Jurassic World Sign-Ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
CookieMonster, the bio says she's larger than the other Dilophosaurs, but the length/height you have there are smaller than Gino? o:

(He's 5ft at the hip/she's 5ft at the head, he's 20 ft long, she's 19 feet long)

She is a female Dilo, are females of the species usually smaller?

Meh, this turned out short.
I haven't seen JP in ages, so let me know if I butchered anything. Or if there's anything I need to add/remove.

Name:
Ross Finch
Nickname:
Finch
His ID says twenty-five. He's often accused of looking younger.
An intern at the Park. He does administrative tasks and odd jobs in the laboratories.
Appearance:
An average physique; though perhaps slightly on the leaner side. Wavy hair middling between brown and ruddy red. Light brown, almost golden eyes that reside behind a pair of thin rectangular-rimmed glasses. Pale skin spattered with freckles suggests an English or Irish background. Finch adheres to the Park's dress code and is altogether quite normal looking.
Personality:
Maybe the stuck-up scientists have called him "Russ", "Rob", or "Rusty" in an offhanded manner one too many times, but Finch has a definite edge. It's rarely displayed because he spends a majority of his time just blending into the background, quietly doing his job while his mind entertains him with sarcastic commentary. He will occasionally let slip a prickly remark but is for the most part an unmemorable Park employee. He seems able to adjust comfortably to any social environment within a short span of time, and while introverted can easily sustain a conversation.
Other:
Finch is a scaled-down version of a sleeper operative. He was originally inserted amongst the Park staff to observe the facility's going-ons. This is the reasoning behind his very normal behavior and appearance-- his job only lasts as long as he can avoid being noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
CookieMonster, the bio says she's larger than the other Dilophosaurs, but the length/height you have there are smaller than Gino? o:

(He's 5ft at the hip/she's 5ft at the head, he's 20 ft long, she's 19 feet long)
OOPS! I meant she's stockier. Like, muscular. I'll change it so it makes sense.
And I'll be posting my human character soon.

Okay, what should I put on the IC? Just a Roleplay post or a story?

When I start IC threads, I usually put a summary of the plot in the first post, and then reply again with the roleplay's actual beginning.

Last question. Do you guys want this posted as a thread or a conversation. Conversations would be easier for me to keep up with, but either is fine

I've never roleplayed through conversations here before, but I have on other sites. Is it straight forward for more than two people to use a conversation here?

I don't know, I've never tried it before, but it's like a thread though. Just more private

Well, I've never tried it with multiple people before, but if it's easier for you I'll give it a shot?

Does anybody know if there's a limit to how many people can participate in a conversation? o:

I don't think there is, but it shouldn't have one..

The roleplay site that I do conversation/PM roleplays on has a 6 member limit per conversation/PM, so I thought I'd ask if Iwaku does too just in case.

Let me check.

The limit is 20 members

Status
Not open for further replies.