Justice League: Reborn (DC Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join the discord when I get home tonight! Headin to work right now.

Reactions: zucca_
Reserved Spot is now updated with CS.

Same for me, any advice is more than welcome <3

also @Camleen Tasha is life, she's already mi favorite hahahah

Guys remember to join the Discord group! ^^

where's the link

READY TO GO WOOOOOO

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: zucca_
Sylvah is almost finished. Had to add some bits and bobbles, but I should have him finished tonight. But first I'm out doing group therapy and will be home in 3 hours or so

So is every done with their character because I'm going to start going over them?

Reactions: Eon and MST3K 4ever
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Night Bloom"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Approximately 28 [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]City: Gotham City[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Plant Human Hybrid[/BCOLOR]

Sylva_zpsdsk2cmfq.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ivy?[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]No it wasn't her at all, but the individual that stood before you did resembled her. But the eyes said something differently. As it was a very still stare. One that reminded you of someone you couldn't quite put your tongue to. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It sent chills down your spine though. Golden irises stared at you with an alien like gaze. The eyes told you nothing. They didn't tell you how this individual felt. How this individual thought. It was almost as if you were staring into the eyes of a predatory creature.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His skin was an unusual palette of colors. Mostly golden skin with a snowy white complexion and the subtle hues of greens like watercolor clouds smudged into the sheen. He chose to wear a white painted on zig zag stripe that reminded many of those who looked upon it of some kind of creeping vine.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The bruising around his eyes betrayed his otherwise youthful appearance, giving away some age to his otherwise smoothed skin face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pounds and layers of a very pale blonde hair, all neatly braided, and clipped to a rather odd looking hat. The clothes he chose to wear were also not entirely what you were expecting someone to wear at this current situation. Some slacks, a sweater vest, and a button down shirt. He was slender figured, but appeared athletic perhaps. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He walked with a firm step. There was a sophisticated elegance in the way he walked. Not flamboyant or feminine in any fashion, but like he chose his steps carefully.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why don't you wear a mask?"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You didn't bring a mask to wear either. The criticism becomes invalid when you're clearly easy to identify on some kind of system somewhere"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]His voice was slow. There was heavy emphasis to speak clearly. Concisely. While the voice was quiet, and even in tone. The way he chose to flow each syllable and letter together like converging vines. He didn't speak with command in his voice. He spoke with control. As if he knew the situation belonged to him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Standing at 5'7" he looked frail. Something easy to break. Someone who lacked a good amount of physical strength. Yet, he seemed confident in the situation. And not at all anxious or pressured into believing anything other than his own victory. It was in his eyes that barely told anything. Assurance. Confidence. Control. Intimidating glare. And a creeping smirk that was briefly visible.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Notes; Sylvah doesn't always wear the knitted sweater. Generally he wears it during the colder months to keep his skin from freezing. He's more susceptible to hypothermia and so he tries his best to keep warm. In the warmer, dryer, months and seasons. He often seen wearing a vest [usually jean or leather] and some kind of shirt he's made from vines and plants.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As Night Bloom;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah does not wear costumes to hide his identity. He often wears the purple outfit, as he is most known for it. But for a brief stint he did wear the green one and may wear it again. Each outfit actually serves a purpose which I will put up. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I need you to meet me, I am sending you my location" Nightwing said through the intercom.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Okay. Why?" Sylvah asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Just come,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Okay"[/BCOLOR]

sylvahmaybe2_zpseow7dkvx.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why am I looking at this?" Sylvah asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Because I am getting tired of watching you wear ugly sweater after ugly sweater," Nightwing responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What's the occasion?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're welcome, it's a gift, accept it and say thank you" Nightwing told him thrust it into his arms, "Oracle helped me design it. The gems have a tracking device and one of them you can press if you're SOS. If you're in trouble I'll get a notification too."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Thank you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"There you go,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alternative Costume[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Happy Birthday," Oracle frowned as she handed him a box, clearly the glitter, and design was hand made, "Does it count as a birthday when you were created. Ah nevermind. Happy birthday"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah stares the only time he was ever given anything else, was for less than enthusiastic reasons. He opened the box to look at a green designed costume. Bright colors to give away his presence, great.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
Sylvahmaybe4_zpszl70jjwg.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Thank you," Sylvah said instead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's green like your mother," Oracle said excitedly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Very green.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I can see that," Sylvah smiled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I added some things, in the gems is actually an Oracle made tracker, so if say you were captured or lost we could find you anywhere,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Thank you,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

SylvahPersonality_zpssbnhryzd.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Behavioral Observation; Sylvah's not been the type of person to allow emotion to get in his way. Though he does seem to be optimistic and starry eyed. He is also rational and clearly thinking. He's not been one to be put inside of a box and told to stay in there and seem to go for what exactly it is that he wants. What he lacks is the ability to communicate and effectively socialize with people outside of the grounds of his special interest. If it's about weather or some form of social small talk Sylvah seems to shy away from that kind of conversation. He wants something tangible to hold onto. Something to sink his mental teeth into. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal; "Unlike my mother, I believe that humans and plants could coexist. The ideal world would be skyscrapers protected by roots. Climbing high to the heavens. All that is left is for people to get off their phones, stop listening to lies of the common, vapid stupidity and go back to listen to nature. If perhaps they understood more. Were educated more. Perhaps motivated more than they would too desire to live right next to nature. I am not stupid though. I know people will not. They aren't motivated by knowledge. But who they are surrounded with"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other Notes; It should probably be noted that since Sylvah has branched out of his own mother's protection, it's also clear that while Sylvah has a very long fuse. He can become enraged with the right buttons pushed. This rage impairs how Sylvah may react or think in a current given situation. He also has shown signs of on and off again clinical depression. Though his rage is in less drastic form as say Ivy's rage. Sylvah does have a much much much longer fuse. So simply don't push his buttons on certain topics. It's best to keep his respect and trust. Then be on his bad side anyway.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cause and Allies:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It should have been no surprise the path Sylvah would choose in his later life. Possibly due to all of his younger self influences. Considering for a very long time the only personal influence he had was his mother and a vague image of who his father was. Being the Batman. Sylvah's always been in between. He can be somewhat clingy to his mother, but has had an activate amount of curious independence to pursue his own path.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Even if his own path is in the same vein as his mother, Sylvah's history seems to have a less shocking, less rocking start. Perhaps to the reassurance of Batman. Though that reassurance may not generally cure or fix the alienating relationship he has with Batman's xenophobia.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nightwing formerly known as Robin[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]January 21st[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He never did like the winter in Gotham city. Too cold, too little sun. The plants in the city didn't seem to care much for it either, as snow continued to fall on man made structures. Skyscrapers that took on the shapes and architectures of modern temples. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah placed his fingers through his hair and shivered. Standing on top of the Jewelry Museum he tried to find warmth in the sweater he decided to wear. Then there were footsteps behind him. He moved to the side and turned to someone in a bright red suit. It was a collapsing collage of garish colors to Sylvah. Still he stared at the other fourteen year old.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're not very quiet," Sylvah told the other kid.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Robin shrugged. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Doubt these buffoons can hear through thick layers of concrete anyway," Robin responded, "So. It's not like the world's dangerous mommy's boy is here for a jewel heist that's about to be in progress. So, why are you here?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Seeds," Sylvah responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He could tell even behind that mask Robin was staring at him with confusion.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"They are a rare plant, said to have seeds that look like diamonds. They go rather high off the market. I plan to free them, then plant them," Sylvah told Robin, "You wouldn't understand."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Cause I am not a freak," Robin responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah shrugged.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Shall we, don't get caught this time,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It was one time!" Robin barked, "Batman doesn't have to save me every time, you know."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You say that and yet," Sylvah trailed off to the door of the roof. Robin looked at Sylvah.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm going through the vents," Robin told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am going down the stairs," Sylvah replied, "I've already calculated the blueprint of the building."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Make sure you don't get caught being the hero,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah gave off a hmph before opening the door and closing it slightly as to not alert anyone he was inside. Heading down the stairs, hands on the rail, delicately racing a ringer down it's cold metal spine. Sad wasn't it. Plants in pots, discarded as mere decoration. Without a thought or care of how they thought or feel. Sylvah was staring at several planted pots, and underneath. Imprisoned and trapped. There were five burglars. Dressed in black. Black mask. Black bags. Alarm had been disabled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He heard the sound of a metal vent following to the floor. Of course he'd go in with no plan. Sylvah put his hands in his pockets of his pants and took out a needle. Pricking his pointer finger with the nail to reveal a sickish looking blood. He hurried over to the now fight. Fist flying. Robin throwing one of his smoke grenades. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah tried to clear the smoke away with his hand and sighed rolling his eyes. He heard the click of a trigger. The sound of safety off. One of the burglars pointing his gun at his head. Sylvah frowned.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh I wouldn't do that," Sylvah responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Shut up, do what I say, grab the bags," the burglar said, as Robin took a strike to the face from one of the guy's fist. One guy pointing a gun to Robin's head.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah do as he says, grab the bags," another repeated the orders with a smug laugh.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah bent down to reach for the bags, bits of cement crack as tiny roots escaped through the layers of cement. He wasn't yet at his mother's strength to wield such large, ancient roots, but the roots small enough to break through the surface though. Carefully throwing the seeds underneath the man's feet after smearing them with his blood.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Grow[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The seeds suddenly sprouted forth thick branches that wrapped around the man's leg. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What the-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The man started to shoot the vines. Creeping up his leg.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't do that," Sylvah told the man, "They don't like that."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suddenly glass broke. Swooping into the jewel museum was a massive figure, already knocking out the man with the gun pointed to Robin. He knew that figure Batman. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Like that Sylvah watched the current robbers put down their weapons and raise up their hands. Sylvah frowned, but grabbed the bag he had identified to have the seeds he was looking for. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After Batman was finished tying up the robbers who had given up so easily the moment he came swooping in, he was staring at the both them like a scolding father.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You boys have a lot to learn," Batman told them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I was handling it! I can handle myself," Robin told Batman.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah merely placed his hands through his hair. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I will take my leave," Sylvah told Batman.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Leave the bag,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"The Seeds need to be planted, else they die,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Leave the bag. Or I will be forced to arrest you as a criminal as well,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah dropped the bag at Batman's feet. Else his mother would get on his case for getting arrested. And worry about him getting hurt. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]October 12th, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A roof. Why was he always on a roof? Sylvah braided his hair. It was starting to get cold again. The seasons seemed so untouched by humanity. Though that wasn't very true either. Pollution hurt everyone. Someone tapped him on the shoulder and Sylvah slowly turned around. Staring at a young man sporting a suit of black and blue. Who was looking at one of his knit sweaters.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You chose the ugliest sweaters," he told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You asked for my help? Robin,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Nightwing now," the twenty something year old.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah gave him brief interest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Night Bloom, is what I go by,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You know why I asked you here?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Not a damn idea. Other than to bother me about my choices in sweaters,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Oracle[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So you need my help, guess us technology types aren't so bad after all," Oracle smiled at him. Sylvah twisted his braid before looking at her. Her desk was oddly personal for a secretive hacker. The things he could pick up from the young woman's desk alone could have compromised her. But he guessed it was Nightwing that had told her he was trustworthy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Desk could use a plant or two," Sylvah mumbled. Oracle laughed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Okay get me some flowers and I'll put them on my desk," Oracle paused, "Oh, but I'd prefer if they didn't eat me or were deadly."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I can do that," Sylvah told her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So, what do you need me for?" Oracle asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I need you to help me track down some terrorist, threatening to burn down a very old, and ancient tree. It's already protected by conservationist, but a group has put out a threat on the tree,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Oracle raised a brow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Never been asked to protect a tree before," she noticed his expression, "But I can do it. We're heroes after all, right?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah smiled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Poison Ivy[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Ivy2_zps8xl18z02.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You are my very special and precious boy"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]We share blood. And more. No matter the circumstances. And how embarrassing it sounds. If I ask. She will come. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Planet Nation[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When it was time to make his own decisions and take his own path. Sylvah did so. The world had the Justice League. Had their Teen Titans. Had their Gotham Sirens. It was time they had something else. A different cause. The cause that didn't just put human life at the center of people's attention. But plant life as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thus was the dream and creation of Planet Nation. A small group of Eco friendly super heroes. Who protect the environment and environmentalist trying to protect the earth. They save forest from being cut down and try to motivate the population to do more for the earth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Turning empty lots into beautiful places of green. Gotham has started to become a little bit more green in their unoccupied parking lots, empty department buildings. As plants begin to pop up. Alongside community gardens. And other eco friendly options.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Street Fighter Level of Super Strength [Strength of three athletic woman][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Due to his shared connection with his mother's blood, Sylvah has adopted or really inherited his mother's natural super strength. Though due to his slender frame, Sylvah does not have the same physicality as a more well built man would. It also should be noted that most of his formal training was with Ivy. Who also doesn't have the same physical build as a man would. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Enhanced Chlorokinesis [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Another trait inherited from his mother was the ability to control plant life in unique and various ways. Even terrifying ways. Now that Sylvah's older his control over plant life grows stronger and his connection with them grows stronger as well. Though Sylvah's choice in his chlorokinesis derives somewhat differently from that of his mother.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Creeping Vines - Sylvah is more apt to using vines and roots more than his mother. Because he lacks her seduction abilities and her pheromone abilities, his vines become his main weapon of control. His vines do not just whip opponents, but can lift grown men into the air and throw them with ease. Lift small cars and trucks. Though they can't pick up tanks. They can be used to grow around them and inside of them disrupting their mechanical mechanisms.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] And his vines are not always large vines, roots can be used to grow inside cars and over grow their engines, roots can grow into computers disrupting their working mechanics. He can also snap or break bones with his vines as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spores - Adopted from his mother Sylvah can also use the control of spores to utilize them to make suggestions to the victims of these spores. Suggestions such as not harming or hurting Sylvah in some way. Or suggestions like putting down their gun. Does not work like seduction though. But as brief control. For as long as Sylvah can communicate to the spores in their brain.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Blood Seeds - Sylvah carries in his pocket special seeds. He calls them his "magical seeds", but really they respond to him telepathically and rapidly grow supported by his blood. And the plants that come from the seeds can be various. From venus flytraps that trap enemies within them. To plants that release spores for him to control them. To vines where there is none.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Immunity to Toxins and Poisons [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This is complete immunity not partial immunity.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Toxikinesis [Equivalent to Ivy's][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah's blood, and sweat secrete a fatal dose of poison. If ingested proves fatality near most of the time if medical treatment cannot be applied.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He can breathe oxygen and carbon dioxide if he needs to survive in a harsh environment[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Allusive Bond to The Green[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Just as his mother can understand plants and feel their emotions. Sylvah is becoming more and more aware of the Earth's needs. Though his Bond to the Green is still a mysterious connection not yet strong as Ivy's, but she can only him guide him further to this path as the Green can.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eternal [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And just as Ivy doesn't seem to age or if she does albeit very slowly. Sylvah too will always remain in his prime at a biological age of 24 and 25.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Photosynthesis [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gains sustenance from the sun. And nutrients. Can even help heal moderate wounds. Not fatal wounds though.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Intimidating Presence [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Instead of seduction. Sylvah has inherited his father's intimidating presence. It's in his eyes, with a minor glimmer of his mother's rage thrown in there for terrifying effects.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Botany Mastery [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Considering his history, spending most of his life with his mother. It's no surprise that he is highly skilled in botany. Something he learned from her. And something he continues to pursue. In order to increase his knowledge. In hopes to better skill himself in his use of allying with plants.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Low-Moderate Martial Combat[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's not his most strongest skill in his backpack. Considering that he mostly trained under Ivy who knows about the basics. And learned a few tricks with sparring Robin here and there. But due to a slender frame and not as opposing figure as Batman or even Nightwing, Sylvah relies heavily on his plant connection than martial combat and getting up close.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Genius Level Intelligence[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Due to his parents. Sylvah has inherited their near genius level of intelligence. Though it can sometimes be impaired due to his clinical depression. Or moments of rage that are far and in between.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Negatives:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Due to the fact that Sylvah might be a bit more plant than say his mother. Sylvah has a very low tolerance to fire. Not specifically heat, he generally likes the heat, but it cannot be too hot for him either. But actually fire. As in he is more prone to being burned and skin singed and damaged if he is lit aflame.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah has a low intolerance to cold. As in cold weather or cold temperature. He gets colder easily and doesn't handle the cold very well. He often chooses in those days to wear sweaters. A cold based enemy may damage him more than say an earth based enemy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I mentioned before that it's clear Sylvah adopted the Batman gene, and would be officially diagnosed with clinical depression. So there are times when Sylvah mood significantly declines. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He also sometimes has adopted a superiority complex via Humans and Plants. Nowhere near as strong as his mother's superiority on the matter. But Sylvah lives a complicated balance between, humans need to be educated on how to take care of their earth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And how the Earth should be protected from humans.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While Sylvah is loyal, he's loyal to those who earn his trust and respect. Sylvah is intelligent, and sees rationality as the sole key to solving the world's problems. Those who burn or disrupt his balance of rational thinking, creative planning, and objectively thinking may lose his respect or simply slip under his radar. As he pays them or gives them no attention. It's not that he cannot work in a team. It's simply he doesn't work in an unbalanced team that only favors one way or the other.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah can be idealistic and starry eyed with a cold jaded sense of cynicism. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons/Gear: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah does not have weapons. As they seem like a function he doesn't want to use. However, his suits do provide him some protection.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His main outfit, is made from a material that is semi bullet resistant and the gems have a function to protect his pressure points. The leather chest piece across his chest is made from a harder material that protect his chest and heart. While the ones on his kneecaps are there to protect his knees. Plus they have an Oracle tracking GPS chip in them and he can also use one to send out an SOS.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In similar vein, the green outfit provides the same features. Just in less tandem. And is Sylvah's least favorite thing to wear.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This story began with a kiss. They had kissed many times before in the past. Always something drawing herself to the dark, stern figured. There had always been sexual tension between the two of them. He had always been lured to her and she somehow drawn him to her. But, where was this going? She had to wonder to herself. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It wasn't like she expected a grand wedding and the man behind the mask unmasked before her eyes. She didn't care for the man behind the mask, it was clear to her he didn't matter nearly as much as the shadow mystery she had fallen in love. And the ideal image he was. A symbol of hope for some. A powerful, intimidating man to others. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She sauntered over to him, carefully with an elegant grace Kit never had. Her hips swaying with powerful, feminine suggestion, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Kissing him on the cheek.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I say we did good tonight, couldn't you say lover," she whispered seductively into his ears. An airy breath to her words and a playful teasing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Not when we're working," Batman merely told her sternly.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She shrugged as she let her hands slither down his shoulders before carefully walking off. She turned her back to him, but flipped her head over. Allowing her hair fall to the side of her shoulder. In her current feminine stance she asked, "So, how does this work? We stop the bad guys, then?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Then we wait for the police, then we leave," Batman told her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She sighed sliding a hand onto her hip and jutting the hip out with an adjust of her weight to the other leg.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Your job is very boring," she told him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"You don't have to join then," Batman told her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes, but I like watching you take down the bad guys. It's very sexy and I do like a powerful man,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do you really love me Ivy? Or are you trying to control me for some greater gain?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ivy scowled. She pouted out her lower lip.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"How could you ask me such a question? In the past surely I did manipulate you. I haven't given you the belief I would betray you, now have I?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Perhaps,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ivy flipped her hair and huffed beginning to walk to the door. She heard the sirens of the police and pointed to the front door. She turned to address Batman one more time. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Seems the police have arrived," Ivy responded, "While it may be true we don't align on the same beliefs. I still find something about you very sexy. I am drawn to you. You're not drawn to me. Do you not find me sexy?" [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ivy trailed some of her pheromones his way, before turning away no longer facing him. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"If you don't think you love me any more, don't bother showing up at the warehouse tonight. If you're still interested, then you'll show up," she smiled.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Walking out of the building Gordon stared at her. Ivy smiled at the fragile, old meat man. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ivy," Gordon sounded on guard.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Relaxx Gordon, I am one of the good guys now, remember," Ivy responded with a wink before walking off. Letting the other boys in blue see what they were missing. They must be jealous that she was with Batman. Spoken for. All they could do was look at her. Wish they were with her. Because men and even women were easy to manipulate. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Surely she had in the past given Batman many reasons for him to distrust her. But hadn't she given him enough to reasons to love and trust her now. She respected his anonymity. She had began to gain a bit of respect for his work as well. It was when he was working the most that made her drawn to him the most. That kind of power. That kind of ideal. What did he have that she didn't have in drawing people towards him?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It was true they didn't agree on many things. Humans had still destroyed most of the Earth. She was crying. Gaia was crying. And the roots underneath this factory of cement cried. Buried deep into the city like ancient fossils ready to be given life again. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]But they both had the same sense of power. The same sense of mind. Even sometimes the same sense of justice. He just didn't like to admit it. She wish he was more honest. He wished her less inhuman. She was sure he had some deep seeded xenophobia. She wasn't an idiot. She could see it. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Yet. He came to her. Kissed her. Touched her. Embraced her. With love and passion. Did he love her? Or did she make him love her? And why were these feelings thing she considered and thought of? Why had a man made her think and feel this way?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She needed something to remind Batman why he loved her. Actually loved her. Considered her. Drew to her. She needed to teach him what she found the most alluring about him. Where were they going? Could they continue going on forever?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Or would he simply touch her and then accuse her? What Batman lacked. The only thing he lacked was a heart. A heart for the earth. And the heart for those he loved.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Yet, she did want him to care? Where was the man who had brought her flowers when she was in the Arkham cells? Did he only love her when she was bad, and now that she had "tamed her wild side" he could simply discard her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She didn't like spending much time in the human's urban jungle, so she made her way back to the warehouse she had made all her own. As a botanical haven for plants. It was her atrium. Her home, their home. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Girls, I am home," she called out, "We're going to have a guest come over. You know. Batman." She stared at the vines and smirked, "And tonight we're going to have a little fun."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Maybe what she really needed was to abuse him a little. Beat him around a little. Teach him a lesson on why he shouldn't accuse her and point his finger at her. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]So. She waited.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ivy!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]So he used the catwalk railing. A vine came lashing straight toward him. Whipping with high speed and the strength of mother earth. Batman dodged it with quick, lumbering speed. Another vine came after him and he threw one of his bat shaped toys at it. She frowned as it scraped across one of her daughters. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He had no care for them. Still she had one of her vines catch him by his ankle and dangle him up. As she walked over to him balancing on a vine. Batman upside down and dangling trying to free himself. He gave her an intimidating glare.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"What's the meaning of this?" Batman asked.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I thought," she said as she grabbed his face, her lips close to his, "about what you said. Do you only love me when I am being a bad girl?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I rather not have to put you in Arkham,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Then why, don't you trust my love," she asked kissing him on the lips.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Because I've put you in Arkham. Don't you think it's weird for me to fall in love with the woman who has singlehandedly betrayed me every time I have tried to help her,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am a changed woman,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I want to believe that,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Then believe it,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't know if I can,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Make love to me,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She kissed him on the lips again. Forbidding him any more words. Forbidding him any more doubt. He was suppose to only love her now. He was suppose to trust her. Be loyal to her. Perhaps she could convey this in some obvious way.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She had a brilliant idea. Watching the children today. She could never have her own, but few orphans roamed Gotham. And few came to her. For shelter from the weather. For comfort when they needed it. Her door was open to them because children could learn. Unlike those who had already grown old and jaded.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] It never occurred to her that her infertility and lack of carrying may be a problem to Batman. Perhaps, she could carry on both ideals in theory. A strong, able, intimidating presence, who was a force that could understand and protect Gaia and her daughter equally. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Maybe the next step to saving the Earth. Was a child of the Earth. A child of both worlds. One that could talk to the people. Unlike her ability to do so. And unlike her to understand other humans. Perhaps she could make something or someone like the both of them. And perhaps then Batman would see her devotion to him. Wanting to merge their causes.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If only he could hear the Earth. If only he understood the importance of the Earth. They could be the strongest warriors to keep Earth alive. She simply needed a symbol that could merge these two ideas together. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Merge both ideals she cared so deeply about. Batman seemed to hold onto strong ideals himself. Thus she needed the glue to adhesively merge the two.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eight Years Later;[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hands strung through the hair of the young boy she was with. Ivy impatiently waited outside. This world was dull and ugly. With muted colors of gray, yet there was light. The light in the sign of hope, in the Bat signal that was often alerted into the sky like moonbeams. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"You called," a voice came from the shadows. One minute the person was not there, the next he was peering out of the shadows in his tight, black, armored suit. Looking stoic. She could tell his eyes were looking already towards the child. But he waited for her to say something.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't be mad," Ivy said sauntering toward him, a sache of her hips, leaves rustling as she walked inches away from Batman, "Today's a joyous occasion lover."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Batman said nothing and continued to watch her. Ivy put one of her hands on his chest plate, playfully running her greenish skin on the grooves and she smiled.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Who's the kid?" Batman finally asked.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"You like him?" Ivy asked, walking away from Batman leaving her finger trailing a scent of pheromones trailing back to Batman. Roses and lavender. She circled around the child and put hands on his shoulders, "He's my gift to you. This is our child."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Batman gave a passing look over. The young boy already had an unruly amount of hair, his skin was sickly looking, it was snowy shade of pale white, with hints of green flecked into the hue of it. The child's eyes were inhuman and Batman could barely tell the resemblance of him and this child.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"How long were you going to keep this from me?" Batman asked, "Is he one of your experiments?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I only kept him from you, so he could grow up with kindness," Ivy told Batman's statuesque presence, "He needed to learn the Earth, just as much as he needed to learn to love humans, especially you. He's not an experiment. Well I would have prefered a girl, a boy is fine too. I took pieces of you, and me, and supplemented what I could with a plant. He's a part of us as much as he's part of the Earth."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"You've decided to play god without my consent," Batman scolded, "That's no child we share. It's a puppet on strings you've crafted for some idealistic fantasies."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ivy frowned.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I thought you loved me," Ivy barked at him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't make this about us. Because it doesn't seem you cared about it much yourself," Batman told Ivy, "I'll be watching you. And that pinocchio you call a child."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]And just like that he was gone. Ivy looked at Sylvah. Eight years and the boy looked at her with golden orbs with straight curiosity.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Who was that mom?" Sylvah asked her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Daddy," Ivy responded, "He's just a little grumpy."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why did he leave?" he asked.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's not something you'd understand, but whatever daddy says it isn't true. Sylvah is my precious boy. My greatest gift to this world, remember that when someone tries to talk down to you okay. Can you do that my beautiful boy?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah nodded. She smiled. Running her fingers through his hair once again. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Good child," she told him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The eleven year old boy was tending to another one of his sisters. He had moments with them he supposed just like his mother. The few playmates he had were with the orphans, when they came by. Otherwise it mostly looking out for the plants. He understood why though. From what his mother had told him about Gotham. That from these windows looked fairly gray.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Mother," Sylvah asked, letting a vine intertwine with his own pointer finger.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes my sweet lily," she responded while braiding his length of hair into a thick braid. He didn't like when she braided the whole thing. But she insisted on doing so.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"He never did come back," Sylvah mentioned looking out to the buildings. His mother didn't hesitate. There was no gasp. She didn't even stop braiding his hair. Instead he almost could insist that her breath had become angry.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"My blossom," she tried to sound as calm as she could, "If you ever want to know what I say in that man. Flick the light that calls him. In your own time. It doesn't have to be now. Doesn't have to be ever. You could stay here forever. With the plants. He never understood them the way I do. Or the way you do. With such delicate hands. Children seem to have such delicate hands."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah continued to water his sister. He stared at the Earth that they had been grown in. Him and his mother had saved many things over the years. When they went to build the new strip mall at the empty lot, they brought most of the plants here. The atrium was bursting with life. Life he understood its language. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It baffled him to think there was someone out there that could not hear the call that they heard. The children that came to visit seemed generally curious in all of this. What person could generally be blind to it all? Sylvah leaned into his mother's chest instead. She of course embraced him in her arms as he did so. He looked up to her from this angle.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She was always so pretty to him. The way the flowers created a net in her wavy hair. The way her skin glew in the light. And she always smelled sweet. It made him feel home with her. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"How can someone not hear Gaia?" Sylvah asked her softly.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"People are blind. They want what they want. Greed. They want their money now. And all life be damned in the way of what they want," Ivy responded, "No one's taken the time to study it. To understand it to listen."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Can everyone hear it?" Sylvah asked her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She looked at him sadly.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"No, but they don't listen to me either," Ivy told him, "Maybe they'll listen to you."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"To me?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"You were to bridge the gap of both worlds," Ivy responded, "I gave you some of that man. So you could have the presence he had. The image he had. To provide an image they do not give me."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"But your image is really pretty," Sylvah told her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ivy smiled.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh they listen to that," Ivy told him, "But what they don't listen to is the action I take. I wanted to be like that man a beacon of hope for all plant kind. But no one respects what can't speak. They can't speak to them. And they don't listen to them. Thus they cannot respect what they cannot hear."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah reached up and put a hand on her cheek.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"You really think I can bridge the gap?" Sylvah asked.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's why I made you my seedling,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I can try, for you"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]His hair was slowly becoming like vines as well. The thirteen year old boy was wringing his own hair between his fingers. Staring at the beacon in the sky. His mother hadn't known he had slipped out, instead he had flicked the light. Nervousness. It was the first in his life he felt a flutter in his heart. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It was the first time he was going to speak to a man he quite frankly did not know how he was going to react to him. Now that he was a little older. He remembers looking at this sign countless times. He remembers one of the first times staring at it was with his mother. When she was to introduce him to Him. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's not a toy," a voice came from the shadows.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Out stepped a massive silhouette from the dark. He was so quiet. So tall. His voice as deep and as stern as he remembers it. Sylvah looked at Batman for the second time in his life, taking in his massive, black image into his golden irises.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I was told if I turned it on you would come," Sylvah responded, letting go of his hair.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's for emergencies," Batman told him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I wanted to talk to you," Sylvah responded.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"What about? I have work."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah shrugged.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wanted to get a sense of what you're like," Sylvah responded.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Batman said nothing. Merely narrowed his eyes. Sylvah could see the presence his mother talked about. It wasn't in the words he said. But the presence. When the man remained quiet. Said nothing. Sylvah stared back.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Batman turned away and disappeared. He was there in front of his eye and then had disappeared. Sylvah took the challenge with a smile. He couldn't track him with his eyes, he'd track him with the plants. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When he did so it was on at another building. Batman turned to him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"What's your goal?" Batman asked him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"My goal?" Sylvah asked.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do you plan to stand by Ivy's side your whole life?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah looked at Batman.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well I am here, does that answer your question,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Then what?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am not here to learn from you. It's clear you don't want to teach me anything. Already saw it in your eyes. But you did want to see how much skill I had. Probably to assess when the times comes and I become your enemy even when I am your ally. I am not stupid."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Batman said nothing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm going to bridge the gap between mankind and plant kind,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"How?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I have to figure that out first. Thank you for the conversation,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I threw your mother in Arkham before. Don't think I'd be afraid to do it to you as well,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History continues in Cause and Allies. From Fourteen Onward. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvah is the plant pod baby of Ivy and Batman, he was brought into this world March 6th[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
While I truly appreciate and admire Salty's CS, and I'm glad I could act as sounding board for it, I ain't readin all that. I am wholly impressed with how thought it his character is.

So is every done with their character because I'm going to start going over them?
I'm pretty sure miner is all set to go! If I need to change anything else, please just let me know! I'm ready to help start our story!

BUT if you would like to try to have a CS as well thought out and detailed as Salty's, then you can use this as a tool!
Very Detailed CS | Ashley!
I'm not smart enough to just come up with one out of the blue, such a detailed CS I mean. But I use this for my characters to help me mold them. I'm working on Tasha's now.

Love you guys!
~Tasha/Amianne/Ami-chan/Ashley

ALSO may we assume that there hasn't been a real effective or active team as yet? In all the years since the fall of Superman? I mean there hasn't been a Supergirl in all that time (I mean if that's okay with you guys), but have other heroes been relevant in the vacuum? Or is it more rare now to see them? I know crime and all still exists, but is it rampant like it was in the JL's day?

I'm excited for Tasha's debut. I can see her stopping in Metropolis first to see the statue of Superman...

Yeah, it'd be nice if we kinda knew what are all the most important heroes' whereabouts ^^

Yeah, it'd be nice if we kinda knew what are all the most important heroes' whereabouts ^^
Which, knowing our GM, would be addressed in the first post or before. I just wanted to voice the question since I'm working on Tasha's detailed CS, and it occurred to me that no one has seen a Supergirl. Then I'm like.. well is that true for others?! And I'm feeling chatty this morning. heh

While I truly appreciate and admire Salty's CS, and I'm glad I could act as sounding board for it, I ain't readin all that. I am wholly impressed with how thought it his character is.
ALSO may we assume that there hasn't been a real effective or active team as yet? In all the years since the fall of Superman? I mean there hasn't been a Supergirl in all that time (I mean if that's okay with you guys), but have other heroes been relevant in the vacuum? Or is it more rare now to see them? I know crime and all still exists, but is it rampant like it was in the JL's day?

I'm excited for Tasha's debut. I can see her stopping in Metropolis first to see the statue of Superman...

Well this is about to come off cutting. Cush should know be by now to know I am very direct and very blunt about the way I come about things. I am not being an asshole right now, but I mean.

If you bothered to read Sylvah's sheet, you'd recognize Planet Nation been a semi active group. But they really are out there making Gotham green. Creating community gardens. A few atriums. A few eco friendly buildings out of gutted abilities.

If you're not bothering to read sheets, because it doesn't get better from here. My post are pretty lengthy as well. Then perhaps you should leave the RP.

Humble and sincere apologies to you, Salty. I view CS'S and post differently. As stated, I appreciate and admire the effort you have put forth. If Cush does not appreciate MY frankness, or it is felt I will hold about our story in a half hearted manner, then he can ask that I leave.

Humble and sincere apologies to you, Salty. I view CS'S and post differently. As stated, I appreciate and admire the effort you have put forth. If Cush does not appreciate MY frankness, or it is felt I will hold about our story in a half hearted manner, then he can ask that I leave.

Character sheets are indicators of what the characters have been through. Its indicator of who they are. And considering some of these heroes may have exposure to each other, they would know trinkets of each other.

You read each sheet to be able to understand and form how your character would form relationships, view their actions, view them as a person, etc.

You read the sheet with your character in mind and how they would view the character. Length or not involved. And if can't bother to do that. Then you miss half the story.

I assume that there's been at least some hero activity, since several bios either imply or state outright that the Bat Family still protects Gotham City. I assume that there's still some version or another of the Flash, mainly because the Rogue's Gallery is just not a real threat to him in any way, and most of his actually threatening villains are unable to actually kill him without causing a time paradox, or have character restrictions otherwise.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Status
Not open for further replies.