Katrinka's Dating Service

MOTHER FUCKING THE END!

A huuuuuuuuuuugeee round of hugs and love to all of the people that have stuck through to the end! Even during my shitty posting habits and the horribly executed last chapters! XD For a roleplay that started on a whim, setup in five minutes just to give so-ronery people a way to hit on each other, it's ended SO different and I loved every moment of it!

So many thanks! <3

We WILL be doing a sequel. That will prolly come out in October or November, to give everyone a break and to come up with what the characters have been doing during this year. XD

So I'll see everyone in the sequel. >:3

CONGRATS! I'm so looking forward to the sequel! Thanks for everyone who stuck it through! It was lots of fun!

Good job, everyone. :3 This has been really awesome. I look forward to Season 2!

*works on new character sheets for Vincent and Jacqueline*

AWWW, I see how it is, Zypher and Kitti! Make it sound like Paris was cheating on Ebrille even though she wasn't even dating either of the guys! ;__; she went on ONE date with each of them!

Poor poor Paris... that horrible night AND she's made out to be some cheating bitch... t___t

.... *Uses this to give Paris a bigger crazy complex.* >:D

She never considered poor Ebrille's complexes!
His whole opening story is how he's been used and then dumped by every other girl besides his best friend.
D;
She's just another statistic...