
Never ever...
My Picture:
rocky-star-3.jpg
I Describe Myself As:
Antisocial when I'm not at work. I know I can be a rude, hot-headed bitch sometimes, so I try to keep my mouth closed. Otherwise, I like to think I'm a fun person to hang with. I'd never betray the trust of a friend... And I swear, I know how to be romantic!
Others See Me As:
Violent and insecure. I'll keep it at that.
My Interests Are:
Playing video games, going to bars, reading, theme parks, hair styling
A Bit About My Life:
I got a general studies degree from community college. It's nothing impressive, I know, but I'm proud of myself still. I love my job at the game store and intend on staying there until something better comes along. I have loving, supportive parents so you don't have to worry about that, I promise. I have an older brother named Lucas, but no one really hears from him. It's been a few years since I've had a real relationship, so I apologize in advance if I do anything awkward.
PLAYER NOTES:
She's gone to jail once for an incident at a bar. A drunk man called her a devil for being a lesbian, so she took a black eye from him and then kicked him in the chest with her steel toed boot. Both got arrested.

Name: Rose Lanthi
Job: Dancer
I'm Looking For: Both C;
Returning Member: Nope, sorry sweets.
My Picture:
blondelog.jpg

I Describe Myself As: Sweet, caring, a tad bit stubborn, loud, and the life of the party!
Others See Me As: Nice, very loud, very stubborn, hyper, and sometimes selfish.
My Interests Are: Skating, dancing, shopping, typical girl stuff. Oh, and basketball, I love that!
A Bit About My Life: I move out when I was sixteen to become a dancer, and haven't talked to my parents since. They still have my brother, so they'll be fine. Hey, no meeting the parents!
PLAYER NOTES: Rose is actually really annoying, and she never eats. *cough*eating dis-order*corder*

Name: Evangeline (Eva) Andrews
Job: Free-lance artist (I make squat...), part-time clerk at the GAP (Please kill me now...).
I'm Looking For: Either
Returning Member: Nope. I'm a newbie to this whole dating service experience. Please, don't make me regret it.
My Picture:

View attachment 2096

I Describe Myself As: Well, I guess I'm kinda witty and clever, but I tend to come off as a smart-ass. I don't tolerate stupid, and I snap at people alot. You pester me, I'll rip out your throat. But, over-all, I'm pretty nice (Such a contradiction... Don't you love it?).
Others See Me As: All of my co-workers describe me as a "Deranged freak" or "Bitch". My ex-boyfriend describes me as a "Crazy Bitch" (He is much more poetic than my co-workers). My last therapist described me as a "Tough Case".
My Interests Are: Painting and sculpting are my main activites of the day. I just recently got into sewing. I also enjoy watching foreign films and eating good food.
A Bit About My Life: Well, I was raised by my grandfather. My dad died of Cancer, my mom disappeared (probably partying in Fiji or God knows where...). My grandfather is the person to blame for my "clever jokes". He taught me to retort and not to care whether I seem like an asshole or not. He is still alive (strangely...), living it up back home in Michigan. I moved here to apply for art school. I got the apartment and moved right in. But, the error I had made was applying for art school AFTER I had moved on over here. I thought without a doubt that I would make it, but I was turned down. I bet it was due to the school already being filled to capasity. Anymore students, and the teachers would probably commit suicide. At any rate, I had to find a part-time job and try to make a living until I found a good job. I've been here about 2 years, have gone through numerous terrible relationships, and have been stuck working at the freaking GAP. I thought that maybe this dating service would help my love life abit, and maybe help me find some art collectors... I don't know... Just a thought....
PLAYER NOTES: Eva lied. The school wasn't filled. She just didn't fit the requirements for its curriculum.... Meaning, she is a terrible artist....

Hi Molly and Decasting! :D Sorry for taking so long to respond, been busy moving.

Both bios look just fine and you guys can start posting anytime you like! All the characters are at the Dating Service right now for a dressy Old Hollywood style party.

This is the first and only time I will warn you..... this may be a romance RP but get too romancy and its makes you a priority target for the serial killer.

Name: Teal Thompson

Job: Volunteer at a No-Kill Shelter... I really should be working at paying job too... but I haven't had much luck with that...

I'm Looking For: I'm pan-sexual. Gender doesn't matter to me. Male, Female, I've been with a male-to-female transsexual and I was fine with it

Returning Member: Never. This is kinda a last resort..... before I go to Adult Friend Finder or something....

My Picture:
1273550164378.jpg

Has scars all over her lower body, starting five inches under her navel and ending mid-thigh

I Describe Myself As: Sweet, kind, altruistic, basically, I'm the perfect girl to bring home to mom and dad.

Others See Me As: People WISH I was like I just said. Apparently they thing I can be stubborn, short-tempered, OCD, and if it isn't going my way, it soon will be. My way or the highway.

My Interests Are: I thoroughly enjoy being knee-deep in dog shit that no one else frickin cleans up.... No. But I wish I did, it would make that part of my job so much easier. What I enjoy is relaxing and being out of control. I always have to take control of my life and get involved in everything. It gets annoying and tiring. I like listening to music, But my favorite thing is working on mosaic pieces of art that I form from broken glass bottles and vases and concrete or another type of hard surface.

A Bit About My Life: I don't like talking about it much, but here goes:

I was adopted from some run-down place.... no one ever told me where. I had the typical family life, my love life was pretty average too.

And then I got into a car-wreck.... Now I have scars on the front of my thighs and other places, a horrid neck and back and medical bills are hounding me. Since the carwreck, I've had.... one boyfriend, but it ended when he tried getting physical and then saw my lower body... It kinda ended right after that. I had a girlfriend, but she was even worse and I'm not going into that. The transsexual was a little nicer... but... well, she had to move to Hawaii.... plus I found out that she was cheating on me with a guy....

So I'm kinda in debt, in relationships and with money, and I can be a bit to handle... considering that every three years I can't help but bring another dog home. I have six right now.

PLAYER NOTES: Has a fear of driving cars that she tried to avoid talking about. The wreck she was in crunched the front part of her car up like a piece of paper, the steering column broke and the dashboard was affected as well, the car literally pushed into her torso and down onto her lower-body, forcing complications with her spine and her ribs, though her ribs healed quickly with time. Her ability to walk was affected as well as her posture. Since then she walks or rides a bike if she has to get anywhere, or has someone pick her up.

She also has a fear of showing her scars. so she wears pants and long shirts all the time. She thinks that if people see her scars, they won't want to get to know her beyond that. So this also affects her lovelife. The transsexual never was able to get physical with her even.

Name: Milly Jennifer Evans.
Job: Surgeon.
I'm Looking For: I'm interested in both.
Returning Member: Nope. First time, in any situation, this a last minute thing..
My Picture:
1256573876_1880_full.jpeg

I'm blonde, quite tall I suppose and well, quite thin, my hair is long and I have blue eyes...
I Describe Myself As: Quiet..I keep to myself mostly, I have a sense of humour..I can be friendly, and I like to socialize.
Others See Me As:Well I've been told I beat my self up to much...they see me as someone to confide in..other than that..well, just a normal girl I suppose.
My Interests Are: I like to sing and draw, I jog everyday and work out at the gym, then I have my work, I'm chief surgeon, so I'd say I'm good at it.
A Bit About My Life: Uhh well, I had a pretty normal childhood, apart from the fact I moved around a lot, I never had friends that would stick around, due to the fact after about a year we'd move again..but I moved when I was 16 and went to university soon after, got a job at the hospital, and moved my way up since.
I have had a few relationships, but I seem to draw in the abusive type.
When I was eighteen, I got into a serious relation-ship and I loved him, he started getting controlling, and I was only allowed to go out to work. That's when I met my next lover, she was caring, and soon, I managed to pluck the courage to leave him, and I moved into her home with her, but after about eight months she was in a terrible car accident and brought to me. To operate on her. It was in the early hours, and I hadn't been to the on call room, I was tired, and now very stressed, and I couldn't help her, she died on the operating table.
Since then I haven't had any relationships that have lasted 3 months I have been a wrecking ball in my own life...but yeah I'm much better now and ready to go out there.
PLAYER NOTES: She is very timid and is afraid of most people, Milly also has a habit of pleasing everyone she can, this can sometimes cause problems.

All right, I'll take Trance and Uni's characters and no more females for awhile! XD We're running low on man-meat again!

You ladies can start playing whenever you're ready. :D

I should be getting in some posts soon myself now that I have my internet on. >>

THAT MEANS THE REST OF YOU QUIT YOUR LAZINESS! DIANAS BACK AND YOU NEED TO POST OR DIE!

*sweeps his own low post rate under the carpet*

Also I have a few scenes I'd like to happen, expect a PM soon.

Name: Mike Harris
Job: I own my own club.
I'm Looking For: Females.
Returning Member:Nope, first time.
My Picture:
images.jpg

I Describe Myself As: Funny, Kind, Caring, Lovable.
Others See Me As: A good time, reliable, not at all serious...but what do they know.
My Interests Are: Guitar, Drums, Working in my club, Air softing.
A Bit About My Life: Well not much to know really I was raised by my uncle, he taught me everything I needed to know in life that school didn't, I often skipped school and wound up helping around the local clubs and bars when I was eighteen, when I moved over here I waited a few years and got my licence, I stared my own club it's quite successful.
I had a few relationships, but I ended up dumping them..they weren't the 'one'.
PLAYER NOTES: They all dumped him, he wasn't serious enough about relationships.

Oh yay and pretty boy for all the young ladies! >:D Thumbs up!

An OOC update to get us back on track! >:D

We're going to wrap up this current night, so squeeze in those last minute plot devices you need finished on -this day- as quickly as you can!

UP NEXT
We'll be jumping to a couple days later (game time). Characters can go out on dates, get to know each other, etc, away from the Dating Service.
Expected Scenes:
- Paris and Ebrille date at the zoo.
- Katrinka and Michael lesson day
- Lyn harassing Malcolm.
- April & Sean SCOOBY SNOOPING
- All of our newer characters doing their getting to know each other thang!
- Good time to throw in drama to setup a plot!

AFTER THAT
We'll skip ahead a few days to have ICE SKATING NIGHT sponsored by the dating service! :D The only for sure planned scenes I know of for during this day is Paris and Drake on a date. And perhaps Adare asking Malcolm to marry him! This is another good day to squeeze in a little drama! XD

THEN THE FINALE...
The finale will be about two or so weeks after the Ice Skating night. It will be an ENGAGEMENT PARTY for Adare and Malcolm! We'll double it as a Christmas/New Years day too. It'll be a fun happy night, followed by THE BIG REVEAL of who our serial killer is. And the big conclusion of Katrinka's Dating Service! :D

Again, we ARE doing a Sequel to this roleplay. SO if you're a newer player and didn't get to accomplish much, you'll be able to continue your story with us in the Sequel. >:3 The sequel is going to be set one year later with everyone invited to Adare and Malcolm's wedding. (Planned by Miss Katrinka, of course!)

THE QUESTION IS... Who else has a scene or plot device they -really- want to get done before the sequel? We can work in it! :D

Otherwise, if we're good... POST POST POST POST. XD WE'RE SO CLOSE!

Uhm. Well. I guess I should probably propose then. So this scene needs done xD