Jurassic World Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tossed that in to be interpreted however; if you guys want a big baddie, I'm game.

JP: OG yessss

Hmm...I vote mister Cozy for playing the Ind. rex/whatever we decide on, because I've seen him roleplay a large reptilian creature before and it was an A+ experience.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Cozy would be the best candidate for the I-Rex, so I think that he should play him as well

Reactions: feelingchimpy
I'm going to drop-out of the rp, but you guys can continue without me~

I'm so sorry I never replied, I stopped getting notifications from this thread for some reason D: I'll play the I-Rex/whatever if you guys all want me to! (Awww, shucks Killjoy xP Thanks~)

Hey there! Is this still going? I'm interested in playing a human and/or a dinosaur. Do we have a profile skeleton?

Ended up doing an uncle/niece pair for visitors to the park. Lemme know if anything should be changed; I'll wait for the greenlight before posting in character. (I don't know if anyone has officially taken this over as head boss?)

MURPHY MURDOCK - Park Visitor

Species: Human | Gender: Male | Age: 39 (and grumpy about getting "over the hill") | Height: 5'10" | Body: Bulky | Occupation: (I don't know; I'm still thinking on that.)

Murph has a passing interest in dinosaurs, but he's not super excited about going to the new park. He remembers when the old one went down, though he doesn't know many details of it. He has, however, been constantly reassured that the new park is much safer than the last, and that the new owner is much more responsible and has the safety of the park-goers as their top priority. He's still a bit paranoid about being on some isolated rock with a bunch of man-eating monsters, but hey, that's the way of the world these days. Besides, his niece, Brenna, has been dying to go to the park for ages, and Murphy's finally caved and taken a week's vacation to take her to the island.

BRENNA MURDOCK - Park Visitor

Species: Human | Gender: Female | Age: 10 | Height: 4'4" | Body: Petite | Occupation: Student

Bren is in a definite animal phase. She's aware that certain animals may be dangerous, but she's determined to make all of them her friends. The girl has a wild and vivid imagination, and sometimes reality and her imaginings get a little mixed up. She's out of her head with excitement to finally be visiting the mythical island home to the most fantastic animals of all: dinosaurs.

I've attached images, but I don't know how that works on the cite. If it's a catastrophe I'll go back and code them into the post.

Attachments

• Ashleyboettcher.jpg
    Ashleyboettcher.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IqoyjQr.jpg
    IqoyjQr.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Thank You
Reactions: Strawberraki
Also, character limit and plot allowing, I have an idea for a human character who's some kind of dinosaur-rights activist, who might run around the park trying to get people riled up about keeping intelligent creatures in cages, and when that fails, takes matters into their own hands and tries freeing dinosaurs left and right.

I don't think anybody's taken over as boss, but your characters sound great to me, for what that's worth~ We're kindof in desperate need of human characters as it is xD

They are fine Garp :3

Thank you for making more humans. I thought Finch was gonna die alone.

The crazy dinosaurs rights activist might be a good segue into Park-wide chaos?

I might rejoin the RolePlay if you guys want me too. I just thought my posts were too short and I didn't want to be the weaker link

I don't have a problem with shorter posts. And it'll be good practice if you want to try writing longer posts :)

I'm, like, 3/4 of the way done with my first in character post, but I'm doing both characters at once and I ran out of energy towards the end. I'll do what I can to get it posted tomorrow. I'm also going out of town on Thursday, and I'm not 100% sure what my internet situation will be. Most likely I'll have good, decent internet the whole time, but I don't know for sure, so I thought I'd just warn you.

Finished my post, but it's mostly kind of an introduction for the characters and doesn't move the plot along much. I was thinking about making one of the security guards inside the pen into an OC to play throughout the game (until she gets eaten), if you guys are alright with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.