JULEZ' INTERVIEW SHOW/THREAD THING 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good answer, good answer!

If you could help a staff member with their job, who would it be and how would you help them?

I would help all of the RP staff, I'd help them kick people's butts into posting and making sure all of the great games we have around stay alive!

Good answer!

So, what do you do in your free time?

I keep busy with a mixture of plotting for Kazeyama, doodling, working and of course going out dancing with my friends late at night! :3

Awesome to hear!

IN RPING: What's your favorite sex to play? Male or female?

It really depends on the roleplay that I'm in and what the needs of the group are. I like playing both genders equally, but I tend to have more female characters. I also have trouble playing straight males

I like that!

Next question:

Going on all the current members that you've seen RP, if you had a choice, who would you say is the most impressive?

So far I'd have to say it's a tie between Diadia and October Knight...Necella's good too, and you of course. It's a really hard question because everyone really has their own style and way of playing. D:

Good answer, of course!

Do you own any pets in RL?

Sadly no, my dog lives with my mother but my roommate has three fish!

What's your favorite animal?

Oooh, that's another tough question! I'm partial to canines mostly, Foxes trump the rest there, but I'm also a big fan of Great Pandas and Red Pandas

Red pandas rule too!

Next question: What is your RP history?

My RP history is a long one, unless you're talking here.

When I first started in MW I had a really brief stint in Brooding Darkness, then it was followed by a game called "The Outsiders" and there was "The Frontier" in more recent history, or Iwaku here, there's Katrinka's Dating Service and Euphoria. I'm also the creator of Kazeyama, which seems to have really taken off here.

Awesome!

Next question:

What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is electric blue or pure white. And those are even the colors of my zodiac sign: Aquarius

YAY!

Next question:

How did you find out about Iwaku?

I found out about Iwaku when I returned to Space-Kitten looking for Moonwings from a hiatus (which I found was shut down) Iwaku was attatched and so I continued my hiatus til I caught that RP bug and joined in on the madness fun!

Awesome and good to hear!

Next question, what is you favorite thing to drink?

Vodka! I loves my vodka and it makes everyone giggle when I try and type and drink....other then that I drink lots of water and pepsi! (Moreso the water)

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.