Just Another "Normal" Anime High School...(Always Accepting)

I'm going to wait for other people to post~

Sorry, I got other Rp's I'm in that need posting as well.
This is my last post here for tonight.

I take back what I said, I'll be posting tonight still XD

sorry it's taking me ages to get my form in (damn timezone) I'll have it in today :]

It's okay, as long as I know you're still with us XD

I'm still with ya! :] don't worry, I can't be rid of easy *grins evily*

Name: Sigfried
Race/Species: Fallen Angel
Appearance:
36f26be7760aeff494d1b6bcc25c56e08bbcb829_r.jpg

Personality: Sigfried's pretty unbalanced, prone to fits of hysterical laughter and sobs in the space of a few seconds. he's very shy and withdrawn, often clumsy. he has a protective streak that is only shown around his twin brother Claude. Sigfried also has OCD and has certan things he has to do every day, or else he'll freak out.
Power/Ability: his scream can shatter glass- how useful is that? not very..
Othr: he's homosexual and an uke :]

After some people post, I was thinking of doing a little event for the Roleplay.
I was thinking something along the lines of: Student council organizes a dinner for all the students, to welcome the new first years to the school. But Student Council has something in mind for all the new students.

I was thinking maybe they'd tell all the first year students to introduce themselves and show a little bit of what their made of. All while having a good time with friends..

Another Idea was adding Student Council. Our characters will have to signup and go through a small test to join. Sign-ups will take place a week or two after they start going to classes and stuff.

What do you guys think?

Yeah? Alright, than. I'll have the student council make an announcement when a few more people post.

sorry about the delay, im gonna put up my CS. If I am too late just lemme know.

Name: Grendel Vongult
Race/Species: Ghoul (undead)
Appearance:
MMuNO1J.png

Personality: Grendel is generally easy to get along with, though absentminded at times once he sets his sights on something it is hard to stop him. Being an undead being that eats both other undead and living beings, ghouls have a distinct lack of a moral compass. This often leads Grendel to have a twisted sense of humor and if left unsupervised he might innocently do something that other people consider horrifying without any second thoughts. He also likes to wander aimlessly at night since ghouls do not need to sleep.
Power/Ability: Can regenerate from almost all damage/mutilate his body at will, and his bites are highly toxic and infectious.
Other: prefers his meat raw and bloody with a little bit of mold.

Hey is there anywhere in the school where Zack can pick up a weapon, like an armory or blacksmith?
I was thinking of him using a weapon thing..