JULEZ' INTERVIEW SHOW/THREAD THING 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Walks up in a pair of Armani slacks and a white polo shirt, wearing a pair of dark stunna' shades. Smiles to the audience then takes a seat*

Nice nice, so, why don't you began with telling us a little about yourself, Oct?

Well, I was born and raised in Northern California, just north of San Francisco. I like lots and lots of Music, almost everything except country. I work as a Carpenter right now and hopefully someday I'll get my contractors license and start making some serious $$$. I love live music, Which works out good cause I live so close to The City and there is always concerts there. I used to go out to the clubs a lot, but haven't in a while, the whole scene got kinda boring for me. and ummmmm, oh yea, I love food, to the point where its almost is like a fetish of sorts. Anyone who has eaten with me knows this!

Good, good.

Now, why don't you tell us about how you found out about Iwaku?

LOVELESS.

Without her, I would have never known this place existed. Her and I met on another RP site and she would talk about "Iwaku" So one day I joined. Since then I have spent most of my time here and pretty much deserted the other site.

Haha, looser other site...

So, what is your take on Iwaku?

I think the thing that it has that other sites don't is the Community, I've been a member of a couple other RP site and none of them had the sense of belonging that I get here. Also, when I first joined people were very welcoming.

Also, I like the varied RPs. There is a lot of different people with a lot of different ideas, I've seen some very original things here.

Nice, nice!

Next question: Would you rather fight Asmo or Diana?

I don't want to fight anyone!!!!!!

But Females can be Scary as hell when their mad, so Asmo.

Good choice.

Next:

Name ONE of your favorite bands or DJs. ONLY ONE.

*Grins*

Iron Maiden is my Favorite band of all time.

Good choice!

Next, what do you hate?

I hate it when people chew loudly, seriously though. I hate people who attempt to gain another persons trust and then lie and go behind their back. I hate dishonest snakes, I really hate people who do that.............so much. Over the years I've gotten pretty good at catching them before they gain my trust though.

Also, I hate eggplant, squash and sweet potato.

Why sweet potato?

Because I think they are nasty. Starchy sweetness makes This Knight gag!! Those are the only 3 things I Wont eat.

Hmmm, WOULD YOU EAT A COW'S EYE?!

Yes, this is a real question. FOR THE GOOD OF THE INTERVIEW.

You shoulda asked if he'd eat one of those PENOR PLATTERS YOU POSTED ABOUT.

Hahaha, No I wouldn't eat either of those things.

Some of the gross things I do like are Tongue, headcheese, blood sausage.....those are probably among the foulest.

I see.

So what's your favorite type of meat?

BACON!!! oh, wait.

Probably beef, I mean c'mon "It's whats for dinner"

However, I probably eat Turkey more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.