JULEZ' INTERVIEW SHOW/THREAD THING 2.0

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, Aug 11, 2009.

1. ROLL THE CLIP!

*An authoritative voice comes in through the speakers as the lights dim*

In times past, Trance Kitsune used to interview members of Iwaku. Everyone from Asmo to two of Ryker's... personnel. She'd ask them imformative questions and try and find out the When, the Where, the How, and the Why, and most importantly, Who..... TK, sadly since the stop of that wondrous thread, has been on and off Iwaku, only to receive messages from her beloved Ryker.

Now?

She's returned for good, seeing as she will be off to college this year, and no parents can keep her off the computer.....and a member of Iwaku messaged her today, reminding her of the good times.

*On a movie-sized screen, a message scrawls itself across the fabric "THANK YOU TORSTY!"*

Now, in times past, she was used to people PMing her and asking to be interviewed, or, most cases, her asking them over PMs if they'd like to be interviewed. That is still going to happen. PM her if you want to be interviewed, or you want to see someone interviewed.

Seeing as the old thread is gone, and she's starting anew, that means EVERYONE gets interviewed and reinterviewed as some cases may be.

PLEASE WELCOME BACK, TRANCE KITSUNE, THE HOST OF THE INTERVIEW THREAD!

*Walks onto the stage*

I mustn't take all the credit, it all started because I saw GZ in the beginning, interviewing other people... I thought it was awesome, but then, it died.... I was so appalled by this that I set out to make my own thread.

Also, Torsty was nice enough to remind me about it. I had almost forgotten.

But now, I'm back, and so is this thread, and I will now ask you to please, WHO SHOULD I INTERVIEW FIRST?!

2. Am I supposed to post for her?

I was never told if I had to, because we were talking about Doctor White and Rin.

3. HUSH, AMPIE OR YOU WON'T GET A RIDE HOME. I CAN'T HELP IT YOU DECIDE TO CAR POOL WITH ME. NOW IS IT?!?!

4. Good to see you, Rory...

Now.....errr....

DAMMIT! KAI, I TOLD YOU TO BRING OUT THE LAWNCHAIRS! WHERE IS HE GOING TO SIT?!

*Throws her coffee mug at Katsugi*

*Ahem*

One moment....I'm sure my LOVELY assistant will be HAPPY to bring you something to sit on....

5. MUCH BETTER!

Please, sit, Rory, dearest.

Now, can you tell me how long you've been RPing, and when did you join Iwaku?

6. Nope, I'm actually a nobody... literally. :)
    Also, did someone call a Novice Necromancer In Training? Heard something was dead.

7. Wait where is Reginald?

8. my internet is being a pain right now so gonna post up my character right now. (its short, had brainfart XD

Will figure out whats up with my internet XD

9. It's weird

I like subtitles on like pretty much anything I watch on Netflix.

Even if it's like dubbed anime so obviously the subs aren't needed.

But I don't mind them being there for some reason lol

10. No.

11. please stop yelling

12. Paladin the Level 13 Gestalt Bard-Paladin of Iomedae.

13. teh club penguin of doom

14. to offset the hostility very obviously exuding from the chat can i ask the inspiration people got to pick the characters they did for civil war? anybody involved feel free to chime on this

15. I feel sorry for all those small nations in the middle of the bigger ones, especially when they takes up roughly a quarter of the map.

16. Not yet, truly. I'm thinking between Eon, and maybe taking inspiration from other inhumans like Moon Girl.

17. @Nater Taters Here's your Kirby. He accidently murdered someone- but otherwise, he's all patched up and fine.

18. Or just go anti-romantic romantic route.