FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Kaleido is a large theater company known well in the industry for its incorporation of the acrobatics, which make up every performance. The shows seem almost magical to those who watch but little do they actually know of the struggle behind the scenes.

And when that time of year comes around again, people from all around the world come to audition, in hope of make their dreams come true on this magnificent stage. However working for a role on the stage itself has provien to be a lot more difficult then they would have thought. Talent after all can only take you so far.

What is in store for these newbies fighting for a shot to be on stage and the rare chance to be the stars of the show's, Daemon and Layla, partner? Will this prove to be to much and will they quite? Or will they be given the shot to prove themselves?

Front
d2f59fddd9_59579959_o2.jpg
Bird Eye from the side
21a329b0fe_59579985_o2.jpg
Kaleido Logo
20170718_112052.png

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role: (list below more might be added. Pick your role.)
  • Star: Main performer (Not available)
  • Boss: the manger (NPC played if need.)
  • Performer: state specialty such as trampoline, tight rope, so on so forth.
  • Stage Hand: a person who moves scenery or props before or during the performance of a play.
  • Stage Engineer: create the stage
  • Costume Designer: makes the costumes
  • Runner: Someone who runs around helping with what ever they can or an assistant to the lead stars Layla and Daemon.
Years: (newbie or have they been with the theater a few years now. Think of it as school 1st year second years and so on.)

Character Name:

Alias: (nickname)

Sexuality:

Ethnicity: (race, are they white black Asian etc.)

Age: (no younger then 16 and no older then 29. They can however be 30+ if they are not a performer. Also they can start out as 29 and turn 30 within rp.)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair: (natural color if they dye it)

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:
(Photo if you've got one, and usual outfit)

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies/Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Experience: (This include if they had been taking ballet for years or even gymnastic. Things like that that which can improve or make them look better in the company. Also add things like if they had never taken ballet but would want to.)

General History:

RELATIONSHIPS (everyone who is in rp must be on here also ask the other users what they want there characters relations to be with yours.)

Best Friend(s):

Friends:

Frienemy:

Family: (only if you have a member that works at theather)

Tag me in the cs once you have completed it for an over view. I'll let you know if you need to change some things and when your excepted you'll be added to the list below. Also feel free to ask questions if you don't understand.

Characters

Karlos/ Boss NPC

@PhantomThief715
Daemon & Layla/Stars

@LockableSkate35
Lisa Maiko/Performer

@Vio
Matthew Rivera/Hand
Roman Archibald Halloway/ Designer

Naomi Cross/Performer
@IceQueen

Anything in blue is for Daemon, purple is for Layla.

Role: Stars

Years: 9 years 11 year

Character Name:
Daemon Salvatore Layla Killian

Alias: N/A

Sexuality: Straight

Ethnicity: Itialan American American Mix

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'3 5'6

Hair: Black Blonde

Eyes: Silvery Gray Brown

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:
FB_IMG_1498072742263_20170621152332223.jpg
Damon is usually spotted in the outfit above or a button down dark colored dress shirt and dark pants. His training attire is black spandex pants with a match tank top.
20170703_155352.jpg
Layla is more often thrn not spotted wearing white. Her hair is down unless she's training or it's up for a show. Her leotard is a two piece and purple.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To be stars

Aspirations: To show the world that I can do anything. To show case my skills and make it to the top.

Hobbies/Talents:
Both are talented performers on almost everything from trapeze, tightrope walking and the trampolines. Amazing balance, flexablity and stamina.
Daemon's hobbies include practicing, swimming, beach volleyball, modeling and trying new things.
Layla can be found doing all sorts of things from shopping to painting. She likes walks on the beach and hanging out with Daemon. The two are good friends.

Inabilities/Fears:
N/A will be learned in story

General Personality:
Daemon is often known to be darkly handsome, strong, seductivly charming, and a smug person who can go from casual and playful to pure evil in less than a heartbeat.

Layla on the other hand is elegant, she's kind but takes her work seriously and might become harsh. She's a happy person who shines at everything she does. She tends to balance Daemon out and keep him from doing anything to reckless.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Experience:
The two took many years of ballet and gymnastic.

General History:
Daemon's mother is a famous dancer, though she doesn't dance anymore. She does however teaches choreograph for everything from modern ballets to movies and plays. From the day he could walk he'd been dancing under his mother's watchful eyes. He enjoyed dancing and his mother took notice in it at his young age. She enrolled him in gymnastics and then acrobatics. Daemon was raised by his single mother due to his father dying in an accident when he was very young. She took pride in her brilliant son and was happy he lived to dance. Growing up Daemon was always told to tell her if he wasn't enjoying something for his mother rather have fun then do something because she liked it. Though his mother is quite the busy little bee shes always been, she makes time to come and see every new production on opening day.

Layla's father is a business tycoon, who after Laylas mothers death when she was 5, throws himself into his work. He had never seen one of her shows even though he visits for very little time. He is rarely seen but does think about her by having someone send her flowers with a note. He cares about his daughter but in his own way rather then a way Layla can truly understand. To Layla the only family she has is her maid and those at Kaleido. When her father threw himself into his work Layla took up dance and gymnastics. For the last time she'd seen her family happy together was at Kalido. Since then she's wanted to be apart of that stage and call it her own.

RELATIONSHIPS

Best Friend(s):
Layla Daemon

Friends:
Mattie

Frienemy:

Family: (only if you have a member that works at theather)

Role: Boss

Character Name: Karlos

Alias: Boss

Sexuality: Stright

Ethnicity: Hispanic

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'5

Hair: brown

Eyes: Hazel

Distinguishing Marks:
Red tips in his spiked hair.

General Appearance:
Karlos is always wearing a button down shirt opened at the top, slacks, suit jacket, and dress shoes. His shirts are a large array of colors, from random prints to solid colors. The rest of his outfit will match in a solid color. He's never seen without his pink tinted glasses nor his necklace which was given to him by his younger sister.
20170718_112027.png

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To make the company the best it can be.

Aspirations:
To keep the company growing, it's his child after all.

Hobbies/Talents:
Magic, piano, (more later)

Inabilities:
Despite the fact that he owns a circus like theater he can't actually do any of those performances himself. He can however train them.

Fears:
Losing all that he has worked for.

General Personality:
Karlos comes across as weird or even sticks but that's simply who he is. Most ofthen then not if you can prove your ideas will be a success then he will allow it to be done. However you have to wow him with it. When Karlos says no more times then not he has a plan up his sleeve. He doesn't say what he's thinking unless he's Taking the show and preformances. He sees and heres everything so dont think youll get anything past him. If your doing something you shouldnt and he doesnt say anything about it, its not because he doesnt know, its simply becuase he wants to see how it will play out.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Experience:
He did actually take dance back when he preformed.

General History:
Karlos was once a preformed though he was never could do the acrobatics, but he knew all about it. He actually preformed magic, but upon hurting his hand he was no longer able to preform the tricks and with the help of his long time friend Sara he opens Kaleido.

Karlos didn't have the best relationship with his mother and father growing up but his younger sister Maria always stood up and took his side. The two where very close, he had even helped her raise her child since the father bailed out on her. Soon after giving birth she grew sick and spend most of her son's life growing sicker. It wasn't until one day when her son was older she died of her sickness. When she died the father suddenly reappeared wanting to take Mattie but Karlos then took custody over the his nephew. Now his nephew works for him at Kaleido.

RELATIONSHIPS (He's not really friends with anyone because he's the boss. Everyone is more of a family to him.)

Family:
Mattie

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
OMG OMG OMG I WATCHED THE WHOLE FRIGGIN SHOW I LOVE IT TO DEATH AAAAHHH

Ok freak out over. Super interested.

• Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
OMG OMG OMG I WATCHED THE WHOLE FRIGGIN SHOW I LOVE IT TO DEATH AAAAHHH

Ok freak out over. Super interested.
Same! I love it.

Well I have two people I guess I should get an cs up now xD.

@IceQueen
@LockableSkate35

The character sheet has been added if you ladies would like to start making characters. You can make more then one character I don't mind just make sure you can keep up with them.

Can i join as a stage hand or a runner or a costume designer, pretty please?

Can i join as a stage hand or a runner or a costume designer, pretty please?
If you want I don't mind. I didn't even think about it until you asked. If you happen to think of more things let me know.

Role: Performer

Years: 1st year (Newbie)

Character Name: Lisa Maiko

Alias: Li Li or Maka

Sexuality: Straight

Ethnicity: American, and a small part Irish.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'9

Hair: Blond (Dyed it a bit blue)

Eyes: Sky blue

Distinguishing Marks: A small bird tattoo on her right wrist, and a butterfly tattoo across her back, along with star paint covering her left eye, just for fun to her.

General Appearance: Long hair with a lot of blue stripes down it, pale skin, glasses (uses contacts during performing), normally wears bright colors, cute tank tops, and jean shorts with running shoes.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To show that a shy girl can do amazing things. She went through a lot of bullying, and wants to prove them wrong.

Aspirations: Becoming known for supporting women's rights and showing her abilities.

Hobbies/Talents: Singing, dancing, painting, flexibility, and great with animals.

Inabilities: Speaking to some people, working with rude people, and working with electronic things (doesn't know how to work them).

Fears: Heights (trying to work on it), being embarrassed, sounding stupid, or messing up.

General Personality: shy, sweet, nice, and friendly. But if needed, she will be mean if she has to.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Experience: Took ballet and gymnastics back when younger before her parents divorce.

General History: Lisa grew up in the country with her mother and father. Unfortunately for her, around the time she was 10, her parents divorced, and she had two homes. Her mother was later taken into prison for a crime Lisa doesn't know about, and she lived with her dad. She quite liked working with her dad. Though, she faced a lot. She was constantly bullied, being told girls couldn't do anything. She wanted to change that. After getting out of collage, she looked for someplace to accept her. That place was the circus. She thought it would be a good idea. She would just have to wait and see...

RELATIONSHIPS

Best Friend(s): None

Friends: Karlos, Daemon, and Layla

Frienemy: None

Family: None in school, but her mom, who is in prison, and her dad who is retired.

@PhantomThief715

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: PhantomThief715
@LockableSkate35

I had added a new thing to the character sheet. It goes under role and it's

Years: (newbie 1st year or have they been with the theater a few years now.)

Also before the general history

Experience: (This include if they had been taking ballet for years or even gymnastic. Things like that that which can improve or make them look better in the company. Also add things like if they had never taken ballet but would want to.)

Also Ethnicity is not her personality it's your characters race such as african, Asian, Italian so on and so forth.

• Thank You
Reactions: LockableSkate35
May I make two characters? I can't decide between being a runner or a designer at the moment. :'D

May I make two characters? I can't decide between being a runner or a designer at the moment. :'D
I don't care. Make as many as you want just be sure you can play them all.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I"M IN THIS WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER. xD

IMA MAKE A PREFORMER N SHIZ