FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Kaleido is a large theater company known well in the industry for its incorporation of the acrobatics, which make up every performance. The shows seem almost magical to those who watch but little do they actually know of the struggle behind the scenes.

And when that time of year comes around again, people from all around the world come to audition, in hope of make their dreams come true on this magnificent stage. However working for a role on the stage itself has provien to be a lot more difficult then they would have thought. Talent after all can only take you so far.

What is in store for these newbies fighting for a shot to be on stage and the rare chance to be the stars of the show's, Daemon and Layla, partner? Will this prove to be to much and will they quite? Or will they be given the shot to prove themselves?

Front
d2f59fddd9_59579959_o2.jpg
Bird Eye from the side
21a329b0fe_59579985_o2.jpg
Kaleido Logo
20170718_112052.png

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role: (list below more might be added. Pick your role.)
  • Star: Main performer (Not available)
  • Boss: the manger (NPC played if need.)
  • Performer: state specialty such as trampoline, tight rope, so on so forth.
  • Stage Hand: a person who moves scenery or props before or during the performance of a play.
  • Stage Engineer: create the stage
  • Costume Designer: makes the costumes
  • Runner: Someone who runs around helping with what ever they can or an assistant to the lead stars Layla and Daemon.
Years: (newbie or have they been with the theater a few years now. Think of it as school 1st year second years and so on.)

Character Name:

Alias: (nickname)

Sexuality:

Ethnicity: (race, are they white black Asian etc.)

Age: (no younger then 16 and no older then 29. They can however be 30+ if they are not a performer. Also they can start out as 29 and turn 30 within rp.)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair: (natural color if they dye it)

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:
(Photo if you've got one, and usual outfit)

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies/Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Experience: (This include if they had been taking ballet for years or even gymnastic. Things like that that which can improve or make them look better in the company. Also add things like if they had never taken ballet but would want to.)

General History:

RELATIONSHIPS (everyone who is in rp must be on here also ask the other users what they want there characters relations to be with yours.)

Best Friend(s):

Friends:

Frienemy:

Family: (only if you have a member that works at theather)

Tag me in the cs once you have completed it for an over view. I'll let you know if you need to change some things and when your excepted you'll be added to the list below. Also feel free to ask questions if you don't understand.

Characters

Karlos/ Boss NPC

@PhantomThief715
Daemon & Layla/Stars

@LockableSkate35
Lisa Maiko/Performer

@Vio
Matthew Rivera/Hand
Roman Archibald Halloway/ Designer

Naomi Cross/Performer
@IceQueen

Anything in blue is for Daemon, purple is for Layla.

Role: Stars

Years: 9 years 11 year

Character Name:
Daemon Salvatore Layla Killian

Alias: N/A

Sexuality: Straight

Ethnicity: Itialan American American Mix

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'3 5'6

Hair: Black Blonde

Eyes: Silvery Gray Brown

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:
FB_IMG_1498072742263_20170621152332223.jpg
Damon is usually spotted in the outfit above or a button down dark colored dress shirt and dark pants. His training attire is black spandex pants with a match tank top.
20170703_155352.jpg
Layla is more often thrn not spotted wearing white. Her hair is down unless she's training or it's up for a show. Her leotard is a two piece and purple.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To be stars

Aspirations: To show the world that I can do anything. To show case my skills and make it to the top.

Hobbies/Talents:
Both are talented performers on almost everything from trapeze, tightrope walking and the trampolines. Amazing balance, flexablity and stamina.
Daemon's hobbies include practicing, swimming, beach volleyball, modeling and trying new things.
Layla can be found doing all sorts of things from shopping to painting. She likes walks on the beach and hanging out with Daemon. The two are good friends.

Inabilities/Fears:
N/A will be learned in story

General Personality:
Daemon is often known to be darkly handsome, strong, seductivly charming, and a smug person who can go from casual and playful to pure evil in less than a heartbeat.

Layla on the other hand is elegant, she's kind but takes her work seriously and might become harsh. She's a happy person who shines at everything she does. She tends to balance Daemon out and keep him from doing anything to reckless.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Experience:
The two took many years of ballet and gymnastic.

General History:
Daemon's mother is a famous dancer, though she doesn't dance anymore. She does however teaches choreograph for everything from modern ballets to movies and plays. From the day he could walk he'd been dancing under his mother's watchful eyes. He enjoyed dancing and his mother took notice in it at his young age. She enrolled him in gymnastics and then acrobatics. Daemon was raised by his single mother due to his father dying in an accident when he was very young. She took pride in her brilliant son and was happy he lived to dance. Growing up Daemon was always told to tell her if he wasn't enjoying something for his mother rather have fun then do something because she liked it. Though his mother is quite the busy little bee shes always been, she makes time to come and see every new production on opening day.

Layla's father is a business tycoon, who after Laylas mothers death when she was 5, throws himself into his work. He had never seen one of her shows even though he visits for very little time. He is rarely seen but does think about her by having someone send her flowers with a note. He cares about his daughter but in his own way rather then a way Layla can truly understand. To Layla the only family she has is her maid and those at Kaleido. When her father threw himself into his work Layla took up dance and gymnastics. For the last time she'd seen her family happy together was at Kalido. Since then she's wanted to be apart of that stage and call it her own.

RELATIONSHIPS

Best Friend(s):
Layla Daemon

Friends:
Mattie

Frienemy:

Role: Boss

Character Name: Karlos

Alias: Boss

Sexuality: Stright

Ethnicity: Hispanic

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'5

Hair: brown

Eyes: Hazel

Distinguishing Marks:
Red tips in his spiked hair.

General Appearance:
Karlos is always wearing a button down shirt opened at the top, slacks, suit jacket, and dress shoes. His shirts are a large array of colors, from random prints to solid colors. The rest of his outfit will match in a solid color. He's never seen without his pink tinted glasses nor his necklace which was given to him by his younger sister.
20170718_112027.png

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To make the company the best it can be.

Aspirations:
To keep the company growing, it's his child after all.

Hobbies/Talents:
Magic, piano, (more later)

Inabilities:
Despite the fact that he owns a circus like theater he can't actually do any of those performances himself. He can however train them.

Fears:
Losing all that he has worked for.

General Personality:
Karlos comes across as weird or even sticks but that's simply who he is. Most ofthen then not if you can prove your ideas will be a success then he will allow it to be done. However you have to wow him with it. When Karlos says no more times then not he has a plan up his sleeve. He doesn't say what he's thinking unless he's Taking the show and preformances. He sees and heres everything so dont think youll get anything past him. If your doing something you shouldnt and he doesnt say anything about it, its not because he doesnt know, its simply becuase he wants to see how it will play out.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Experience:
He did actually take dance back when he preformed.

General History:
Karlos was once a preformed though he was never could do the acrobatics, but he knew all about it. He actually preformed magic, but upon hurting his hand he was no longer able to preform the tricks and with the help of his long time friend Sara he opens Kaleido.

Karlos didn't have the best relationship with his mother and father growing up but his younger sister Maria always stood up and took his side. The two where very close, he had even helped her raise her child since the father bailed out on her. Soon after giving birth she grew sick and spend most of her son's life growing sicker. It wasn't until one day when her son was older she died of her sickness. When she died the father suddenly reappeared wanting to take Mattie but Karlos then took custody over the his nephew. Now his nephew works for him at Kaleido.

RELATIONSHIPS (He's not really friends with anyone because he's the boss. Everyone is more of a family to him.)

Family:
Mattie

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I won't have time this week but I kinda hit a rock and a hard place on inspiration.
I'm sure we can inspire you. Time to throw around the old ideas and get a ball moving. A sooner or later you'll get existed. XD maybe I'll add a banner for this again.

I'm sure we can inspire you. Time to throw around the old ideas and get a ball moving. A sooner or later you'll get existed. XD maybe I'll add a banner for this again.
I shall, once my brain stops imploding from driving knowledge

im here. I plan on making another character tonight. If the others cant commit I dont mind it being a smaller group than usual. I think it'll be fun regardless. Maybe Later in the rp we could do a small arc for Matthew where his biological dad shows up? There is also the matter of Matthew taking up music again, and participating in musical production team for the shows. I also thought that maybe he saves another character from getting hit by a car (because I believe thats how I envisioned his mother dying) and he gets hospitalized. Other than that I didn't think of any plans for him.

im here. I plan on making another character tonight. If the others cant commit I dont mind it being a smaller group than usual. I think it'll be fun regardless. Maybe Later in the rp we could do a small arc for Matthew where his biological dad shows up? There is also the matter of Matthew taking up music again, and participating in musical production team for the shows. I also thought that maybe he saves another character from getting hit by a car (because I believe thats how I envisioned his mother dying) and he gets hospitalized. Other than that I didn't think of any plans for him.

I'd gladly let my character be a dunce so a beautiful man can throw himself in front of her

Reactions: Esmeray
Also I'm starting to get some ideas

Role: Performer-Best with Cyr wheel and Areal Silks. Dabbles with trampoline

Years: 2nd year

Character Name: Naomi Cross

Alias: Silver Fox, Silver, Nao

Sexuality: Pansexual

Ethnicity: English

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'7"

Hair: Brown, dyed silver

Eyes: Light Blue green

Distinguishing Marks: The three piercings in each ear and her white skin against her eyes.

General Appearance:
12e41159cfaee5b23dafbfcb72f7c57d.jpg

Silver usually wears a muscle shirt with a high neck along with tight shorts. She often pulls her hair back in a small ponytail or bun.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To become a performer know well on the Kaleido stage. To always do her best show and have fun.

Aspirations: To preform alongside Lyla

Hobbies/Talents: Jumping on the trampoline, Silks, Stretching, Boxing, Cooking

Inabilities: Juggling, Meeting in the middle ground on arguments, not practicing

Fears: Failure, being sent back to England, killing herself on the stage.

General Personality: Silver is a happy go lucky advanced performer that has been with the stage for one year already. Having adjusted to life at Kaleido Stage she is often seen wandering around or working out in odd places for a change of scenery. She can often be seen as the older sister who will come to your aid if you need it. She's happy to help out younger members and despite her trying tends to be more of a goofy older performer than a respected mother figure.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Experience: Silver had long since dreamed of being a stage performer. She was in gymnastics from ages 6 till 14. At 14 she joined areal lessons, despite her parents vehemently disagreeing.

General History: Silver hasn't always gone by that name. She used to be Nao back in England, where she was supposed to grow out of her love for acrobatics and settle down with a husband. She loved gymnastic and started areal lessons soon after. It took a while of jumping through hoops so her parents wouldn't figure out but she eventually was discovered, with just enough time for her to audition for Kaleido stage. She left England without her parents knowledge and auditioned, getting in that same year.

RELATIONSHIPS (everyone who is in rp must be on here also ask the other users what they want there characters relations to be with yours.)

Best Friend(s):

Friends:

Frienemy:

Last edited:

I'd gladly let my character be a dunce so a beautiful man can throw himself in front of her

Silver it is! <3

She's so cute btw. o//w//o

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Silver it is! <3

She's so cute btw. o//w//o
Thanksies.

I'll probably make a newbie as well because that's what I was making but I like Silver. She's got a little spunk to her but she's not too rough around the edges

Character Name: Roman Archibald Halloway.

Alias: Row, Romie, and Giant. He is not necessarily fond of any of the nicknames that have been given to him. Although, he doesn't seem to mind Row as much.

Sexuality: Heterosexual/Questioning

Ethnicity: White

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'6

Hair: Brunette

Eyes: Morning Blue

Distinguishing Marks: None

General Appearance:
full

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To help manufacture stunning attire for Kaleido Star by providing inspiration and guidance to the current make up and costume design teams.

Aspirations: He wants to be a business owner of a boutique. Maybe write a book one day.

Hobbies/Talents: Design Sketches, 2D Design, Fashion, Trends, Color Theory, Aesthetics, Color Coordination, Artistically inclined, Attention to detail, Clear understanding of texture, color, and fabric, Business skills.

Inabilities: Knows next to nothing about make up. Lacks in interpersonal skills which makes him very intimidating. Seems to have a hard time expressing himself emotionally.

Fears: Globophobia

General Personality: Introverted, Observant, Judging, Assertive. Some defining characteristics are integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication. He enjoys taking responsibility for his actions, and takes pride in the work he does. When working towards a goal, he holds back none of his time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience. He has little tolerance for indecisiveness, but loses patience even more quickly if his chosen course of action is challenged with impractical theories, especially if they ignore key details. If challenges becomes time-consuming debates, he can become noticeably angry as deadlines tick nearer. (ISTJ)

He loves it. It makes him feel alive.

∞Control, Order, Rules and Guidelines
Everything has a place and there are rules for a reason. He feels like clear rules and regulations are the quickest way to getting work done, and he enforces them with a passion.

∞Dedication, Honesty, and Loyalty
These traits and characteristics are probably the most appealing to him for many reasons.

∞Coffee
He could not survive with out it, he is probably a coffee addict.

∞Fall and Winter
He prefers the colder seasons, he feels like his winter attire is much more appealing.

∞Scented Candles
He finds the aroma to be very relaxing. He realizes bubble baths and scented candles are not very manly, but at least he is manly enough to tell you to fuck off for telling him candles and baths are not very manly. :D

∞Books, Reading, and Puzzles
Anything that challenges and strengthens his mind.

∞Cats
He likes how fluffy they are....

Dislikes:
∞ Indecisiveness, Laziness, Procrastination, Unreliable individuals
Basically anything or anyone that amounts to or contributes to wasting his time. Roman has a very strict quota, and deadlines. If something needs to be done at a certain time, he expects you to have it done at the time. If you can't make the deadline, then it needs to be said the moment he gives you the task and not five days before the deadline is coming up.

∞Dishonesty
Even the tiniest of secrets can feel like an utter betrayal. If you are not an open book he will not like you. He feels like keeping things from him is an insult, that you view him as untrustworthy. He also views secrets, or information being kept from him as time bombs waiting to go off, something that may seem small at first but will later cause a problem. He hates problems, and dishonesty causes problems.

∞Spring
He has allergies.

∞Balloons
He has globophobia.

∞ Opinions
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant." is a quote by Harlan Ellison that he lives by. If your opinion is not supported by any facts or proof he will turn you away, as he wants nothing to do with uneducated hateful bullshit.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Experience: Has managed a clothing store before, and participated in two internships for fashion designers.

General History:
Roman's biological parent's were a looming almost non existential presence in his life. His mother was a french reporter who had fallen in love with a military man on leave from the United States. They found themselves quickly being enveloped in a heart warming, and passionate love. After several years, his parents now newly wedded found themselves settling in a comfy, yet lavish home. His mother had become a US citizen, and found a job at a popular magazine while his father remained on duty. While on duty his father's unit was attacked and soon enough the man was titled as M.I.A. The news was heartbreaking for his mother as she was already five months pregnant with Roman, and had no immediate family for support. With some help from the US government, Roman's mother was able to get all the essential she needed for living on her own as a single mother, and military widow. Despite the nice accommodations, his mother couldn't seem to cope with the loss and her health began to decline during the pregnancy. He was born on a day where the sky was clouded with grey and a light shower fell from above. His mother passed away giving birth to him, and he was immediately left with foster parents.

Roman after living a few years with a foster family, was then adopted by a distant uncle on his mother's side. Roman's time with the old man was nothing short of pleasant, as his uncle was very strict. His uncle had high expectations, and made it very clear from the beginning that if Roman was going to live with him certain rules and guidelines must be followed. His uncle was a busy man, but despite his hard exterior Roman latched onto him. He admired how incredibly intelligent his uncle was, how everything always seemed to get done. Roman liked the order of it all, and almost became obsessive over it. Unfortunately, as Roman grew older he realized that the old man was very narcissistic and cynical to the point that he often belittled Roman. Roman, who liked being in control himself begin to clash with the old man. They got into frequent arguments, most resulting in them not speaking to each other. After Roman's thirteenth, his uncle died of a heart condition that Roman was unaware of, and to this day he feels horrible for how he treated the old man.

After the death of his uncle, Roman was adopted by his English teacher Mrs. Halloway. After having befriended Claudia, their daughter, in elementary school Roman had grown on the family. Eventually he became considerably close with them, and became part of the family. It was only natural that he would be adopted if anything where to happen to his uncle. He has many memories with them, one of which resulting in his fear of balloons. It was Claudia's birthday and they all went to party city to get balloons for her upcoming party. Well during the drive home, several of the balloons popped in the car while floating right beside Roman's ear. The suddenness of the noise, and the impact startled Roman. Since then there have been several other instances that only further solidified his fear of balloons. For example, the Halloways were having a huge family reunion, and Claudia's great uncle teased Roman by igniting a lighter under a balloon threatening to pop it. Eventually it lead to a mild case of globophobia, and now Roman gets extremely uncomfortable when balloons are present.

Roman was a straight A student, and very ambitious in academics in high school. He did not participate in Physical Education due to his health issues caused by his freakishly tall height or in any sports. As a result all of his attention was focused on the student council, the year book committee, the debate team, and his grades. His ambition to reach the top only strengthened his high positions in his class and his clubs. Anyone that knew him would say that school was his first love, but it was no match against his affections for Janette O'Neil. She was the first woman Roman had ever had any romantic feelings for. They met in the library, and eventually began dating in their junior year. During this, Roman's grades started to waver and eventually it all collapsed on top of him. He couldn't balance out his time for everything, so as a result he had to prioritize certain things. He left the year book committee, and the debate team. Now that some of the weight was lifted off his shoulders, he had no problem putting his attention to both his high school loves; Academics and Janette. Putting his attention towards his relationship, his role as student body president, and his grades his final year was complete bliss. He graduated with honors, and as valedictorian.

Shortly after graduation Roman was met with bad news, Janette was going out of state to attend university. Thankfully, both were open to the idea of having a long distance relationship. Roman was skeptical that it would work at first, but eventually the both of them got used to being apart. The frequently scheduled skype dates, and planning visits back and forth. It wasn't until Roman was contacted via Facebook message did things fall apart once again. Apparently Janette had been casually seeing other people behind Roman's back, and her roommate noticed what was going on and took it upon herself to contact him and let him now what was going on. This wasn't something Roman was particularly fond of, as he had a strong distaste for dishonest people. Not only this but the ordeal left him with completely shattered image of the woman he had fallen in love with. She had changed since graduation, she let herself go. Roman contacted Janette the moment she was available and ended their relationship via Skype. After the brake up, Roman finally realized just how alone he was in the world. He no longer had Janette, all his high school friends abandoned him after graduation, and he wasn't making any new friends in community college. The only thing that managed to keep him sane during this time, was his family and his academics.

After two and a half years of study, Roman graduated from community college early and moved on to a local university. Once there he lived on campus, and worked not only his academics, but his social skills as well. The first friend he made at University was his roommate, Lucas. Making friends in his classes proved difficult, and in the end was fruitless. Fortunately, Roman did decide to participate in extracurricular activities and clubs. He also did volunteer work. From both of this combined not only did he make solid friendships, but beefed up his resume. After two years at University, Roman dropped his volunteer work and started searching for actual work. Being employed was something Roman absolutely hated because as an employee he had to rely on other co-workers to complete tasks at work. Never the less, Roman stuck with is small job at a local clothing store he frequently shopped at. After working there for two years, a manager position opened up for the costume and make up team at Kaleido Stage. He had gone to several of their shows with his sister Claudia during their childhood, and decided to apply. Claudia, despite being twenty-two, is still very much fascinated with the performances at the stage.

Best Friend(s):

Friends:

Frienemy:

O t h e r
∞ He has a cat, Wintson. Winston is also called Big Daddy by Roman's younger sister.
∞ Roman's younger sister Claudia Halloway.
∞ Roman lives in an apartment complex across the street called Spring Crossing. His room is 209, and Claudia is his roommate.

Last edited:
Way to go. You need a cookie!

I believe my second character is done. Let me know if I missed anything.

*Sparkle shiny eyes*

So cuuuteeeeeeeee

now I just want to make all the characters and all the couples. Vio you gotta stop doing this to me XD

I can see him being like hella out there and hitting on Daemon xD.

I feel all the gay guys hit on him. XD

If you ladies want to the 3 of us can do this rp.

I guess it might be just that. I'm down

I guess it might be just that. I'm down
Then I'm glade ^-^ we will prob make a few characters as we go and I'm good with that.

Sweet. Ima make a few more hen when I decide to get out of bed.

And at the least one Bi male so I can jump in on all the gay cuteness

Sweet. Ima make a few more hen when I decide to get out of bed.

And at the least one Bi male so I can jump in on all the gay cuteness
xD

Hehehehe HAHAhAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Sorry, I'm getting excited. Like really excited. Mostly because Silver's gotta get one of these handsome dudes

Which does she want?