Jurassic World Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be a hybrid Dilo so I can double as a human.

Reactions: feelingchimpy
Like a normal Dilo and a human?

Okay, so we have a small pack of Dilos and 1 human. Would anyone else like to double?

I'll stick with my Dilo for now, if that's alright~

I'm formulating my character skeleton in my head at the moment. Is there a specific form you'd like us to fill out?

Not really, I'll just go with yours

Identification Number:
JWDL-017
Nickname:
"Gino"
Species:
Dilophosaurus
Appearance:
Gino stands at roughly five feet at the hips with a total body length of twenty feet. His body coloring is a bit dull; a beige underbelly and blue tinted gray back, with the two colors meeting and mixing on his sides. The only bit of eye grabbing color is the vibrant orange of his crests, and horizontal faded orange stripes down his neck and sides. He lacks the frill and venom of some of the other Dilophosaurus at Jurassic World, and unlike most of the others, he has a row of iguana-like spines running down his neck, which become smaller and duller as they continue down his back. He also has a set of smaller spines located on his the bottom of his lower jaw, extending to the area of his throat where his head meets his neck. He is built more heavily than some of the other Dilophosaurus, but has not shown potential to be any quicker or stronger.
Personality:
Gino is an intelligent, yet impatient animal who has grown more aggressive as he has aged. He is very confident in himself and often puts on displays for the females, something that is closely monitored by staff to prevent unwanted offspring. Gino also has a very high prey drive and is known to chase children along the barrier of the enclosure's viewing window. He shows less interest in adults, and no interest in any people who do not run or flinch when he lunges at the glass. This suggests that despite never having hunted living prey, he is able to distinguish between weaker individuals in a group, and has a chase instinct that is not triggered unless the potential prey runs from him. Gino grows frustrated at the barrier between himself and his perceived prey very easily and lashes out aggressively at the glass when that happens. Boredom is also a concern for Gino and it manifests in behaviors such as pacing back and forth along the fences, and sometimes destructive behavior, usually destroying branches and vegetation in the enclosure. He has a history of attempted escape, but has not been successful.
Notes:
-DNA sequence gaps were filled with DNA from an iguana rather than a frilled lizard, which resulted in a lack of frill, and the presence of spines.
-No cobra DNA was used, eliminating venom glands and the ability to spit.
-More robust than some of the others, potentially a trait of iguana DNA instead of frilled lizard DNA.
-Engineered to be male in order to study potential sexual dimorphism.
-Following the success of the trained Velociraptors, training was attempted, but failed.

(I hope this is okay, let me know if anything needs changing!)​

• Love
Reactions: Strawberraki
I'd like to join as a Velociraptor as well as a human. (I might let the human be eaten fairly eatly on.) I'm new here.

Okay~ That is fine

Identification Number:
JWDL-006
Nickname:
"Tiger"
Species:
Dilophosaurus
Appearance:
Tiger
Tiger stands at three feet and 2 inches at the hip. She is 16 feet long from the tip of her snout to the end of her tail. Tiger is built a little frailer than the others, thus hanging in the back of the group. Her frill's markings match the marking on her head and neck, but the color of the frill is a bright blue with orange markings/
Personality:
Tiger is easily threatened and can attack without mercy when backed into a corner. She is intelligent and has learned to communicate with other Dilophosaurs. However, she has a medium prey drive and tends to chase or play with something before figuring out if something is food or not. She is very curious and likes to run around the enclosure or chase the other Dilophosaurs. Tiger tends to run into the wooded area of the enclosure if she is being chased by something bigger than her. She likes to walk up to the glass and watch the humans to see what they are or what they do.
Notes:
-DNA sequence gaps were filled with DNA from a frilled lizard and a clusterwink snail, giving her the ability to have a frill and, when threatened, make her frill's markings glow a bright green.
-Slightly smaller than the other Dilophosaurs
-Tried to be trained, but failed after snapping at her trainer when he backed her into a corner. She had to be shocked so she wouldn't kill him

(I can fix anything if needed)​

I'm going to have two separate characters. A Dilo and a Human.

Identification Number:
JWDL-003
Nickname:
Oli (Pronounced Aww Lee)
Species:
Dilophosaurus
Appearance:
Oli sits at four feet, and when standing is approximately seven feet in height from her toes to her head, with a length of nineteen feet. When she is happy or not frightened, she's more of a greyish brown colour, with red and blue markings down her legs and arms. She has an opposable thumb.
Image;
dilophosaurus_wertherelli.gif
dilophosaurus_wetherelli_by_camusaltamirano-d51kptf.png

Personality:

She's a sweet thing, and she picks up on human behavior faster than the rest of her pack. She's much more loving, and she is more likely to help humans instead of hurting them. She's been coddled by them since birth, and she grew up with many nice trainers. She's never hurt a human, except for once when one of her trainers poked her with a very sharp stick. She turned around and grabbed his arm, snapping it in two.
Notes:
-She has an opposable thumb, and she picks up on things quite easily. She can turn a handle and she can run pretty fast, topping out at 50 mph.
-DNA sequence gaps were filled with DNA from a Chameleon, A Cuttlefish and a Mantis Shrimp, giving her the ability to change colours to blend into her surroundings and, when scared, turn into a bright rainbow colour, as most animals in the Animal kingdom that have bright colous are considered dangerous and poisonous.
-She has retractable spikes down her neck, and they are very sharp.
-Her jaws and hands are impeccably strong, and she can crush things with her arms. Her arms have a sort of plating on them, and they can break things at the speed of light. Possibly a trait from the Mantis Shrimp.
-Stockier, More muscular than the other Dilophosaurs
-She is much more friendly than the other Dilophosaurs, and humans have been able to touch her and greet her without her snapping. She has a need to be touched by humans, and will often protect them from the rest of her pack. She's more responsive and is incredibly smart, and her trainer looked out for her most of the time.
-She purrs when happy and content, and when threatened she has quite a loud screech. She also growls and can do a few tricks.​

Last edited by a moderator:
*crashes through the ceiling*

Hello. I'm not 100% sure I'll be joining anything yet, but are you per chance in need of another human character...? I have an idea.

• Thank You
Reactions: Strawberraki
We would love to have another human, K1lljoy~ Thanks for asking

Alright, cool. Is there any particular form setup you want for humans?

Also, you can just call me Killjoy/Kill/Joy/whatever. I only had to spell it weird because the non-weird version was already taken.

Just use the basics if you'd like to, Joy. Like Name, Nickname, Age, Appearance, Occupation, and Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.