• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

JULEZ' INTERVIEW SHOW/THREAD THING 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really depends on the drink. I'm up to about 6 shots of 90 proof of vodka to get really smashed, other then that just drunk to where I entertain the rest of you is about 4 shots. And we all know how much fun it is for me to get there and try to type...

whats proof. as in alcohol percentage.
(normal vodkas are around 40% and a 70mml bottle is 20 standard drinks)
YOUR ALCOHOL SYSTEM MAKES NO SENSE, HELP ME OUT HERE.

I meant 80 proof persnickities! (I mistype one letter over!)

And I'm inspired through many different things, anime helps a lot and I get plenty ideas from different forms of media, like video games and such. But to be honest I can't say that I have one direct source of inspiration.

NO! I DIDN'T I'M SAD! I LOST MY ID SO MY CLUB DAYS ARE OVER UNTIL I FIND IT DDDDD:

OH DEAR GOSH! HOW HORRIBLE! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! .... I miss Drunk Zyph already...

Moving on, Who would be your drinking buddy if you could take someone from Iwaku with you?

There would be Sho, and a flight of saiturs as my drinking buddies...or a hckawas. Legit drinking buddies would fall under you, Kurakura, or OK! (And don't worry drunk Zyph will appear sooner then later <3)

Kazeyama's popularity actually stunned me. In previous generations it wasn't quite so popular so I'm really devoting all my heart into it. I'm sure once it begins winding down I might start up something else but that probably won't be for a while. But I'm always willing to help out other GMs and kick around ideas or co-GM for other games.

There isn't much to tell. The summer's here so I'm at home with my mom and my 5 younger siblings and I get to help watch over the 1 year old, the 2 year old and the 4 year old D: other then that I'm trying to find a job and hang out with my close friends. :3

Thank you for the support of Kazeyama I appreciate all of it! I value all of my players and their characters and hopefully I'll be able to make more great games and memories for people in the future! <3 Oh and HAI DIANA!

AND THAT WAS ZYPHER!

*Presses a button and suddenly enough electricity to power an entire city goes through Zypher*

I meant to press the ejector seat.... button....

Ummm....

Well um.... next up... is....Ummm.... *Looks around*

Eenie... meanie.... minie.... Ok, screw it, WHO WANTS TO GO NEXT!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back