Jurassic World Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
CookieMonster, the bio says she's larger than the other Dilophosaurs, but the length/height you have there are smaller than Gino? o:

(He's 5ft at the hip/she's 5ft at the head, he's 20 ft long, she's 19 feet long)

She is a female Dilo, are females of the species usually smaller?

Meh, this turned out short.
I haven't seen JP in ages, so let me know if I butchered anything. Or if there's anything I need to add/remove.

Name:
Ross Finch
Nickname:
Finch
His ID says twenty-five. He's often accused of looking younger.
An intern at the Park. He does administrative tasks and odd jobs in the laboratories.
Appearance:
An average physique; though perhaps slightly on the leaner side. Wavy hair middling between brown and ruddy red. Light brown, almost golden eyes that reside behind a pair of thin rectangular-rimmed glasses. Pale skin spattered with freckles suggests an English or Irish background. Finch adheres to the Park's dress code and is altogether quite normal looking.
Personality:
Maybe the stuck-up scientists have called him "Russ", "Rob", or "Rusty" in an offhanded manner one too many times, but Finch has a definite edge. It's rarely displayed because he spends a majority of his time just blending into the background, quietly doing his job while his mind entertains him with sarcastic commentary. He will occasionally let slip a prickly remark but is for the most part an unmemorable Park employee. He seems able to adjust comfortably to any social environment within a short span of time, and while introverted can easily sustain a conversation.
Other:
Finch is a scaled-down version of a sleeper operative. He was originally inserted amongst the Park staff to observe the facility's going-ons. This is the reasoning behind his very normal behavior and appearance-- his job only lasts as long as he can avoid being noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
CookieMonster, the bio says she's larger than the other Dilophosaurs, but the length/height you have there are smaller than Gino? o:

(He's 5ft at the hip/she's 5ft at the head, he's 20 ft long, she's 19 feet long)
OOPS! I meant she's stockier. Like, muscular. I'll change it so it makes sense.
And I'll be posting my human character soon.

Okay, what should I put on the IC? Just a Roleplay post or a story?

When I start IC threads, I usually put a summary of the plot in the first post, and then reply again with the roleplay's actual beginning.

Last question. Do you guys want this posted as a thread or a conversation. Conversations would be easier for me to keep up with, but either is fine

I've never roleplayed through conversations here before, but I have on other sites. Is it straight forward for more than two people to use a conversation here?

I don't know, I've never tried it before, but it's like a thread though. Just more private

Well, I've never tried it with multiple people before, but if it's easier for you I'll give it a shot?

Does anybody know if there's a limit to how many people can participate in a conversation? o:

I don't think there is, but it shouldn't have one..

The roleplay site that I do conversation/PM roleplays on has a 6 member limit per conversation/PM, so I thought I'd ask if Iwaku does too just in case.

Let me check.

The limit is 20 members

Status
Not open for further replies.